What's new

Germany to legalize cannabis

Cuddles

Well, you probably just didnt hear about it.
The Healthminister says: Quality of Weed will get better, thus less harm to smokers.
Legal Market will force bacl black market, hence with the plus18-regulation the kids get less Weed (so the plan).
He also launched a public Campagne the day he showed the relatively last Draft, standing infront of Wallpapers who state; "Legal but Risky" "legal but Anxiety", "legal but no brocolli".
Lol the "legal but no broccoli" is because an Anekdote by our previous Healtminister who was very Conservative..

It is getting interesting.
broccoli ?! Love it, very funny.
They should do this for booze too, lol

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Avoid Britain at all cost then !
can i still visit Ireland and Scotland? that's where my family trees roots were. do they actually BOIL beef in England, or is that just a nasty rumor that the Irish spread to piss the Brits off? it sounds horrible! :fright:

Cuddles

can i still visit Ireland and Scotland? that's where my family trees roots were. do they actually BOIL beef in England, or is that just a nasty rumor that the Irish spread to piss the Brits off? it sounds horrible! :fright:
boiling beef - that´s what they do at McDonalds! That´s why it tastes so s****

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
can i still visit Ireland and Scotland? that's where my family trees roots were. do they actually BOIL beef in England, or is that just a nasty rumor that the Irish spread to piss the Brits off? it sounds horrible!

Rest easily. Just remember that Aberdeen Angus is a Scottish breed of cattle and there are one or two restaurants that can cook it right. Just avoid their mushy peas and spotted dick and shit like that . . . ;)

Rider420

Wow both Germany and Switzerland are following Trudeau's choice to legalize cannabis wow are the Liberals powerful eh. Smoking a legal joint laughing my ass off.

Cuddles

Wow both Germany and Switzerland are following Trudeau's choice to legalize cannabis wow are the Liberals powerful eh. Smoking a legal joint laughing my ass off.
Switzerland is only doing a trial though - but fingeres crossed :)

Rider420

Switzerland is only doing a trial though - but fingeres crossed :)
Yup nothing is written in stone but Canada's legalization has proved it can be done without causing any major issues. And the rest of the world is following suit.
FYI cannabis is far less harmful then tobacco or alcohol, the anti cannabis laws are just stupid, racist, religious ideology.

Cheers to the people of Germany and Switzerland hope you enjoy your new freedoms. Some people hate legalization you know the criminals who were making good money off of bad laws.

Cuddles

Yup nothing is written in stone but Canada's legalization has proved it can be done without causing any major issues. And the rest of the world is following suit.
FYI cannabis is far less harmful then tobacco or alcohol, the anti cannabis laws are just stupid, racist, religious ideology.

Cheers to the people of Germany and Switzerland hope you enjoy your new freedoms. Some people hate legalization you know the criminals who were making good money off of bad laws.
I think we all here fully agree ! :)

NEED 4 SEED

I think we all here fully agree ! :)
Except those bad bad criminals....Wake up, we are all criminals and even after the new laws have come into effect you can go to prison for years should you exceed their new limits or when making ice-o-lator hash, what the actual fuck...needless to say, you can't make legal money then either. Those cannabis clubs have to operate on a non profit base. Now who wants to work for nothing?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
"non-profit" means the corporation breaks even. actual employees get paid. investors do NOT get rich, which is why many folks rage against legalization. "they're only in it for the money!"

Latest posts

Latest posts