What's new

Germination of Seeds by the Moon Phase

L

LolaGal

Great planting days ahead...LolaGal grow has Pistils! WooHoo

Great planting days ahead...LolaGal grow has Pistils! WooHoo

Thanks for the positive vibes ya'll. Good news! All my girls are putting out some pistils! I gots the baby buds...:woohoo:

I'll see if I can put together a little general Moon Knowledge how to for ya'll who want some Gardening by the Moon basics!

Gardening By The Moon Dates To Watch:

Wednesday Jan 28 Moon enters Pisces, a fruitful sign at 1:12 AM EST.

Thursday Jan29 Moon still in Pisces & 1st quarter.

Moon exits this sign on Jan 30 10:25 EST

1st Quarter benefits: Planting in the 1st quarter traditional best time to plant cannabis. Great for any leafy plant yielding above ground.

So..If anybody needs to plant Wed & Thursday will be Prime Times!!

Have fun Gardening By The Moon Ya'll

Treetops

Hi Everyone,
Sorry for the lack of updates...but smokin the spoils sometimes screws things up...:laughing:..I ended up with 2 Sour Girls, 2 THUNK, 2 Daddy's Girls, and 1 Hawaiian Snow X Daddy's Girl,

Notice how the tallest seedling is the new cross...Sour Girl..thats the hybrid vigor Reaper is talking about...I'd have to say....:woohoo: I'm smokin her now...amazing..a lot like her sister Daddy's Girl...
Thanks for stoppin by...

Treetops

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

L

LolaGal

Now ya gotta share that NorCal Daddy's Sour Girl!!!!! She looks like a peach! Good job breeding...I've seen the seeds bred, and the plant sprouted! Cool, I feel like Auntie Lola....

Nice job!

Big ice storm rages here! Hope the lights stay on!

Treetops

Now ya gotta share that NorCal Daddy's Sour Girl!!!!! She looks like a peach! Good job breeding...I've seen the seeds bred, and the plant sprouted! Cool, I feel like Auntie Lola....

Nice job!

Big ice storm rages here! Hope the lights stay on!

Thanks Lola...All in good time.....all in good time...As well you should...

Treetops :woohoo:

Treetops

Hey Pirate,
Thanks for droppin by...Lola will have to give you that info...I just go by her advice...

Till then...

I like what you have done to your stealth grow area...Nice clean and hidden..Very impressive...

Thanks,
Treetops

Treetops

Moon Phase Seedlings Update

Moon Phase Seedlings Update

Hello All,
Thought you might want to check out the kids in they're new cribs..:woohoo:....Every things seems much more healthier this round...nothing has changed except the time of year, and a couple of drops of Super Thrive...something I havent used in the last couple of grows....
Last pic is NCDaddy's Girls sister.. Sour Girl....

Thanks for stopping by..
Peace,
Treetops :headbange :jump: :headbange:jump:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

CottonMouth

Those coffee buckets are cool, I assume they are DWC buckets?
How long do you veg them for (if at all) before flowering, and how big does your root system get in those. Also what kind of air stone are you using, provided they are DWC's?

Treetops

Thanks CottonMouth....and yes they are DWC...a quart plus a cup, is how much water I'm using in each one...from the level they like...
Veggin is up to the grower... depends on how much head room you've got to grow in....this is a first for me...but mostly 6" is my usual norm...like to keep my girls small..
Air stone is a 4" Top Fin from Pet Smart....and lots of love...
Good luck with your grow...Hope that helps..

Peace,
Treetops

picture.php

White Widow...80 plus days 12/12 from seed..root pic..gives you an idea...
picture.php

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
nice little setup you have there. the only thing i would have to say is you need some more hygromite rocks in there to cover up the holes in the baskets. You will have algae from the light if you dont. Just a friendly hint. keep up the good work.

Treetops

nice little setup you have there. the only thing i would have to say is you need some more hygromite rocks in there to cover up the holes in the baskets. You will have algae from the light if you dont. Just a friendly hint. keep up the good work.

Ganja,
Yes, I do keep a little bucket close as the "rocks" do fall through these net cups..Love them over the hydroton now, as they keep the "trees" much more stable now...but thanks for the thought and praise..

Peace,
Treetops

Treetops

Hey Growin Gang,
Thought I'd show how things are going...Not 30 days old and I see preflowers on the new cross.."Sour Girl"...I "schoosh" my kids down into the rapid rooters..I try to make my roots grow,versus the plant growing tall..put the strength into the roots I say...:woohoo:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Fox Farm nutes, doin just fine.....

Thanks for droppin in....

Treetops

Treetops

Afternoon All,
First pics, are the new cross..NCDSour Girl...
Second is the NCDHawaiian Snow..too early to tell sex..lets hope female...all are just 34 days old today..

Enjoy..

Treetops

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php