I dig dirt
Veteran

Attachments

• IMG_6299crcloned.jpg
    IMG_6299crcloned.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 32

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Must have been a figment of my imagination...

looks great man! im trying organics this year for the first time and i have to say im really impressed with this living soil i bought from BAS. they are by far out growing everthing else right now and the stems are alot thicker in this plot then they are at others. what strain is that btw?

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Thanks guys, glad you liked the pic.

I'll post one last pic from last summer. This was taken by Mrs. Green on July 18, and is the "monster" girl that ended up yielding more than 26 oz.

I grow using natural ingredients that I gather from the woods around me, including the original soil that I mixed up for these 65 to 80 gallon holes...

Yes, one+ pounders are definitely possible in guerrilla grows...but you need some sort of natural water source nearby...

Attachments

• howdy folks.jpg
    howdy folks.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 37

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Thanks guys, glad you liked the pic.

I'll post one last pic from last summer. This was taken by Mrs. Green on July 18, and is the "monster" girl that ended up yielding more than 26 oz.

I grow using natural ingredients that I gather from the woods around me, including the original soil that I mixed up for these 65 to 80 gallon holes...

Yes, one+ pounders are definitely possible in guerrilla grows...but you need some sort of natural water source nearby...

holy hell that is huge for mid july. what strain is this bro? im a guerilla grower as well and its something i may need to put into my line up. i have been reading alot of great reviews for Pure Power Plant. its suppose to be a monster yeilder and a good guerilla strain as well.

Last summer, by early July, my girls were about 5 feet tall and 5 feet wide and each one was wanting about 6 to 8 gallons of water, every 2 or 3 days...

The problem with guerilla is you can't always water that often.
Outdoor for sure, as in your back yard or on your own property, but guerilla is a different kettle of fish.

It's a lot of travelling, a lot of hiking, and if you don't have a water pump, a lot of carrying water.

And then there's the issue of being seen heading off into the same area 3 times a week for six months, and the trails you may have made by the end of the season.

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
I personally have gotten 18 oz's off a local bred strain doing guerilla. It however, did not get full sunlight, maybe 8 hours direct during summer. Never wen't there during the day through flowering so i'm not sure if it received more or not. I started them indoors first of February, put them outside in hoop house I built in the middle of grow location at about a mile hike in 2 gallon containers, sexed them out by April and then planted them by mid-late april.

So they actually had to reveg and all that stuff which made them insanely branchy. Stalks about the size of a 5th of bourbon. The soil was organic, the holes 4 foot wide by 3 feet deep. I hauled in promix, mushroom compost and earth worm castings. Mixed with native soil, threw in a lot of water crystals and a little osmocote. They were never watered believe it or not. I do not have any pictures or id be glad to show you guys.

Not one hundred percent of the strain but it was blueberry and something else. A couple different phenos but all yielded about the same. Very branchy naked looking plant until it began to fill with buds, did not look like a bush at all really. Tall and long branches, kinda like a bunch of cactus entangled lol. Sorry for rambling on, but I can close my eyes and remember well how excited I was over these girls, give anything to pull it off again!

Betterhaff

Veteran
Its hard to exaggerate disappointment. We had no knowledge whatsoever about the plants needs and were really just lucky that it requires a soil similar to that of corn.. There were no expereinced growers to ask for advice and the only seeds available were from mexi brick weed and it didnt finish here - needed 3 more weeks . It was the early 70's before the first hybrids showed up that would finish. Up untl then, the attempts to grow the seeds that were around - red/gold lumbo, Thai etc. failed.
I remember we did a huge OD grow with red bud seed, mid 70’s. None of them finished and we planted them to close together…it looked like a hemp field, lol. Live and learn.