What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Get Well Soon Hillbillieonpcp

tRuKemist

High family, I hope you all are doing well!! Unfortunately, it was just brought to my attention that hillbillieonpcp was in a car accident recently. He is in the hospital, but he is doing fine!! (at least, as fine as you can get in a hospital) He will be away from IC for a couple days, but will have his friend get on under his handle and update us periodically. I just wanted to let everyone know and I hope you get well soon Hill!! From your IC family....peace, tRu

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks tru for the update...we all wish hilly the best, he's very special, and i hope he's ok mrs.b

G

I hope you have a speedy recovery hillbillie. You have always been a real nice person to me and a lot of other members. I can't wait to see ya back in chat. peace.

full time daddy
Veteran
damn hill you and me both got to the ER the same day or what....
i was there the night befor thxgiving........looks like you staying longer then me...sry to hear that bro..get well soon.

G

ohno car accident? damn i nearly had one of tose the other day. people are driving like bloody maniacs lately. Hope your doing ok hillie....

Sinfuldreams

Basement Garden Gnome
Veteran
So thats where your Hiding

So thats where your Hiding

Ok hurry up and get back to work slacker.
At least the chartroom has an active topic.
:redface:
Get Well Hilly, we're Missing you.

Sin :p :wave:

G

Done the car wreck thing myself.........it really sucks.

Get well soon, bro and hurry back.

Dr. D

Veteran
car accident!!

car accident!!

Thats a bitch hillie...hope u get out of hospital soon...

G

oh what a bummer...get well soon hillbillie! Best of wishes to you, and hope to see you back soon ;)

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
best wishes hillbillyonpcp hope ya get good as new brother if in need just ask im sure we would help
peac chucky

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Hope You Are Doing OK!

Hope You Are Doing OK!

Hillbillie, we all miss you and hope all is going to turn
out okay for ya with hopefully no lasting effects.

See you back in chat soon!
:wave:
dg