What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Get Well Soon Gypsy Nirvana

FletchF.Fletch

420club
As some of you may have heard, our Friend @Gypsy Nirvana underwent Heart Surgery earlier this week. Sidelined this 420, but don't worry ICmates, he's coming back strong and feisty as ever. He is recovering in St. Thomas's Hospital in London surrounded by attractive Nursing staff I hope. Can't help but think of Benny Hill, apologies to the more sensitive members. I don't know if anyone started a thread yet.

Just wanted to send a message of healing. Get well we miss you!!!

I prepared a Budquet of Bangi Haze and blooming Rosemary from the garden for a Wedding happening today. Dual purpose as virtual flowers for the big Dog himself.

0420241136a.jpg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I'm doing fine now - had the Mitral Valve fixed - and the left coronary artery bypass sorted last Monday - so have already been recovering in St Thomas's Hospital here in London England for one week - and it looks so good that they might let me go home tomorrow - after I have seen the electrical cardiology boffins - and they ok that my heart timing is firing on all cylinders once again -

Once I get home - it'll be a slowish 8-12 week physical recovery 🙏 - with lots and lots of walking progression to aim for - so I get back the stamina I'll be needing to grow more growers - and to breed more breeders of our much beloved plant 🪴 - CANNABIS - GROW ON COMPADRES!!

RobFromTX

I'm doing fine now - had the Mitral Valve fixed - and the left coronary artery bypass sorted last Monday - so have already been recovering in St Thomas's Hospital here in London England for one week - and it looks so good that they might let me go home tomorrow - after I have seen the electrical cardiology boffins - and they ok that my heart timing is firing on all cylinders once again -

Once I get home - it'll be a slowish 8-12 week physical recovery 🙏 - with lots and lots of walking progression to aim for - so I get back the stamina I'll be needing to grow more growers - and to breed more breeders of our much beloved plant 🪴 - CANNABIS - GROW ON COMPADRES!!

Glad you're doing well buddy :smoke:

Ca++

2 or 3 months might be good timing, with the outdoor season 4 weeks away. It's ideal for getting some beans up in a couple of weeks. A nice steady job, mostly on the balcony through June and July. You might have a think about an auto even. So it's ready when you are :)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
2 or 3 months might be good timing, with the outdoor season 4 weeks away. It's ideal for getting some beans up in a couple of weeks. A nice steady job, mostly on the balcony through June and July. You might have a think about an auto even. So it's ready when you are :)
I'll be doing some Zamaldelica auto/fems - from dubi this year - up on me balcony - looking forward to getting them started in May -

Latest posts

Latest posts