What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Get Well Soon Hillbillieonpcp

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I knew they could'nt keep you away even if your in the hospital. Glad to see your doing ok and remember most insurance settlements are 4 times the medical bills. So get well soon and thanks for the updates.

Mr.Wags

mybeans420

resident slackass
Veteran
good to hear that you're ok hill.

"nurse ratchet"... ROTFLMAO!!! thats too funny.
you no labotomy, i no laboto-you lol!!!

heres wishing you a speedy recovery brother. chat aint the same without the resident *ass* hole hehehe :biggrin:

sillyphilly

Hillbillie Hope your doing better....

Hillbillie Hope your doing better....

Although we've never met.... i still hope this finds you in good spirits! :yes: drunk drivers really suck!!!!!!!! I lost someone very close due to an auto accident, needless to say the idiot was drunk and t-boned the car my little brother was a passenger in! worst days of my life! my familys lives and his recently engaged fiance" well anyhows stay safe and heal fast Sillyphilly p.s anyone who thinks they can drive because they only had a few drinks.....rethink if you have to think about it your to drunk you may hurt or kill someones child,brother,fiance" not to mention you may hurt or kill yourself! please people stay safe and stay out from behind the wheel if you"ve been drinking! enjoy the holidays Sillyphilly :canabis:

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
holy shit hill, 4 pages so far of get well soon... Seriously I hope you feel better soon, and thank God you were not injured severely...You are definately lucky to be hit by a drunk driver and be alive. We love ya hill.

P.S. quit crying you baby :) :)

Chronis X

Hilly hilly hilly

Hilly hilly hilly

hey Hilly -

tried to reach you many times - call me if you need anything
( I mean anything ) - I will drive up to see you if I have too. don't worry about things - I , Sin, & Mrs. Babba have picked up your slack in the chatroom, we don't have your snap - but were working on it.

thanksgiving was nice in the chatroom - we were not able to save you any turkey -

I think Rack ate your food ha ha ha. :p

take care man......we do miss you ( talking about us :D )

By the way - I hope this pic makes you laff - hold your ribs

Later X :wave:

542meth_lab.jpg

G

Sorry to hear about ya Hilly

Sorry to hear about ya Hilly

Just wanted to know that you are missed in the chatroom and that you'll get well soon. Our thoughts and prayers are with you bro, take care and hurry back hilly.

tRuKemist

what CC said is tru!!

what CC said is tru!!

Damn Legal Drugs...as long as the government makes money shit ain't gonna change
Glad things weren't worse Hill, get better as fast as possible!!

peace, tRu

My heart felt much lighter when you popped in to chat hill. Watch the ribs. Remember- Vape=No gag. Peace and good fast healing to you.

Sinfuldreams

Basement Garden Gnome
Veteran
Hilly was in Chat tonight,
He is doing fine, on Demerol or something.
He was floating. Rubber fingers.
He's Home. Ribs killing him.
Vaps, but less often.
Hurt is ribs on his 1st toke home.
Lil Slow but but same Ol' Hilly.
Take care, reapair those ribs.
Sin

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Damn billie....hospitals suck and so do car accidents. I told you man the red circle with the big white line in the middle means do not enter....just kidding man hope that you feel better soon. This :canabis: is for you. :)

G

wow.....and wow....and wow....again....I cannot express what this thread has meant to me....through this accident I have found that I have a lot more Friends than I thought....and I am for once in my life speechless....and believe me that's very hard to do....

Progress report...Ribs are killing me....doc prescribed Demerol....and just ask Sinful how it effects me....so for the last couple days I have been taking smaller doses of the pill and been vaping more(smoking hurts too much)....This has just once again validated MMJ....

Hill....glad you've been able to cut back on the legal meds and testify to the good of MMJ.......

Damn..I hope the supreme court sees it the same way.

get healed up bro.

G

Wuh Happen? A Car Accident? Huh? Must have been coming from a 49er game after drowning his sorrows. too bad Bruh. Hope you have yourself a speedy recovery, and hurry back. I have nobody to sling shit with back and forth. Wait.....Yah I do, but your my favorite. Well bud I hope Santa brings you a nice settlement and bountiful harvest. Talk to you soon you North Ender.

Blatant :wave: