What's new

Get Baked and Go Fishing

U

unseeded

I also love to fish.Northerns,smallmouth,panfish,.Being from mn did lots of fishing and hunting.One the the things I like the most is when a muskie or pike hit that lure right next to the boat,it still makes my heart jump like it did 40 years ago.What a rush!

I thought about being a guide long ago but that would kinda mess it up.:yes:

Danks2005

I grew up fishing freshwater largemouth, bluegills and whatnot, then I caught my first snook when I was 14, and I have'nt fished freshwater since. Fishing in Fl is the shit, snook, redfish, tarpon, flounder, seatrout, grouper, snapper, sailfish, jewfish, swordfish, wahoo(my favorite), king mackeral, dorado,permit, bonefish, and more, it just dont get any better, yeah I'm hooked on fishing too.

Cush

Deep sea fishing is where its at! Albacore is fun to fish and great to eat. Whenever my friends go out freshwater fishing they bring back stuff that looks like my bait.

dwarfganja

Northerns you say?????? Here is a little guy I caught 2day! :dance013:

Attachments

• northern - Copy.jpg
    northern - Copy.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 18

s0ber

Me and my friends usually goes fishing 4-5 times a week.
With a little help from the herbs its all much funnier

A small pike
31490131235064245310412.jpg

Pz.

U

unseeded

Evan at that size northerns fight real good.I have alot of scars on my hands from the toothy buggers.One time back in 1990 about,I my brother and friend had landed and released 76 small mouths on the northern part of the miss in mn.My right thumb had looked like I used sand paper on it.That was a pretty sight.
On a good year the river can produce really big numbers.I like the river the best.Lots of changing structure and you never know what will hit that line.
The outdoors is my church.

Styles P

had a great day fishing today. was using white and light green strike king senkos. caught a 4 pound pickerel a 5 pound bass 2 4 pounders a 3.8 pounder and about 5 2 and below pound bass. all in about a hour and 45 minutes in the evening. god damn i love fishing.

fishrealhigh

fishing trip down to Panacea FL

fishing trip down to Panacea FL

went down to Panacea, FL south of Tallahassee. On the first day three of us caught more than 80 redfish and i got a monster sea trout at 27" to finish of our first day. did really well on the Reds the next day too. Fished the Aucilla River the day after and cuaght more reds and trout along with flounder, ladyfish, sheephead and sharks. Overall an amazing trip.
FRH

Attachments

• HPIM0426.jpg
    HPIM0426.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 17
  • HPIM0423.jpg
    HPIM0423.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 17
A

arcticsun

sorry, no pictures.. but went fishing by the seashore in a strong coastal current by a friends house.

There was a coalfish feeding frenzy and we caught loads, 2-3 were really nice size, like 3-4 kilo. Gave them to my parents.

Thanks for the nice pictures and stories everyone :yes: Salmon river season opens here on june 15th, have a nice summer of fishing everyone :wave:

LeenieBean

not that its trophy fishing or anything, but I love sitting on the little bridge that sits over a local marsh/stream nearby carp fishing. Its absolutely serene there, with redwing blackbirds, dragon flies and wildlife all around. Last year I went out with my BF and caught my very first carp ever - 18lbs LOL I don't care if I caught anything at all, I love smokin a J and just chilling out there with the man. couldn't make for a better afternoon.

The kinds of things I love finding out there

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Getting baked is manditory imho for fishing, but try fishing while tripping on acid! It's great, just a bit weird putting the worm on the hook! Great pics everyone:)

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i tried to flyfish once while doing 'cid with my brother. we spent so much time getting our back-casts untangled from the mountain laurel that we gave up & sat on the rocks, watching the water flow by. quite pleasant i might add...:tiphat:

Here is my only other fish photo without my face in it.

This is a 48"+ muskie I caught a few years ago. It was very difficult to measure alone after midnight but the cork handle on the rod is 24 3/8". The reel is a cheapo Abu Garcia 6500 size, its almost the size of a mans fist. The blades in her mouth are mag #10 size(Cowgirl size blades, before most knew about the Double Cowgirl).

This fish could easily fit my whole face in its mouth and tear it off with one bite.

She was released and swam off on her own.

Attachments

• Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 11

Latest posts

Latest posts