What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GG#4 in SoCal

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
this is true. The GG#4 will give ya a fuckin headchange even if youve been dabbing all day. and the taste!... oh yah.

On topic: This strain should be available to be smoked by people in need! Motherlode Gardens has made it our mission to have Gorilla Glue flowers stocked in a yet-unnamed L.A.-area dispensary by June. I will bump this thread when i know what dispensary is gonna have it. Might just be a few pounds and i'm sure it will go quick.
You too :biggrin: by that time you'll see glue in a bunch of the LA area clubs im sure not just TLC and a few others.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
You too :biggrin: by that time you'll see glue in a bunch of the LA area clubs im sure not just TLC and a few others.

I hope so. Every time i go to LA i see the same fucking OG's at every dispensary. Medical smokers deserve the glue! But as of today I haven't seen GG#4 on any menus.

onavelzy

Veteran
uh oh, i guess im not allowed to link like that. well, just google N SD Co dispensaries and look up those places if you're interested

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
I hope so. Every time i go to LA i see the same fucking OG's at every dispensary. Medical smokers deserve the glue! But as of today I haven't seen GG#4 on any menus.
TLC probably sold out again...its around in the clubs or knock offs but its around

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
gg

gg

gg didn't earn the "og" shoutout on the menu. i ask the guy what og stood for. he said he thought it was for original gangster. had no idea what it meant but was happy to sell me an 1/8 of tokyo og, whatever the fook that means. i asked if he knew genetic background on tokyo. he didn't. i told him of Orangutan Ganja and smiled as i walked away with tokyo og and gg.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

:tiphat:

onavelzy

Veteran
You won't see GG#4 on a disp menu...you won't get the cut in a disp. Patience is a virtue...

GG4, in flower or concentrate, is on the menus for at least 7 dispensaries, four in san diego area, one in vegas, one in torrance and one was up in the bay area but i forgot where.

Calimed

Veteran
Asked about Gorilla Glue at Organicann and they thought I was asking if they carried wood glue.

The weed community is fuckin losing it. All the bullshit is disgusting. Its a big dick contest. And even the winner looks like a douchebag.

choom

@thump easy: Post a picture of what you
can actually do instead or else you won't
get very far here at all. How does that at
all pertain to the topic at hand? I don't
see very many taking kindly to your odd
shenanigans dude. We don't care about it.
Nor does Southern California or anyone in
it with Gorilla Glue#4. What the hell dude.

choom(0:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran

It's funny how you never have anything positive to contribute to the GG#4 threads - all you do is come around to make snide comments...

All I see when comparing those pictures is a bagseed nug that has not ONE single visible trichome head. Nothing but capitate stalks - which have ZERO value.

Nothing like looking at that faux frost...

You can keep your bagseed bunk. :laughing::laughing:

You don't fool anyone here.

dank.Frank

Latest posts

Latest posts