What's new

getting divorced, can you trust the ex with the secret?

whodair

Veteran
lets say hubby and wife both hobby, maybe hes the producer and she enjoys distribution more. if she was to leave the marriage but wanted to continue the arrangement, what would you do?

i feel the arrangement was dependant on being married, and that it too would end. see the hobby came before her, and it is part of the package with me. leave me, leave the garden too.

what about your attorney, tell him?

L

Lilly456

I left my 1st wife when I used to grow much, much more than I do now.She however had nothing to do with the weed and only smoked butts and took my acid.She got a little crafty on me so I kicked her to the curb and gave her 20k.That was 15 yrs ago, now she calls me on occaision all liquored up looking for $ or something.I will say that she never opened her mouth to anybody of importance except perhaps one of her several husbands since myself, but she kinda knows me well enough to know that there's no sense ratting me out.I do know many people though, not so fortunate as myself who have had their ex's rat them out in a minute for a pack of cigs.Good luck to ya' if you're heading in that direction.I settled out of court without a lawyer in New Mexico for 20 dollars.I gave her the 20k just to be nice, I reckon that probably bought her a few 8 balls....Chaco, aka, Lilly456.:joint:

Chomp

Hell NO!!!! She'll hang that shit over your head forever IF you're lucky....if you are the unlucky sort you'll end up in jail after she sends a nice tip to the police after the first time you piss her off....your choice...lol

whodair

Veteran
Hopefully you are legal but sadly I would say cut your ties, sometimes shit gets ugly.

were not medical in NY, right? i prefer this doesnt get ugly, id prefer it didnt happen at all.

this situation reminds me of people who stay married for the "kids" sake. there is an added incentive to making it work.

whodair

Veteran
I left my 1st wife when I used to grow much, much more than I do now.She however had nothing to do with the weed and only smoked butts and took my acid.She got a little crafty on me so I kicked her to the curb and gave her 20k.That was 15 yrs ago, now she calls me on occaision all liquored up looking for $ or something.I will say that she never opened her mouth to anybody of importance except perhaps one of her several husbands since myself, but she kinda knows me well enough to know that there's no sense ratting me out.I do know many people though, not so fortunate as myself who have had their ex's rat them out in a minute for a pack of cigs.Good luck to ya' if you're heading in that direction.I settled out of court without a lawyer in New Mexico for 20 dollars.I gave her the 20k just to be nice, I reckon that probably bought her a few 8 balls....Chaco, aka, Lilly456.:joint:

chaco

let me guess. shes Hot! i kinda like party chicks too...for sex. not marriage believe me

whodair

Veteran
Hell NO!!!! She'll hang that shit over your head forever IF you're lucky....if you are the unlucky sort you'll end up in jail after she sends a nice tip to the police after the first time you piss her off....your choice...lol

me in jail equals no child support/alimony being paid right? thats where her big money shot is, not under a couple 430 watters. but pissed off bitches arent the most rational sorts.

ReeferRon

Time to give it all a break if I where you. Give her some excuse as to why your gonna leave it, and the whole life style behind. Then chill for 6-9 months, Wait for her to do her thing. Hopefully she'll haul ass and find another quick. Then you can fire it all back up....(Minus her cut.):woohoo:

whodair

Veteran
Time to give it all a break if I where you. Give her some excuse as to why your gonna leave it, and the whole life style behind. Then chill for 6-9 months, Wait for her to do her thing. Hopefully she'll haul ass and find another quick. Then you can fire it all back up....(Minus her cut.):woohoo:

I like it! that sounds close to what im planning on doing. im giving my sk2 clone to a few people cuz i could never get it again. the rest is easily replaced..

Siberian

what about your attorney, tell him?

I going trough something similar...If your attorney is A good guy, tell him..He`s better of that way and can do his work better...if he is a cocksucker, keep it to yourself...
I live in Finland so don`t know how it works over there..
Important thing for me is, however, to be man that i am..and that includes growing.

L

Lilly456

Oh yeah never be surprised at how fast "the love of your life" finds another one. I never should have married my 1st wife but I was only 24 and a wee bit naive.It went for 4yrs and the cops have yet to show up at my door and niether has she , thanks to the lord....I think I'd rather see the cops to tell ya' the truth. Chaco.:joint::joint:

Last edited:

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hell to the no. Let's suppose you two split, and she starts seeing someone else while still "dealing" with you. Let's suppose she tells this guy about your operation and the realtionship you two got. If shit goes bad between the two of them, who's to say he won't bust on your ass? OR maybe she might get jealous of your new lady. Just throwing it out there. Hell hath no fury.....(you know the rest).

whodair

Veteran
Oh yeah never be surprised at how fast "the love of your life" finds another one. I never should have married my 1st wife but I was only 24 and a wee bit naive.It went for 4yrs and the cops have yet to show up at my door and niether has she , thanks to the lord....I think I'd rather see the cops to tell ya' the truth. Chaco.:joint::joint:

so when she starts hooking up, which may have happened already, then her new man smokes my grass. brilliant...

whodair

Veteran
Hell to the no. Let's suppose you two split, and she starts seeing someone else while still "dealing" with you. Let's suppose she tells this guy about your operation and the realtionship you two got. If shit goes bad between the two of them, who's to say he won't bust on your ass? OR maybe she might get jealous of your new lady. Just throwing it out there. Hell hath no fury.....(you know the rest).

come to think of it, who is she telling my secrets to right now?? i am worried about who she would tell in the future.

her idea to keep it going aint gonna happen

Chomp

come to think of it, who is she telling my secrets to right now?? i am worried about who she would tell in the future.

her idea to keep it going aint gonna happen

Good thinking brother....I speak from experience you don't want her to have that kind of control over you....I shut down fairly soon after I realized how much that power actually was....

GL,
Chomp :joint:

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
Never underestimate the human capacity for experiencing the Law Of Unintended Consequences. Your weed days are over unless you are a registered patient in a state where there is either medical marijuana of it's like Ohio, where you can have a head stash of up to a tractor trailer load or some insane amount.

Your soon to be ex-wife will DEFINITELY try to extort you (this is in fact a case of felony extortion waiting to happen, but we'll cover that once she steps in the marriage ka-ka) if things get even remotely tight for her. If she gets popped you are a convenient card for her to play to get her out from under the weight LEO will be applying. She will tell other people because she doesn't care like she used to care.

Add it all up and you have a security risk that cannot be ignored. Pay attention to what I am saying here - this is how people end up in jail. Always the same reason; a big fuckin' mouth that brags when loaded.

I have no illusions about my wife. If she left me I would have to get rid of all the pot I have and all my growing stuff because she would burn my ass in a heartbeat just out of plain meanness.

There are no victims in this world and there are no villains; just volunteers. Trust me, you don't need to volunteer for this one because the ending is not going to be to your liking.

Peace out and all that happy hippy horseshit.

L

LolaGal

String her along until the divorce is final, tell her, yeah, we should just continue like before.

Once the divorce is over, tell her you're gettin out of the grow. Tear it all down, move to a new town.

H

h^2 O

hire a PI and a male hooker - get the PI to take pictures of the male hooker with the wife. Then freeze all of your accounts/assets and immediately file for divorce.