What's new

Gettin' DOWN 'N' DIRTY with bogglegum and others later

S

Space Ghost

they've all righted themselves from the training and are loving their new home under the 1k... i'll get some new pics up soon...

S

Space Ghost

UPDATE: photo dumping...

UPDATE: photo dumping...

group shots:

picture.php

picture.php

lets take a look underneath...

picture.php

I only have one thing to suggest!

Get the ballasts off the floor and any other cord or electrical device. I am all about sleeping at night and keeping the rooms safe. You need a tarp or plastic under the plants to protect the floor. I cannot say anything about your plants they look great!

Please re-do the room and find a place for everything.

GD

Attachments

• done 005.jpg
    done 005.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 8
  • done2 003.jpg
    done2 003.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 11-23 001.jpg
    11-23 001.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 7
  • a1 017.jpg
    a1 017.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 5
  • a1 021.jpg
    a1 021.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 11
S

Space Ghost

yeah im in the progress of re-tooling the room, and I know it could be 10x cleaner. The ballast(s) are not even luke warm, but i've been meaning to put them up on cinder blocks.

And I hand water, so i don't see how anything bad could happen to the floor water-wise..

Thanks very much for the concern and kind words! They will be noted.

thelaughingman

Space ghost...are you getting enough oxygen? hahaha i love those old cartoons! I like this grow also i cant wait for the climax!!

S

Space Ghost

Space ghost...are you getting enough oxygen? hahaha i love those old cartoons! I like this grow also i cant wait for the climax!!

oddly enough im not a big fan of the old-old (60's) toons, but I love sgc2c!

Stick around, it's only getting better from here and thanks for your interest.

S

Space Ghost

lookin real good that 1k is making them do there dance

thanks, yeah, they are gettin real big real fast... cant wait to bloom them, but I wont do it prematurely... I want to get some coke-cans or bigger off these gals...

S

Space Ghost

UPDATE: all is going well, and took some clones....

UPDATE: all is going well, and took some clones....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I only have one thing to suggest!

Get the ballasts off the floor and any other cord or electrical device. I am all about sleeping at night and keeping the rooms safe. You need a tarp or plastic under the plants to protect the floor. I cannot say anything about your plants they look great!

Please re-do the room and find a place for everything.

GD

GD, are those pieces of tape over staples around the bottom of your room?

S

Space Ghost

thanks man, prolly in 7-10 days (give or take) i want to make sure i have a ton of rooted clones before i flower em out, but they are gettin big!

I wound up with only 2 males my first run and they grew like "weeds", but thick and bushy. I wound up crossing them to all my females that were in with them.
Can't wait to see what you do wit em...

S

Space Ghost

id run some of them if you've got the space! I'd don't foresee those genes turning out bad...