What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GET MO's Bloomshotz!!!

G

GreenLion

killer pix n buds! props! did you ever get a chance to run that platinum purps? or pop any of em beans?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Been a long time......

Been a long time......

Wut it do yall? GL popped a bunch of them seeds, so far got one good female in flower, 4 1/2 weeks, plat purps is bout 3 weeks in. Heres a lil sumn sumn......
super silver sour diesel hazeX(deep chunk X goo)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Herijuana
picture.php

purple bastard X g13 haze aka purple haze
picture.php

c99Xdeep chunk
picture.php

I got some c99, alien ether, platinum purps, blue odyssey, and chocolate rain in flower too n Ill take pics when they get ta lookin dope.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
all plants look insane man..except the purple bastard x g13 haze aka purple haze that look supper dank , very interesting strain beautifull color in aboundant trik's production sure the taste is out of control i think, keep it up man your 2011 promise really sweetest dude!!!

G

GreenLion

All those look like some HEAT! how many phenos did u get of the sssdh x (goo x dc)? hows that herijuana taste or is this your first time with her?

C

csedge

Always on point bro you are killin it!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GET MO again

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
thanks yall. i had 3 females but 2 of um hermi'd up hella bad, so this the lone survivor. them dcxgoo seeds had some real low germ rates n i only got a couple males. this my first run with the heri, got a bubba like earthy smell to it, them beans hermi'd a little too and after some research i learned thats common in the herijuana, the one i killed was the frostiest plant i ever seen at 3 weeks...

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
My Man! Thats whats up! Lookin sick up in here. Are you gonna run the DC x Goo clone player? The Purple Haze looks crazy by the way. Respect!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Yo Rain! Wuts good pimpin? Im in the process of mother'n her out, then im thinkin bout makin some crosses with her, add some sugar and quicken the flower time to some heavier yielders.... thinkin bout crossin with killing fields, annesthesia, and maybe chocolate rain for some flavor. she veggin dumbass slow right now tho.

C

csedge

I just popped some new KF seeds myself I really liked the first half of the pack.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
just popped some killin fields seeds my damn self, lookin forward ta seein what they do, here go some chocolate rain.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and the sssdhXdcxgoo fa those that missed it...
picture.php

peace!

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Goodshow GET MO! If you dont mind me asking was that SSSDH x dc/goo from seeds via green lion? I just recently popped some of his seeds for the outdoor. (BlueDream x SSSDH) only popped four of them, but really stoked after seeing your results. Really amazing specimen you got there, I know you seem to go through strains and not sure what you keep, but I highly suggest keeping her.

Keep up the continual fantastic work my friend.

Up.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
thanks yall, yep thats the one, i popped bout 5, 3 females, two turned hermi(light leak im pretty sure) and this was the last one standing. got a bunch more seeds, didnt keep this one cuz i need somethin with a lil more smell to it, but its some pretty good meds fa sho. i put a whole thread about it somewhere round here...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
wut it do?

wut it do?

This is some bagseed from a bag of "purple bubba kush" my folks got a couple years ago, popped some then and it was some sweet dope unlike anything I grown before or since... nothin like bubba kush. so I popped the last seed and this is what came from it, a LoT like bubba kush....
picture.php

picture.php

and heres some herijuana I ran. had a couple hermi issues, so the breeder hooked me up fat with damn near his whole lineup of seeds, got like 6 packs of other stuff since they's out uh this kind...
Herijuana.....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

platinum purps case ya missed the thread on it....
picture.php

picture.php

Had ta tear everything down and start new cuz of a move. My next run will be urkle, sheen og(haha!), purple kush, gdp, barney, c99, xj13, cannacopias roadkill x deepchunk(excited bout these), white fire og X bubba, ****** og, tahoe og, killin fields, the white x herijuana, shackzilla(whatever that is), and extrema. PEACE OUT!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Thanks Lokes, how u been yo?
Heres the new batch at almost 7 weeks...
charlie sheen OG
picture.php

purple kush
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Regulator kush
picture.php

picture.php

Alien bubba
picture.php

picture.php

I think I need a new camera, this one is so covered in hash I cant see the screen so I dont know if its a good shot till I look at um on the computer....

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
all kinda insanity inside this thread, veri great job homie, sure promise really sweetest day for you!!!
rep'+++++ keep on leeping up!!