What's new

georgia senate runoff election

h.h.

Veteran
Being another neoliberal wolf in progressive clothing. Abrams only cares about herself and becoming president.

Then you should run. Everybody else is corrupt and flawed. Except for Bernie of course. Oh wait. He sold out too.

Gry

Veteran
Abrams is still a corporate Democrat make no mistake. She was part of Bloombergs campaign in the primary because he showered her in money.
You may know more of her than I do, though I do understand that all who even approach power are targeted for compromise.
Carter was initially backed by Rockefeller, and yet did still turn out to be perhaps the most conflict free and decent Presidents in our recent past.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jimmy Carter was a LOT better of a president then what little credit he gets

Cannavore

Veteran
Then you should run. Everybody else is corrupt and flawed. Except for Bernie of course. Oh wait. He sold out too.
i know this might be hard to understand but politicans who don't take corporate money are less corrupt than politicians that do. Therefore, yes. Bernie is less flawed than any neoliberal you can name or celebritize.

h.h.

Veteran
i know this might be hard to understand but politicans who don't take corporate money are less corrupt than politicians that do. Therefore, yes. Bernie is less flawed than any neoliberal you can name or celebritize.

Okay. If you say so.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hooray for Warock & Ossoff!
Raphael Warnock, defeated Kelly Loeffler, the Republican incumbent. The other Democrat, Jon Ossoff, defeated David Perdue, meaning the Senate will be tied at 50-50, giving the vice-president-elect, Kamala Harris, the casting vote in the upper chamber.

Democrats will thus have secured the Washington trifecta of House, Senate and White House needed to pass legislation.

11 days before new furlong.

Maybe Infrastructure Week will actually happen.

Absolem

Stacey fought the system and Stacey won.

This is what drives Bernie supporters nuts about her. Bernie backers claim the system is rigged and can't be beat.

Well. In Georgia Stacey had everything going against her. Red state, gerrymandered, voting places shut down and a complete assault on dems ability to vote.

She took on a rigged system and won. Guess Bernie backers would be happier if she held huge rallies with lofty ideas and the two dem candidates lost. I would take one Stacey over 10 Bernie's all day everyday.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hooray for Warock & Ossoff!
Raphael Warnock, defeated Kelly Loeffler, the Republican incumbent. The other Democrat, Jon Ossoff, defeated David Perdue, meaning the Senate will be tied at 50-50, giving the vice-president-elect, Kamala Harris, the casting vote in the upper chamber.

Democrats will thus have secured the Washington trifecta of House, Senate and White House needed to pass legislation.

infrastructure? that sounds like communism! however,i have the right to drive my giant retarded pickup truck down the highway as fast as i want,and the road had better be smooth!:biggrin:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
infrastructure? that sounds like communism! however,i have the right to drive my giant retarded pickup truck down the highway as fast as i want,and the road had better be smooth!:biggrin:

Filling in pot holes with mixture of CHEEEEESE BURGER grease from the WH, petroleum residue with compounds of hydrogen and carbon with minor proportions of nitrogen, sulfur, and oxygen.

Shore up the bridges/dams, too!!

Not communism. Just hard working folk with tar rakes and spreaders. Putting folks back to work.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stacey fought the system and Stacey won.

This is what drives Bernie supporters nuts about her. Bernie backers claim the system is rigged and can't be beat.

Well. In Georgia Stacey had everything going against her. Red state, gerrymandered, voting places shut down and a complete assault on dems ability to vote.

She took on a rigged system and won. Guess Bernie backers would be happier if she held huge rallies with lofty ideas and the two dem candidates lost. I would take one Stacey over 10 Bernie's all day everyday.

I'm making it my mission to advocate for free and fair elections. Join our fight to ensure access to democracy for all. — STACEY ABRAMS

fairfight.com

Cannavore

Veteran
meanwhile stacey backed bloomberg in the primaries and saw nothing wrong with him essentially buying his slot in the race.

free and fair elections. unless it's a democratic primary and your name is bernie sanders, andrew yang, tulsi gabbard, or marianne williamson.

White Beard

Being another neoliberal wolf in progressive clothing. Abrams only cares about herself and becoming president.

A thing you know of, or an article of faith?

meanwhile stacey backed bloomberg in the primaries and saw nothing wrong with him essentially buying his slot in the race.

Well, that’s *A* reading of it

free and fair elections. unless it's a democratic primary and your name is bernie sanders, andrew yang, tulsi gabbard, or marianne williamson.
OR Henry Wallace. Or Howard Dean. Or Gene McCarthy.

So go tell THEM. Join their bloody club and go yell AT THEM. Nobody here’s actually assigned to catch this shit - make *them* listen. I’m getting tired of people checking out instead of getting involved...seems like that’s how the sociopaths get their hands on the stuff they should be kept away from.

G.O. Joe

Veteran

Most stuff requires 60 to go anywhere. Manchin is the only winner here. He's getting something big whether he flips or not.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most stuff requires 60 to go anywhere. Manchin is the only winner here. He's getting something big whether he flips or not.

He's got backing with Turtlehead in Kentucky.

Anyway, times, they are a changin'!:yay:

Latest posts

Latest posts