What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GG#4 in SoCal

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
I know of SoCal growers dropping it at LA dispensaries. Farva and dissonance had a fire batch at the cup last month and I think they just dropped some and some extracts at TLC.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
It's funny how you never have anything positive to contribute to the GG#4 threads - all you do is come around to make snide comments...

All I see when comparing those pictures is a bagseed nug that has not ONE single visible trichome head. Nothing but capitate stalks - which have ZERO value.

Nothing like looking at that faux frost...

You can keep your bagseed bunk. :laughing::laughing:

You don't fool anyone here.

dank.Frank

Fluff monster bagseed at that......ain't fool'n anyone up in this biche.

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
damn tough to fool this younger generation, that's fer sure! such deep thinkers and all. and the patience, oh my...but since you are fans of my bagseed, here ya go:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

StoneyK

Veteran
Every bud he posted is like that... no of em have heads...
Looks like mr. Know it all bought his nugs from a dispo that went ahead an screened em first to get all those pesky tricome heads out his way.
Grow weed? Dont even look like you know how to buy a good bag of it...lol

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^ That exactly.

I mean that bag seed doesn't look like the worst ever - it's just - where are the trichomes? It all looks like it has been brutalized during the trim or like it was scuffed for anything of value. The dispensary bud didn't look much better...

I don't think you can ever compare homegrown to dispo purchased. Everyone knows you aren't likely to find the best of the best on some shelf. Things get beat up being overly handled, either intentionally or just by default of being passed around.

When I say faux frost - I've grown MANY plants that produce a ton of stalks that never have glandular trichome heads on the ends. They look amazing from a distance - and then when you get up close, there is nothing there...and they smoke exactly the same way. Flat and boring. Real winners are decided by their trichome density per a given area...

I stay away from gland-less product and faux frost. Nugs that have their resin heads intact glisten and glimmer like diamonds...They don't just appear frosty.

Hey Mojave - let's keep on topic here and don't take things so personally. I was just commenting on what you posted - that's what people do on forums.

Thanks for sharing the GG#4 buds you were able to score at the dispo - That aside - I don't think you got the best example of the glue - it does appear as if it had been scuffed of what really matters...and that is somewhat disappointing to see.

Try getting us some macro shots of the bud that actually have the glands intact. You've got to handle your product with CARE and diligence to protect what really matters...

picture.php

picture.php

dank.Frank

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
nice to see some real experts around. the glue fam that is. anywho, i have been puffin on gg, tokyo and bagseed in a rotating fashion for the past 3 days or so, and guess what? they all make me high and are good for ails me, difference being i know how mine was grown, pesticide and neem free! you see, it doesn't really matter what i grow, it all gets me high, and it is all cleanly grown. i use to be on that path of the ultimate 'high' too, when i was a youngster. always somethin to get you higher quicker, faster better. didn't end so well...but i made it back from that dark path, and here i am. just a small personal grower, sharing his meds and ideas bout growin with the community. see, i aint slingin nuthin here...no clones, no seeds, nuthin. i aint a vendor here! some folks have ulterior motives that involve lining their pockets with money. i have no problems with that as long as we call it what it is. if i want to vend on icmag, i'll pay for the advertising, not start a thread on how great my product is and then bitch when folks don't think it's as great as i claim. hmm, maybe i can sell bagseed on the bay.
:tiphat:

StoneyK

Veteran
nice to see some real experts around.
:laughing:

Im always learning...
But I don't buy screened buds an then post em on the internet like im cool an know somethin :laughing:

You come in and act like a complete prick for no apparent reason.
Dude you got things all twisted
Do you think at all about what you say before you say it? Or its consequences?
Did you really need to come in just to talk shit?
Your not contributing anything not even contructive critism your just bein a dick.

StoneyK

Veteran
You sir are a moron....
Who is sellin anything?
Someone requested info on where to find the strain.
You derailed the whole thread talkin crap.
For that matter the people who created this strain havent even posted here in this thread they dont sell seeds or clones...
So again.
Your a moron

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why do you have to respond with childish bitter comments when people post constructive criticism of your work?

I never said anything about being an expert...nor do I think of myself as such. I come to these forums to learn from others and improve my ability to produce medicine.

Either up your game our remain content being third tier...sorry you find others trying to educate you so offensive. Must be a generation gap for sure...your kind drive me insane. Content with being ignorant. Would rather start an argument than show some humility and admit you have shit to learn still. There are words for people like you - but I'm done trying to address your incompetence. I can see you have no real desire to do anything but cause dissension and I for one want no part of it. Done wasting my time trying to be civil to you...

:cuss: :wallbash: :microwave: :mopper:

***edit***

When I first responded with this post - all that was there was the single line that StoneyK quoted in post #51.

@ Mojave - my being a vendor here has ZERO to do with the facts I posted above about the lack of trichomes present on the pictures you presented. That is just you trying to take yet another cheap shot at something you have no understanding of. Grow up. Everyone that has ever gotten anything from me - free or otherwise - has never had a single negative thing to say. Your baseless attacks and insinuations referencing my motivations are offensive and just goes to show how very little you get "it" at all...

dank.Frank

Ras Mason

Veteran
Patients have been asking around alot for it, obviously. But if anyone is serious about sharing with clinics and dispensaries,reaching many patients, we need it down here in Montreal.
cheers.:tiphat:

Grizz

Veteran
don't waste your time. wading through the drivel is way too arduous! also, you should know, those gg4 threads are heavily moderated. gg4 naysayers posts are deleted and posters banned for doubting the 'glue.' doubtful you will get an objective perspective from one of those threads.

you sound so much like a jealous ass. all negative. lol all your crying and bitching and gg4 is still rocking,

EExtinct

Smoking GG4 for the first time and it's getting really high and I've been smoking nothing but high quality goji of wax last few days, gg4 is not hype. Now can't wait to see the growing side of it ��

Latest posts

Latest posts