What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GG#4 in SoCal

i saw the gg4 clone at Elemental Wellness in San Jose ,it sells pretty fast as in thursday drop day its usually gone.This is from Dark Heart Nursery tho and its weird that they wouldnt want a verified cut from joesy whales himself.. Any mentions on that ?

Grizz

Veteran
at this point they wouldent ever get a cut from me, if they did it would say we have been selling a cut that we thought was gg4 and that would hurt there rep, I do believe they have the real cut though.

at this point they wouldent ever get a cut from me, if they did it would say we have been selling a cut that we thought was gg4 and that would hurt there rep, I do believe they have the real cut though.

This is true business wise its not a good move to admit said acquisition. :biggrin: I personally would like to try the verified cut one of these days . regards