What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gettin' DOWN 'N' DIRTY with bogglegum and others later

S

Space Ghost

DAY: 68 CHOP CHOP CHOP... TIMBER!

DAY: 68 CHOP CHOP CHOP... TIMBER!

picture.php

picture.php

AND a poorly trimmed nug of the A & D pheno

picture.php

It will be a whole new garden in the coming days!

you'll see

:tiphat:SG

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
so did you find the one you wanted?? i had some bogglegum from a dispensary recently and it looked very similar to LVPK or some kind of kush....lovely taste and a blueish purple tint....

your pics look crazy....almost dead on to a c99 x chemdawg from mosca i just grew out...hows the smell of those ladies?

S

Space Ghost

If the high from the scissor hash is a good indicator of what the final buzz is like, then I have found something I can at least work with... I just wish they would be faster...

The three females I finished all have unique odors.

The first to finish I call the A&D pheno because... well it smells like A&D ointment (If you know what that smells like)

The second to finish is pure super sweet artificial grape candy smell (divine!)

And the last one, which could have used 3-5 more days, has the grape gum smell for sure, but something else too that I can only describe as rotting chemicals...

but all fairly light odors as of now....

After a month or so of curing we will see...

Thanks for the kind words.

SG

Latest posts

Latest posts