What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

- Get Mo's Grow Log -

G

Guest 150314

wow the leafs on those golden tigers are beautiful. thanks for showing

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Been hella busy with school n the little one, will take some pics of the gsc soon, for now some updated greenhouse pics!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I thought if I made um rootbound n put um in late they would start flowerin and stay small..... not the case!
Man the malawi gold stem smells hella good and is sticky if u rub it, cant wait for that one I think out of all the girls im workin with...

mitsu1

Lifetime Member
ICMag Donor
Lookin good MO. The plant in the back right (panamaxcolumbo i think) has some real nice branching goin on,I dig it. Your GT's look great,love the fans. I'm gunna have to wait til yours are done before I pop mine.A preview if you will:biggrin:.

Malawi Gold,most cool. Can't wait to see those Africian beauties.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
fa sho mitsu, thats jamaican X columbian, its gon be a monster!

GSC...
picture.php

malawi closeup, looks hella tropical!
picture.php

L

LumpStatus

Looking really good get mo. Can't wait to see some huge buds on these girls!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
^ thats y they in a greenhouse. I took some panama red last year all the way to mid december outside with no issues, so they should be cool.

F

Fluffy Clouds

i love greenhouse full of sativas :woohoo: its so inspiring...

i love to sit to greenhouse(when theres not so hot:biggrin:) and smoke fatty, enjoy green of my plants... what about you GetMO?:biggrin:

B

I thought if I made um rootbound n put um in late they would start flowerin and stay small..... not the case!
Man the malawi gold stem smells hella good and is sticky if u rub it, cant wait for that one I think out of all the girls im workin with...

muahaha :D not the case.. same here with ethiopian highland, all stems incredibly sticky in veg.. males also...

lovely sativa grow.. i cant wait december :ying:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
^ u n me both! I did some extreme bending yesterday, everything was all good, then I came in this morning and one of the tops of the malawi had busted... its all good tho, just cut it off n finna make hella cuts with it....

picture.php

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
The africans are tough :) I've had fat skunk girls split stems and bust stems in major storms but insulation tape splints work most of the time..But cuts are also good oh yeah..That malawi is looking like tropical lushness, be nice to keep her going!

Your GSC and others coming on nicely..big up bro..

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
fa sho, I just wish these males would hurry up n drop some pollen so I could hit eveything up. Im hella pissed cuz the malawi black male died, so no more malawi black. I planned on crossin that one with everything. still got a malawi gold and a golden tiger male to work with tho. taking cuts of everything so whatever turns out to be dope I can keep around...

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
great shots man!

I wish I could grow outdoors and in the next 2 or so years will finally have the room to do it.

Those leaves are amazing, what is the middle finger length on those girls? They look LONG, super sweet GET MO

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Wait till you see those sub-tropical africans and others starting to bud... and bud... and bud some more... Be prepared for hacking some down cuz they will stretch. And yield.. I'm excited on seeing those malawi and thai genetics doing their thing..

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Its a jungle in there....

Its a jungle in there....

Ima startin ta see pistols on the skunk cross and it looks like everything else is gettin ready for flower, finna feed um some flower nutes ta get the ball rollin....
picture.php

golden tigers
picture.php

Columbian X Jamaican(second pic with skunk cross infront of it and s@nnies jack to the lower left)
picture.php

picture.php

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
That Malawi is looking like power! I'm going to have to get mine going soon :) You are getting me excited as I have a bunch of hybrids I'm thinking of.. Trying to get ugandan sativa seed at the moment, looking very promising. Will spread the love when I do. Also have not seen a mate yet who did extensive traveling around the lake (Malawi) in the last months just after harvest time and has brought me back seed from the best ;)

Your greenhouse is looking great bro and I'm impressed at the growth that raised bed is putting out! I'd put money on those sativa's hitting the roof.. Yeah, reckon those top colas will be hitting the roof not long into flower and even a few times more with hacking so plan for training/bending/tying and thinning out now..

Ahoy bro!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Ahoy! Went to the club today n picked up some meds...
sour bubble
picture.php

grape dream
picture.php

thread needed some budshots till this stuff is done...