What's new

getting divorced, can you trust the ex with the secret?

basilfarmer

good advice here. :yes:

-keep it civil
-hell no
-don't fuel any passive agressive tendencies on their part
-if anything make them 'think' you're worse off than they

-and yep; I would personally conisder Lolagal's advice if you wanna keep growing; you better shed the old situation and have nobody holding that over your head

top reason people get busted is a pissed off ex..... dont be a statistic

whodair

Veteran
String her along until the divorce is final, tell her, yeah, we should just continue like before.

Once the divorce is over, tell her you're gettin out of the grow. Tear it all down, move to a new town.

interesting thought. lead her to be believe that i will respect her wishes, and appear to be cooperating.

then a sudden change of heart once things are finalized legally

ROJO145

Veteran
It'll never work,as soon as she gets pissed or things go south,it will be used against you.There is nothing on this planet as cold and calculating as a woman.Hell hath no wrath like a woman scorned.Believe me,you can try it,but these are universal laws and very rarely do they not turn out like I said.A woman has the unique ability to turn her heart to stone when it comes to revenge!!

madrecinco

Veteran
It'll never work,as soon as she gets pissed or things go south,it will be used against you.There is nothing on this planet as cold and calculating as a woman.Hell hath no wrath like a woman scorned.Believe me,you can try it,but these are universal laws and very rarely do they not turn out like I said.A woman has the unique ability to turn her heart to stone when it comes to revenge!!

AMEN Brother ROJO you do know women well...nothing MORE DANGEROUS THAN A PISSED OFF WOMAN.....trust granny on this one. Rojo is a wise man.

Bodhita

It's sad to read how little faith you guys have in people... Maybe I'm naive. But my ex-girlfriends sure as hell haven't done things like this to me...

rabid

And don't tell your lawyer...

And don't tell your lawyer...

Don't consult you lawyers advice, either. He may seem squeaky-clean but even civil attorneys can have 'issues' with the man. He could easily hand you over to help himself pay off a favor he owes to the law.

But what do I know? Most everyone in my family are lawyers...

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
OH YUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BUDDDDDDDDDDD

OH YUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BUDDDDDDDDDDD

BTW Who the Sam Hell is Yummybud??????

I keep seeing ppl refer to her...

^^^^^^^^ LMAO!!! yummybud!! you know, the creepy icmag pseudo celeb who makes silly threads about nothing and has a fucked up porsche and cant get laid yummybud? damn you ARE a noob!! hahah JK search yummybud's threads itll make you stupid within minutes of reading it!

madrecinco

Veteran
I guess I must...I keep seeing references to Yummybud and I am like WHO THE FUCK IS YUMMYBUD? did I miss something....I will have to research it for some laughs...te he

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
really bad idead for anyone but yourself to know of a grow, once your wife
is eliminated from the 'inner circle' she becomes a risk, the time spent w/you
it was best for her to keep you out of jail. What if she gets busted @ or near
school grounds even holding weed? The cops threaten jail & taking the kids &
next thing ya know she rolls on you, all justifiable for the sake of the kids. I
couldn't sleep nights knowing someone else knows that I grow. How 'bout if the
in-laws hear that you grow & turn you in to keep the kids away from it? Or if
your reference to kids above does not include you having any the ex could just
decide to drop a dime on you for missing alimony payments etc.......

ROJO145

Veteran
These kinda problems are easy for me,heres how I always look at it.
Remember how she said she loved you(powerful word)remember how she swore to be yours forever(another powerful word)remember she said you had no worrys,remember all the pillow talk were she continued to swear love forever,and hold you above all else in the world,remember how she was done with the games and was never gonna be with anyone else but you FOREVER!!!!!!!Remember all that shit????

IT WAS A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can Ya Trust Her?????:wallbash:

Thank God I dont have those problems anymore,Its a small load I'll do it by hand!!!:sasmokin:

Yummybud is HUGE in japan!!!

madrecinco

Veteran
LMAO! Rojo you are RIGHT again......She told you she would love you forever and she LIED! CYA cover your ass!

I have been looking at Yummybuds posts....HE NEEDS HELP! just kidding...but he does have some issues.

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
ANYBODY cut out of the loop is a very real problem. Get your shit together, either move the grow to a new 'clean' location, or tear down completely. The WHOLE time giving her the Yes, Dear's. Sure we can keep it going. Then BAM! "Bitch, I got mites and shut down." That's all she knows. EVER.

I will be making moves in MY circle pretty soon, and I need to cover all of the bases ahead of time. If my move were the one you are facing, I would be bizness as usual until you can cut ties CLEANLY. Then cut them clean.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
If you decide to cut her out and continue growing later, don't leave her with the feeling she's been deceived. If you're gonna cut her out, make her believe yer done too. A kicked-to-the-curb epiphany is not something you want her to experience, IMO.

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Put it on her. You heard that you have problems, and have to shut down NOW. You know that YOU didn't say anything, did she? Just raise the question, it's a perfectly normal thought process if you WERE on the hook. Don't accuse her of anything, just pretend to be SHOOK, and tear down. You can't ever grow at a location that she has been in (or could describe in a sworn affidavit) again. EVER.

Sorry to say it, but your mistake was involving her in the first place. I'm sure you know it, but now you have to accept that you have to take the hit and grow off location, or don't grow, or go medical.

I have to cut someone off 10%, and It really is because biz is taxing a pre-existing friendship. I have to anticipate and plan for ALL possible reactions. My situation is similar to yours in that even with the 10% gone, there is still a financial interest for both sides (you have the alimony/child support). Because of that, I feel can still maintain some aspects of the biz, but I have to be ready to start from scratch (well, backed up copies, and a new location, anyway). BUT, it's no wife/girlfriend. No kissyface.

Business, never personal. I'm still learning that too. :D

pack a bowl

These kinda problems are easy for me,heres how I always look at it.
Remember how she said she loved you(powerful word)remember how she swore to be yours forever(another powerful word)remember she said you had no worrys,remember all the pillow talk were she continued to swear love forever,and hold you above all else in the world,remember how she was done with the games and was never gonna be with anyone else but you FOREVER!!!!!!!Remember all that shit????

IT WAS A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can Ya Trust Her?????:wallbash:

Thank God I dont have those problems anymore,Its a small load I'll do it by hand!!!:sasmokin:

Yummybud is HUGE in japan!!!

anyone else find humor in this guy? its so obvious how he was in a horrible relationship that has left him in utter depression with a strong hate for all women. :laughing: