What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

- Get Mo's Grow Log -

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
The cookies is in the bag.....

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
RAVAGED!!!

RAVAGED!!!

WARNING: DO NOT buy this tent from amazon, or any like it with the green mesh lining.....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

... So shit got kinda tore up, nothin some electrical tape stakes and wires didnt fix tho. But now I gotta go get some new plastic to cover this cheep as excuse for a greenhouse. I guess it hailed and knocked wholes all through it. I shoulda known it would fall apart cuz it was hella cheap, but I didnt think this soon.... oh well.

damage control....
picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
On A posative note, things is startin to look and smell righteous...

Malawi Gold
picture.php

picture.php

s@nnies jack
picture.php

Golden Tiger
picture.php

Columbian X Jamaican
picture.php

Its finna be a Nice Winter!
Peaceout!
-Get Mo-

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
fuckin mother nature! will bite ya from time to time. glad to see you made a good save.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
wut it do sirsmokalot? yeah man, n when it comes to greenhouses I guess u get wut ya pay fo.
Things are lookin nice, had to cut out the swazi skunk from seedsman cuz it started to herm on the tips of each bud.

Anyways things is comin along....
picture.php

s@nnies jack
picture.php

malawi gold
picture.php

columbian gold X Jamaican Lambsbread phenos 1 and 2...
picture.php

picture.php

TPFTFW

Veteran
hashman with a hash hoe.. haha. glad I'm not the only one who sculpts my hash. lookif really good man.

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Haha I missed a lot of happenings!

That GSC is looking so tasty, I'm sure you have been sampling by now! Shit the greenhouse took a beating! Professional greenhouse plastic with anti-condensation film is the way top go for covering frames. It works out the cheapest in the long run with false economy an all.. The cheap 4 layer diffused film with out last mother natures fury for 8 years. Those sativas are bulletproof ey haha. The africans like swazi's don't even perform for you sometimes unless you stomp on them a bit and beat them up, kinda like poppies do. The malawi's and thai's/colombians/jamaicans are looking so good coming along in their flowering. So nice to see all the sativa's from all corners of the globe in one space, sub-tropical and tropical, all showing their various different characteristics off! Such a pleasure with you excellent documentation of the glorious event! Yeah and your hashman is the first hashman I've seen.. The real deal! A distinguished warrior of mixed race, serious BO and high spirits!

Bom shiva Bra!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Yeah man, Im lovin the experience! Last year I did aces panama outside and after that I knew I had to do the woopty wop with the greenhouse. Finnna get some of that good plastic and redo the cover.
Man I had took a sample bud of the GT, smoked it last night, shit was DOPE. I layed down to close my eyes and it had me spinnin out my body...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
jamaican X columbian pheno 2
picture.php

picture.php

S@nnies Jack f6
I had to chop all the big nugs of this down cuz one was gettin molded....
picture.php

picture.php

Malawi gold, dont think its likin the cold lately....
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts