What's new

Georgia Guidestones Go Bang and Get Gone

Three Berries

58556bb42e48143a142b41ae4677cf21ed61e10f192dfc19fe854276614c2c47.jpeg

Three Berries

9d19f2554b6883b4be147061a0b295dcc332ed160ff636aeaf96b7664e88c348.jpg

"These people will not learn if you send them pestilence, it takes a flood."

The Guidestones was a warning to CERN and the 3rd Temple Satanists and their Noahide Cabal. We destroyed their message, next will be their messengers.

If Satan fell on his face would you know?

If you want to understand the universe think in term of waves. ~ Tesla

When does a wave become a flood? What is a Light. What are Flood Lights, there are no coincidences. Last chance to surrender before life altering Biblical events occur. This is not a game. That was the downfall of your symbolism. 666 cut in half is 333. This was For | Four Nein. 04.03.33

Time is up. G0!

https://8kun.top/qresearch/res/16654882.html#q16654917

buzzmobile

Veteran
Yeah, build it back better. Better being a bunch of wokeisms this time, and multi colors. Don't un-include the colors.
Elberton Mayor Daniel Graves said he was upset by the destruction of the Guidestones, calling it an act of radicalism.

"The Guidestones are unique and confusing to many, but the message they testify to has never been what is written on them or what some kooky YouTuber thinks they mean. It is the stones themselves and the men and women who crafted them from the raw earth that tell the story," Graves said.

"There is only one community in the world that could build such a monument," Graves said as a compliment to the craftsmen in the Elberton granite industry.

Graves said he would personally support having the monument rebuilt because it was destroyed "by an act of terrorism."

"It was our weird little oddity," the mayor said, noting how other roadside oddities become tourist landmarks such as the Tree that Owns Itself in Athens and the Iron Horse in Greene County.

A tree that owns itself... diabolical!

1657545289295.png

1657545323805.png

That has to be Satan's own Iron Horse!

1657545369906.png

Three Berries

Elbert County BOC owns the guidestones

https://qpublic.schneidercorp.com/Application.aspx?AppID=667&LayerID=11830&PageTypeID=1&KeyValue=PB-5923

197f2020caa8e8186b1230091a35cc304f554aebd9d469aed0bb639779399135.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
the animosity toward what is not understood is as old as humanity. Russia has never been free, so Putin does not understand the desire to BE free. "get back under my heel, peasants, where you belong! what is WRONG with you people? we got along so well before..." :dunno:

buzzmobile

Veteran
Elbert County BOC owns the guidestones
"The Guidestones are officially owned by the governing authority of Elbert County, and any structure open to the public and owned by a subdivision of the state is considered a public building," White said, adding a conviction carries a minimum of 20 years in prison without the possibility of parole.
Elberton Granite Association Executive Vice President Chris Kubas said Thursday that the association has provided maintenance for the monument over the years, but that he understands the land was deeded to the county by the unknown person who paid to have the stones carved and erected in 1980.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
@HempKat this reminds me of something called plausible deniability. Sure it works when we try to push the new world order globalist agenda on it. But it also works when we say, oh its merely a monument, or oh it's an innocent statue. How could a statue be evil?

So What I'm trying to say is that it works both ways. Theres duality. Like the black and white tiles on a chess board, or the floors of a free masons hall, or the conference room of the bilderberg group.....
Or it's just a monument to help recreate a better world after we screw this one up built by some religious group. I mean you can take most anything and if you look hard enough and deep enough you can find something that fits with some conspiracy theory. When looking into this one and why it got the label of being satanic I found that people got ahold of some letter the person who commissioned the build sent to the person he commissioned it from. They then found that someone who used to be tied to that address was involved in some sketchy stuff and he worked with someone who had the same initials as the pseudonym the person who commissioned it used to hide his true identity. Which to me sounds like confirmation bias

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Looks like rain drying.

Don't shoot up a pizza parlor.

You can see the keyhole carved that indicated the day at noon.

There is a place called sunwatch village in Ohio that has been constructed upon the same principle as a sundial.

I find it fascinating to see the certitude of astronomical physics.

I might build my own guidestones.

Do I need some type of Satanic certification?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
The main achievement in blowing up the Guidestones was massively raising their profile and spreading their message all around the world to the millions of us who'd never heard of them. Well done if that was the intention.
is the text from the stones available on-line anyplace? be fun to watch those morons try to blow up the internet...:whistling:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
JKD: So I am just as instrumental as a demolition explosion??

I believe you have given me the most brilliant compliment of my week.

Thanks!

I might just have to search for local Satanic churches in the hope of feeling more influential in the pursuit of our species striving towards stewardship, responsibility, and coexistence...

Latest posts

Latest posts