What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GET MO's Bloomshotz!!!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
outdo...

outdo...

lambsbread
picture.php

OG
picture.php

kronicain
picture.php

picture.php

chocolate rain
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

chem og
picture.php

chem d X cocoa kush
picture.php

panama red
picture.php

next round of indo- pakistani chitral kush, sfv og X chem d, pre 98 bubba X herijuana, tahoe og, sfv og, deadhead og, heirloom blueberry.

Peace!

NCbuds828

bump... beautiful outdoor getmo. that panama looks special, lambsbread lookin gooey too.
would love to see some dry shots of that panama.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Been a minute since I posted up some flower shots.... these is all outdo.

S@nnies Jack
picture.php

golden tiger
picture.php

cali connect mixpack aka cali razorback
picture.php

tahoeXfire
picture.php

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
Get Mo looking tasty as always. How'd you like the Regulator? Which pheno did/do you have? I have ran a couple packs and have found two phenos. one tall and branchy, and the other short and squat. Think i found a keeper in a tall gal, she is drying up now.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
man, honestly cant remember, i know i didnt keep the regulator so it probably wasnt all that...

heres some recent stuff.

the white
picture.php

3x crazy
picture.php

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Super nice lookin buds. Sometimes I wish I still had The White, got it two years ago ran it twice and let her go along with some others. Mistakes we make haha.

LVPKxPre98 looks fire too I only had one female in the end from my 5 pack but I got a rare-ish male so made a bunch of F2s or S2s whatever you would call them. Havent run through any though but should get to some eventually.

Anyway nice pics man ladies look great.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Fasho thanks bueno.
Yep those are DHN, the 3x crazy smells dope, gotta bubba kushy n funky skunkyness to it. The white doesnt smell like much, sand maybe?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Thanks Relentless, The orange kush, wifi, white bird, black bird, fire bx2, and fire cookies all bout to go in flower in the next week.
3x crazy is OG kush, bubba kush, and grandaddy. Smells like a good combo of them all too. This cut came from DHN.