What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

get your tuna back

armedoldhippy

Veteran
not yet but I will check it out ..I have hit most of the best spots all over the usa..I was a trout bum for a while...yeehaw

trout, "trout fishing in America" is NOT about "trout fishing" as you and i know it. it IS one hell of a good book, however, and well worth reading. even some libraries have put it in with fishing books based solely on the title. there is a hardware store in the book that keeps 100 yard sections of "trout stream" stacked behind the building available for sale...:biggrin: get baked and read it, bro!

DemonTrich

Veteran
trout, did some trout fishing in NC (grandfather mountains iirc) in white water when I was 12 in boyscouts. caught a nice rainbow. 1st rainbow ever. beautiful looking fish for sure.

Dog Star

Veteran
What i read is that American canned thuna is mainly (60%) catched in Pacific...!!!!

Please try to read this if you dont wish to get some exotic type of cancer.. http://enenews.com/?s=Pacific+fish+

Avoid any fish,clams,crabs or seaweed from Pacific if you dont wish to be living experiment of Fukushima polution.

Consciousness can grow only if we are awared of bigger picture that happends
around us,not all folks are good informed so i needed to mention if you love
sea food for eating,dont wish you bad stuff happends.

Pacific dieing for sure.. very hard nuked with those Fukushima radioactive plume.

FireIn.TheSky

You know I haven't eaten tuna since the gulf oil spill, I recently bought a couple cans and ate them but after this fiasco screw the tuna, im done.

Dog Star

Veteran
Stoned-trout are you catch in Pacific or Atlantic Ocean??

Really dont wish you any bad but from what i reading things dont look nice in Pacific..

Thunas are at top of a chain,and those radionuclides are first colected by planktone,then
those plaktone by anchovy,sardines and then comes thunas that eat already strong
radiated food so you can imagine that this fishes will be full of alpha,beta,gama particles
as they deposit this inside tissue,meat,etc..

Maybe you still no glowing but please consider those link that i gived as one good
informing tool,and you know that in today World information is everything...

Am also fisherman and dont wish that mine collegues from other parts of World suffer
cause of wrong choices or bad informed,there is knowledge that cant be avoided so easy as there are too much at stakes and i think other lifes is also valuable...

MSM media dont cover properly event so i needed to give allert and share more
insight in stuff that i reading on internet...
that site covers Fukushima tragedy from day 1 and they are very good choice for
knowing better than others..

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
California...yeehaw ...been a great season last year, prob be better this year...haven't lived on the east coast since like 2005 ish...I keep up with environmental stuff...as I hunt an fish..maybe cobia this year...

Dog Star

Veteran
California is hard nuked Stoned Trout..,all life and food source are affected,

those Enenews site mostly writes what happends there,and for California recently
there is no great news..

Wish you best anyway

Dog Star

Veteran
No,its not fearmongering...

its more like somebody told you that your house roof is burning and you just say
"Nah,dont worry,everything will be alright"

If i have negative energy that wants to spook you or made you bad things than i will
be here chearing,wowing to eat more thuna and other fish from Pacific.

Was pretty precise and dont wanna troll you there..

You can actually look up realtime radiation levels, I have checked them out for years, west coast usa has seen no spike. Maybe in Japan. Also, cortisol is bad for you too.

Dog Star

Veteran
No problem Tessarecting.

All the best to you and beautifull California,am out with mine cortisol problems.