What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

- Get Mo's Grow Log -

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Ima polinate the gsc, pineapple, bubbaXtang, chem valley kush, trueblueberryXchemd, jamaicanXColumbian, fireogXtahoeOG, and alien dog.

MildeStoner

Veteran
Oh my lawd now thats a line-up! GSC X Malawi Black sounds money, Chem Valley Kush is something I've often admired from afar. Seriously, thats a killer line up of ladies to pollinate, you're going to have elite/landrace hybrids pouring out of your ears ;) I would consider crossing the Gold/Golden tiger to the pineapple simply for the sake of being able to name a strain Golden Pineapple for good reason ahahah

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Malawi x GSC ..Yes please.. Pineapple :) JxCxM .. Whats the bet 5-10% of those will be killer.. Mo'haze ! Add some thai and afgan genetics, with selection, to the killer phenos and have a urself some Monks.. bring it on.. Donate some beans ey.. ;)

Haha Oh yeah, going to be some new school dark continent hybrids.. those are beans from the source in the bush far from away pollen travel and European influence..

Digging the pics by the way.. Also got a greenhouse in the yard, raised beds, looks familiar haha! Yeah those plants are looking very happy.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
On with the show...

On with the show...

They shootin up hella much, might give um some open sesame or sumfa ta kick um into flower....

picture.php

picture.php

cookies goin into flower!

picture.php

Ohmless

In reference to your sig, I think the only way someone would die from cannabis is if the one in the cage falls on someone accidentally. KUTGW

MildeStoner

Veteran
Managed to.leave the word surprised out of my post, but it got the point across... can always tie them down, no worries

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
yeah man it was cool, not the best cookies Ive had but still tasty. Cant wait till mine finish, see what that all organic outdo do!

shits growin like some weeds man!
picture.php

picture.php

three golden tigers
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts