What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Get Well Soon Gypsy Nirvana

Cuddles

I'm doing fine now - had the Mitral Valve fixed - and the left coronary artery bypass sorted last Monday - so have already been recovering in St Thomas's Hospital here in London England for one week - and it looks so good that they might let me go home tomorrow - after I have seen the electrical cardiology boffins - and they ok that my heart timing is firing on all cylinders once again -

Once I get home - it'll be a slowish 8-12 week physical recovery 🙏 - with lots and lots of walking progression to aim for - so I get back the stamina I'll be needing to grow more growers - and to breed more breeders of our much beloved plant 🪴 - CANNABIS - GROW ON COMPADRES!!
I didn´t even realize that you were due for a surgery, let alone such a serious one. But I think I do recall you mentioning that you couldn´t get an appointment etc - but this was some time ago.
I´m very glad to hear that it went so well and I hope that you will recover quickly :)
:flowers2:

Cuddles

Enough of that lolling around with the nurses! Time to get back at it, man. You can do it. (Sorry, i'm still indoctrinated by my last Physical Therapy guru...i truly whimpered and complained like a little girlie mouse)

Get weller soon, Gypsy!
same here- they really know how to make it hurt, don´t they? I´m sure this one therapist I have used to be a professional in a dodgy dungeon once upon a time :biglaugh: But at least you do end up feeling better afterwards :)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I didn´t even realize that you were due for a surgery, let alone such a serious one. But I think I do recall you mentioning that you couldn´t get an appointment etc - but this was some time ago.
I´m very glad to hear that it went so well and I hope that you will recover quickly :)
:flowers2:
Yes - they released me from hospital yesterday - and I seem to be in fine fettle - and recovering well so far - it's a longish 8-12 week recovery - and I seem to have it well understood and in operation currently -

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Isn't that general anesthesia some weird stuff? I woke up with my underwear around my ankles from a hernia surgery. I pulled the shorts up with the reflex of spiderman as soon as I was conscious. Doctor chicks, who needs em. Glad you're okay man! Watch the foods. Drink water. Hopefully you can get high as Everest.

zaprjaques

Isn't that general anesthesia some weird stuff? I woke up with my underwear around my ankles from a hernia surgery. I pulled the shorts up with the reflex of spiderman as soon as I was conscious. Doctor chicks, who needs em. Glad you're okay man! Watch the foods. Drink water. Hopefully you can get high as Everest.
when i had my appendix removed they shaved my southern parts but left the sides unshaved. elvis presley dong.