What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

George Soros’ real crusade: Legalizing marijuana in the U.S.

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
George was/is a jew ,as a child he was paid bu Nazis to pilfer through the other jews belongings left behind at the train station ,and to bring it to a certain solder ,he would not tell his own people they were going to a certain death,so he is all about him

vancityj

"George was/is a jew ,as a child he was paid bu Nazis to pilfer through the other jews belongings left behind at the train station ,and to bring it to a certain solder ,he would not tell his own people they were going to a certain death,so he is all about him"

From Wikipedia:
Soros was born in Budapest, Hungary, to a nonobservant Jewish family. His mother Elizabeth (also known as Erzsebet) came from a family that owned a thriving silk shop. His father Tivadar (also known as Teodoro) was a lawyer and had been a prisoner of war during and after World War I until he escaped from Russia and rejoined his family in Budapest. The two married in 1924. Tivadar was an Esperantist writer and taught Soros to speak Esperanto in his childhood. Soros later said that he grew up in a Jewish home and that his parents were cautious with their religious roots. Soros was thirteen years old in March 1944 when Nazi Germany occupied Hungary. Soros took a job with the Jewish Council, which had been established during the Nazi occupation of Hungary. Soros later described this time to writer Michael Lewis:

The Jewish Council asked the little kids to hand out the deportation notices. I was told to go to the Jewish Council. And there I was given these small slips of paper ... It said report to the rabbi seminary at 9 am ... And I was given this list of names. I took this piece of paper to my father. He instantly recognized it. This was a list of Hungarian Jewish lawyers. He said, "You deliver the slips of paper and tell the people that if they report they will be deported."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros

Jhhnn

Veteran
This is one of the most evil people on the planet. Anybody that is for Gorge Soros is an enemy of the United States and many other countries in which he has overthrown their currency's. Gorge is worse than Monsanto.

Jnnnn - re-read Bud Green Sr.'s post for answer.

I'm terribly sorry, but the post you mention was mostly fact free, loaded with attributions based on faith rather than fact.

Jhhnn

Veteran
"George was/is a jew ,as a child he was paid bu Nazis to pilfer through the other jews belongings left behind at the train station ,and to bring it to a certain solder ,he would not tell his own people they were going to a certain death,so he is all about him"

And that bit of "information" came from where, exactly?

Edit- I apologize to you, sir, for the misattribution, my mistake.

Perhaps the person who posted it can answer.

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
George was/is a jew ,as a child he was paid bu Nazis to pilfer through the other jews belongings left behind at the train station ,and to bring it to a certain solder ,he would not tell his own people they were going to a certain death,so he is all about him

Soros was eight years old when the war began. Tough times to be a starving Jewish child caught up by a murderous right wing fascist regime.

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
I know Mr Lewis, he came to Amsterdam to visit me. His only hoped for profit, is to end the unjust Cannabis laws and prevent thousands from being arrested for a plant. He did also invest in medical Cannabis companies, he may make money from it, or his heirs might? What is wrong with that? I think his support helped people, not himself so much. But if in the end there is profit from his investments in medical Cannabis his heirs deserve their share.
-SamS

Not looking for a conspiracy here,but...insanely rich people don't normally invest their money in issues that are "right".They invest in issues that they can profit from.

So.I always wonder what the "hook" is when somebody that is filthy rich invests in an issue like this.Somehow,somewhere,there is profit,and the rich are going to get it all (or the majority) of it.

I hope I am wrong...but I doubt it.

Last edited:

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Maybe he should have given money to all 4 initiatives? Or just to the Herer one? What a joke.
http://www.cchi2014.org/fulltext.html
Here is what I did not like about the initiative:

(e) Personal use of cannabis hemp euphoric products.
(1) No permit, license, or tax shall be required for the non-commercial cultivation, transportation, distribution, or consumption of cannabis hemp.

SO SOMEONE CAN MAKE AND GIVE AWAY UNREGULATED, MAYBE UNSAFE, CANNABIS PRODUCTS, LIKE HASH OIL WITH DANGEROUS SOLVENTS STILL IN THEM? OR HASH OR BUD WITH MOLD?

For the purpose of distinguishing personal from commercial production, 99 flowering female plants and 12 pounds of dried, cured cannabis hemp flowers, but not leaf, produced per adult, 21 years of age and older, per year shall be presumed as being for personal use.

OK FOR POT SMOKERS, BUT I ONLY SMOKE HASH, I NEED MORE PLANTS TO DRY SIFT MY YEARLY STASH. NOT TO SELL, JUST FOR ME. THIS IS FUCKED UP.
-SamS

http://www.theweedblog.com/fourth-california-marijuana-legalization-initiative-filed/

he is not bank rolling legalization efforts hes BANKING ROLLING HIS OWN BILLS AND POLICY

if he cared about 'legalization' like is claimed then how come jack herer could never get any proper funding?

because the guy is only bank rolling his own shit.

people make the mistake that "oh Drug Policy Alliance for America they must be great people"

so great? then why arn't they in cali in 2014 but jack herer act is?

its not like this soros guy has a big pot of money he hand out to potheads. no. its a big pot of money and if you support his policy you get money, simple. this is why ACLU and DPA are getting bank rolled in 2016 and why they didnt do shit in 2014, no soros money.

EDIT: See TPP for why billionaires 'support democracy'

Last edited:

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
Black wednesday wasn't a thing of Soros' making. The Pound was hopelessly over valued, the result of unrealistic attempts to prop up its value. It was money laying in the street, and Soros (among others) spotted it & picked it up. Better him than a lot of others.

Soros supports a variety of pro-democracy & humanitarian causes around the world-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros

http://www.georgesoros.com/

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2010/09/opensecrets-battle---koch-brothers.html

If more billionaires were more like him, the world would be a better place.

no way you have to be kidding me!!

you have been fed some bull shite!.. seriously deadheads or what.. putting links of his own site and wikipedia,,, how dumb are you ??

propaganda propaganda propaganda!

I mean this is laughable.. you are a walking joke and i feel desperately sorry for you.. bad bad karma your way son for saying that because the tendrals from that man have impacted so many lives negatively you have no idea clearly from where you get your information from.. try looking for alternative opinions on things so you can make your own mind up..

this is my last post in this insane thread.. it's like the central nerve of insanity this thread..

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

you have been fed some bull shite!..propaganda,seriously deadheads or what.. putting links of his own site and wikipedia,,, how dumb are you ??

I mean this is laughable.. you are a walking joke and i feel desperately sorry for you.. bad bad karma your way son for saying that..

this is my last post in this insane thread.. it's like the central nerve of insanity this thread..

Beware the one-issue voter! Pretty funny how looking at things through a single lens can give such odd perspectives.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
yeah well when so obviously brainwashed,, saying he is pro democracy is fucking retarded, but if you get your opinions from the persons own website and wikipedia then no wonder huh :wallbash:

Damn it!! i posted again.. ok from now.. :ying:

:smoke out:

Daub Marley

you have been fed some bull shite!.. seriously deadheads or what.. putting links of his own site and wikipedia,,, how dumb are you ??

I mean this is laughable.. you are a walking joke and i feel desperately sorry for you.. bad bad karma your way son for saying that because the tendrals from that man have impacted so many lives negatively you have no idea clearly from where you get your information from.. try looking for alternative opinions on things so you can make your own mind up..

Well if you know how to find credible sources then put some up and show how he has negatively impacted so many lives.

Jhhnn

Veteran

Alternative opinions? Like from the Rev Moon's rag? Or from someplace else where some of the batshit insane conspiracy theory based ranting in this thread came from?

Puh-leeze.

Hey, you could put up some links to the sources for your own opinions, such as they are.

Soros puts his money where his mouth is, states his reasons for doing so. In that, he's consistent, and attributions as to to other motives are pure conspiracy theory.

I happen to agree with much of what he says & does. But then, I take it to the source, to what he actually says and does, rather than what others attribute to him. You should try it.

https://www.google.com/search?q=geo...la:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb

It's easy to bad mouth powerful people. OTOH, it's best to have fact based evidence for doing so if we seek to be credible.

Yes, Soros gives away money in support of marijuana legalization. Simple fact. He gives away upwards of $500M/yr to various causes he professes to believe in. Another fact.

Why do you take exception to that?

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
I heard him tell the story myself ,about when he was a child ,yeah it was tough ,but he was not the only one ,just the one who lived ,.....ponder that for a momento ,he is not a worker bee ,he owns the hive ,

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Until the money is taken out, I am glad that Lewis and Soros helped with Cannabis legalization efforts, it helps a little to fight the 50+ years of lies and propaganda about Cannabis from the far right and Christian fundamentalists as well as right wing billionaires funding conservative issues.
These are pretty much the same mentality that knocked off JFK, RFK, MLK, but they were just commies, right?
-SamS

Last edited:

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Don't know what to say to someone that gets their "facts" from FOX News Glenn Beck, My wife and I used to watch him on FOX NEWS instead of watching the Comedy Channel because he is hilarious if you do not think about all the people that actually believe this propaganda posing as News.
I guess it is like getting the facts on evolution from Christian fundamentalists, they have have the truth, for sure.....
Maybe we should stick to Cannabis issues and not go around accusing Democrat=Republican because they are the same, and of being Communists, all in all a pretty silly thing to say. But I am sure you are right, in your world.
-SamS

If you want a clue about George watch this entire video. George Soros is evil.
Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puLL0Eh5HZc

Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=savEKfV_J_o

I know it's 30min of your life, but if you think Democrat = world savor, your clueless.

(Dem or Rep, same thing)

oldchuck

Veteran
I am shocked, I tell you, shocked. I always thought Cannabis and at least modest intelligence were related.

Bulldog420

Veteran
Sam, if you really watched glenn back on fox then you should know everything he has warned has come to pass. Why don't you trust Glenn? You talk about facts, yet you throw out subjective hate? Also, if you watched the video all the information comes from George Soros's books, THAT HE WROTE, but I guess that doesn't matter if your only speaking from emotions.

In life I find the few that know the most get their information from as many sources as possible. The ones that know the least critize any source of information and call it "conspiracy." Guess we found out what type you are Sam.

Last edited: