What's new

Georgia Guidestones Go Bang and Get Gone

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I don't think there's a bad message in any of the tenets.

I suppose that some people are probably offended by the bit about keeping humans from living beyond sustainable coexistence with the planet and everything in it.
Even that's not all that bad of a message if you think about it. I mean sure maybe some are offended by the suggestion that we can't control ourselves and if allowed we would grow back to unsustainable sizes and just screw everything up all over again. Imagine though the kind of peace and prosperity we could have if we kept the earth's population to 500 million or less (about 1/8th of the current population). Imagine what it would be like if we distributed that population relatively evenly around the planet. Everyone could own enough land that it would be like everyone had a large farm or a small kingdom. Or we could choose to concentrate the population into a few resource rich areas and allow the rest of the world to become natural play grounds for people to enjoy. If we could also manage to preserve the knowledge we've gained thus far we could set things up where people lived mostly in the most hospitable locations with few fears of natural disasters and the climate was comfortable year round.

The only problem I see with it though is how would you maintain the population at such a low number? I mean with the prosperity that would be available it would be easy to grow the population to the maximum, especially if we were able to set things up in a smart co-operative way where there was no war, no famine and little if any disease. How would you do things once you got to that point? Have a system like in certain sci-fi movies were people automatically end their existence at a set age even though they have plenty of years left and are otherwise healthy? Or would we have a system where people could only have children when someone else dies off naturally even if by every other measure families could easily afford to have children?

Last edited:

Three Berries

I don't think there's a bad message in any of the tenets.

I suppose that some people are probably offended by the bit about keeping humans from living beyond sustainable coexistence with the planet and everything in it.
I agree. But their arbitrary number is only for us low lifes. It gives the top all the goodies. The uber wealthy have the bunkers and means to survive, or so they think.

Gates and Fauci dreaming up pathological terrors all over the world. They are psychotics.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
A certain amount of lowlifes might be better equipped for survival than the uber rich.

I imagine that the poor eat the rich after money isn't worth anything.

Chin up.
unless they are farmers, they'll starve to death when they run out of rich to eat. a lowlife, by definition, aint gonna work for a living. when there is nothing left to steal, or people they can steal from, they'll die off like the dinosaurs...and no one will miss them.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Well I guess I am not a lowlife.

I am happy I know how to grow crops and hunt.

I guess I will have to build my own guidestones and then I can add another skill to my skill set.

It might come in handy to have a sundial clock/calendar, probably more useful than a CEO.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
And carefully crafted at that.

The sandblasting alone was a work of art.

Twenty ton blocks of granite perfectly laid and balanced.

Hours and hours of combined toil does garner respect from a few.... regardless of what AM radio has been proselytizing.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
destroying it was not so much different than the Taliban/ISIS destroying ancient statues. it was not THEIR culture, so it had to go.
Destroying it was exactly like a gunman going to a Pizza Shop in the suburbs of DC to shoot up the place and free the children being kept against their will in a basement the Pizza Shop didn't even have. In other words that insane act of someone who bought into a conspiracy theory hook, line and sinker based on nothing but hearsay.

Latest posts

Latest posts