What's new

Getting a Job

NOKUY

Veteran
Why people would mis-interpret me like I plan on being a sandwich artist after I get done with school is beyond me. I'm going into the trade that I'm studying currently. Good one Nokuy figured you had to troll me since you make so many useless threads.

Nokuy your just mad I didn't take my ass to alaska and hop on a ship I would but it wasn't to be great future there as well its just temporary work.

"troll you" lmfao

stc9357

Don't let people like that get you down. Take what you can get now and then continue to look for something better.

Look at your company now good luck also didn't know what a millwright was until looking it up.

Nokuy reading your trash can thread you do serve a purpose on here don't know what it is though.

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
look for small companies run by people with long hair and tattoos and hopefully both!!

Ride hard till she eats the dirt

serious6

EX-CONS in canada apply to their MLA's with a sound business plan and request a loan on the federal or provincial level. if you have payed the time for the crime you can also ask for the courts to seal your court documents or give amnesty.

i know many who have their own businesses and have proved themselves, remember you can vote now. hire ex-cons as well.

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
dont let the hairy chested shit faze you, remember when the gold rush was on the guys that made the best and easiest money were those mormon dudes selling picks and shovels :) you guys are making it sound like "there will be blood" or cormac mccarthy LOL

supermanlives

Veteran
nokuy is gonna need a dread twister. after he collects his cash that is. should be about 3 years work and many boring threads

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dont let the hairy chested shit faze you, remember when the gold rush was on the guys that made the best and easiest money were those mormon dudes selling picks and shovels :) you guys are making it sound like "there will be blood" or cormac mccarthy LOL
I love you flub, but those Mormon "dudes" was all about Samuel Brannan.

If you read his bibliography in Wiki you'll see that he was ruthless and competent businessman, extremely lucky, and also an incredibly driven person.

Near the end of his career he created a de facto police force and was expelled by the church for vigilante violence. Later becoming an alcoholic and abandoning San Francisco, the city he helped build.

There is a reason he is remembered in pop culture history and it isn't because he was lazy.

:joint:

stc9357

I love you flub, but those Mormon "dudes" was all about Samuel Brannan.

If you read his bibliography in Wiki you'll see that he was ruthless and competent businessman, extremely lucky, and also an incredibly driven person.

Near the end of his career he created a de facto police force and was expelled by the church for vigilante violence. Later becoming an alcoholic and abandoning San Francisco, the city he helped build.

There is a reason he is remembered in pop culture history and it isn't because he was lazy.

:joint:

Just read that you learn something new everyday.

stc9357

Got another interview with another harris teeter theres 3 in my town so it might come down to wanting to work for harris teeter (Don't know what the job is) or being a sandwich artist which would you choose?

AoM_Hustle.jpg

Anyone+here+work+at+subway+_2ccd9c70012dd663009ba05b3ef4fb32.jpg

subway_toasted.jpg

Found some pics for Nokuy suRprisingly Nokuy couldn't find any for Harris Teeter so go find some for me!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I think the Teeters market is potentially your best choice and who knows with your green thumb maybe you'll wind up running the produce dept, it's not hard to recognize good produce from bad as it comes through the doors. @ least w/Teeters you'll have more options.......

stc9357

Well I looked on google and found out second interviews aren't uncommon for subway I should receive a pre-hire packet that I'm supposed to memorize for the second interview here's some stuff I pulled off google.

The first interview was with whatever manager was on duty when you went in. That person has the authority to reject applicants, but not give final hiring approval. A second interview will be with the person who actually has the authority to hire you. Expect to be asked about the recipes, and maybe a few repeats of the questions the first interviewer asked you. Assuming you don't totally screw it up, you'll probably get a job offer at the end of the interview.

So I have to wait for an interview packet in the mail called today and that's what I was told by the manager.

stc9357

Another interview at Harris Teeter another I'd give u this job but I don't know if you'll pass the background check

Same thing happened at Walmart

Kids don't ever become a felon because it's a trap they want you to get back in the game.

I'm going to keep trying if I pass will get a call this upcoming wednesday or thursday only have to beat a swab test.

Bennyweed1

Veteran
I make $72,000 a year growing. I used that money to start my own computer company. I build custom PCs for any application. Its simple. Store front, registered an LLC, got a business tax ID. I'm legit.

Working for anyone but yourself is a sad story. Its the weak mans route.

I'd hire a someone with a criminal record, depending the charge. Not all criminal records are bad in my books.

L

longearedfriend

couldn't they seize your company and everything you have saying it's proceeds of crime ^^ ?

if you get caught that is

Latest posts

Latest posts