golden tiger pheno 1

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Jamaican Lambsbread X Columbian Gold pheno 1, foxtailed the fuck up, but them lil calaxs smellin like some cinnamony fruity pebble fire!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
You are going to have a tasty, sticky christmas! :) Those pics are looking very nice bro, particularly the GT's... Let the foxtails go and go some more, they look like they still want to bud for some time..

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Epic sativas choices man.
You will have a nice winter with that bud for sure :p
Those earlier GT phenos look killer.
Did you pollinated your ladies ? (;
Good luck with the harvest :ying:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
seed harvest....

seed harvest....

GSC x Malawi Gold
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Leftovers to smoke....
picture.php

The seeds. The Golden Tiger pollen didnt take, luckily I got some more GT seeds to pop, so Ill make a point to pop some and look for a male.

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
golden tiger befo the chop....

golden tiger befo the chop....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this one still got another couple weeks...
picture.php

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
malawi gold gettin the chop....

malawi gold gettin the chop....

Ive been seein tiny spots of mold tryna grow, plus most of the hairs have died. I think a combination of extremely wet and bad weather mixed with cold mixed with lack of light set the malawi gold on a finishing run. It smells real strong and devine, like cloves mixed with mango or somethin, real unique. I took all the main tops today, along with the rest of the S@nnies jack.
malawi gold befo the chop:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MildeStoner

Veteran
Yeah those Africans can surprise you, tend to just shoot new hairs and stack buds for weeks after they look finished. How is humidity in the GH?
Looking lovely either way ;)

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Humidity has been real high, I think thats why some was getting mold. I opened up the sides, no freeze in the forecast so hopefully that will give whats left a lil more fresh air. I left about a third of each plant to keep going. Smoked some golden tiger last night, had me high for days, think I ate about a weeks suply of food, extreme munchies...
Here goes some shots of s@nnies jack before the chop, this one has that classic jack smell to it...
picture.php

picture.php

MildeStoner

Veteran
Nice, staggered harvest for the win, definitely looks like humidity is a problem in there, but by the sound off it the results speak for themselves :D Nice selection of malawi hybrids you got going on there too ;)

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
clumbian gold X jamaican lambsbread, this one smells so good, sweet melony clove and honeysuckle...
picture.php

picture.php

foxtail pheno, same type of smell but less sweet, real hard to describe...
picture.php

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Yeah airflow in the GH is crucial.. One must have a free flow of air through as the humidity will be super high no matter what. Those sativas are looking so yummy :) nice one bro..

Also have you given the malawi the complete chop cuz as mildestoner said the african sativas put on slowly, and put on more... and then still more and then really fatten up right at the end.. You can see it in the way strains like the chocolope finish, from its 'd-line' influence. The plants also can have staggered harvests as said, taking off most mature and leaving the plant to carry on flowering underneath.. These plants have evolved from the laziest of growing techniques, not even seed been sowed but just letting what comes up, come up, in the fields. No or minimal males removed and no food or water generally other than what is in the ground and seasonal rain or thunder storms. Hence the year round flowering and auto-vegging traits. Also it is usual for some plants to be cut down and just allowed to regrow and flower again a few times, especially for the swazi genetics, and usual for the flowers never allowed to go to their full maturity. Hungry mouths mean they get pulled when buyers are in town, if they look smokable. The southern african landrace genetics are bulletproof and great breeding tools, you will be amazed at how much abuse they will take or are used to or are expecting and how resilient they are and 'unseasonable'. As I once got told in the hills by a local,' you whiteys are crazy, there are no seasons for ganja... I have to smoke the year round and feed my family the year round, so the whole year is the season. Some parts of the season just make better ganja than other parts.' Made sense to me and opened up my eyes to just how tied ganja is to the whole 12/12, 18/6 season thing..Not too much ;) There is lots of room for manipulation, esp. in a GH..

Keep em cola's coming MrMo!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Fa show man, I left like 1/3 to 1/2, jus took the bigger tops and ones that looked hella done.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
jamaican lambsbread X columbian gold nug, smoked this last night.... even without a cure it had a real nice sweet taste, had me up all night doin dishes n playin call of duty. Cool high fer gettin shit done.
picture.php

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn dude... that is how outdoor is supposed to look much respect...

that malawi turned out real nice...

so did that colombian x jamaican, is that from underground-jahgreenlabel?

when are you going to pop those GSC x malawi??? I'd love to see what those turn out like!

Peace brotha

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
With the sub-tropical sativas under the cover, plant more hahaha.. See how they adapt to winter cycle and how much they auto-veg? Do a second crop bra! Plant the Chumba Cookie! Do it.. hahaha

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
infinite- yeah the columXjamaic come from jahgreenlabel, got um from s@nnies shop.

I might pop a couple malawiXgsc this next grow, along with my panama crosses.

mareyjane- yeah man, ima leave um in the ground for a while, and def doin another crop next year.

got uh slight problem tho........

we had a storm.
picture.php

picture.php

The shit was crazy, high speed winds, thought the roof to the house was finna blow off. The greenhouse actually blew up over my house and was carried a good 15 yards to where it crashed.
It solved the problem as to how I would get that greenhouse outa the spot if I wanted to build one with rebar and pvc for pullin plastic. I wasnt sure if I would use that frame or not tho.... I guess this helps with my decision making!

Latest posts

Latest posts