What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

George Soros’ real crusade: Legalizing marijuana in the U.S.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
why do haters pop up claiming hidden agenda if a rich person spends millions with no viable ROI.

it takes money to change decades of propaganda and look at my state florida.......it has been attempting to collect 685,000 sig's for over 5 yrs to get a mmj bill on the ballot to go to vote b/c lawmakers refuse to hear any bill related to mmj. a high profile personal injury attny got involved and 8 mo later and over 3 mil. of his money and a new mmj bill was written and 1.1 mil sigs were collected so fl voters vote this Nov on an imperfect bill. since then the republicans introduced their own CBD only bill and they are fast tracking it thru various committes.........why? maybe b/c all polling shows over 70% are in favor of mmj in fl.

some ponder what motive Mr Morgan may have but its always assumed its self serving......not compassion based.

regardless I may no longer be a criminal after this nov. and im grateful for anyone spending their money to reeducate the ignorant public.

Jhhnn

Veteran
he's a nazi collaborating piece of shit

Too much Coulter, apparently.

That particular smear comes from this interview-

KROFT: (Voiceover) To understand the complexities and contradictions in his personality, you have to go back to the very beginning: to Budapest, where George Soros was born 68 years ago to parents who were wealthy, well-educated and Jewish.

When the Nazis occupied Budapest in 1944, George Soros' father was a successful lawyer. He lived on an island in the Danube and liked to commute to work in a rowboat. But knowing there were problems ahead for the Jews, he decided to split his family up. He bought them forged papers and he bribed a government official to take 14-year-old George Soros in and swear that he was his Christian godson. But survival carried a heavy price tag. While hundreds of thousands of Hungarian Jews were being shipped off to the death camps, George Soros accompanied his phony godfather on his appointed rounds, confiscating property from the Jews.

(Vintage footage of Jews walking in line; man dragging little boy in line)

KROFT: (Voiceover) These are pictures from 1944 of what happened to George Soros' friends and neighbors.

(Vintage footage of women and men with bags over their shoulders walking; crowd by a train)

KROFT: (Voiceover) You're a Hungarian Jew...

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Mm-hmm.

KROFT: (Voiceover) ...who escaped the Holocaust...

(Vintage footage of women walking by train)

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Mm-hmm.

(Vintage footage of people getting on train)

KROFT: (Voiceover) ... by -- by posing as a Christian.

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Right.

(Vintage footage of women helping each other get on train; train door closing with people in boxcar)

KROFT: (Voiceover) And you watched lots of people get shipped off to the death camps.

Mr. SOROS: Right. I was 14 years old. And I would say that that's when my character was made.

KROFT: In what way?

Mr. SOROS: That one should think ahead. One should understand and -- and anticipate events and when -- when one is threatened. It was a tremendous threat of evil. I mean, it was a -- a very personal experience of evil.

KROFT: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who swore that you were his adopted godson.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. Yes.

KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. That's right. Yes.

KROFT: I mean, that's -- that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?

Mr. SOROS: Not -- not at all. Not at all. Maybe as a child you don't -- you don't see the connection. But it was -- it created no -- no problem at all.

KROFT: No feeling of guilt?

Mr. SOROS: No.

KROFT: For example that, 'I'm Jewish and here I am, watching these people go. I could just as easily be there. I should be there.' None of that?

Mr. SOROS: Well, of course I c -- I could be on the other side or I could be the one from whom the thing is being taken away. But there was no sense that I shouldn't be there, because that was -- well, actually, in a funny way, it's just like in markets -- that if I weren't there -- of course, I wasn't doing it, but somebody else would -- would -- would be taking it away anyhow. And it was the -- whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the -- I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt.

As a 14 year old kid, or anybody, for that matter, circumstances dictated choice. He could either maintain his disguise or volunteer for the death camp.

Go ahead- lie to us, tell us you'd have done differently in his place.

Bulldog420

Veteran
No problem, we all sound different to others then we think we are, you included. That and you can make and smoke your BHO, and you can imagine it is the super duper best, but I have been there done that and I know better.
No problem, everyone has different ideas of what is the best, I will bet you that I could make dry sift out of the same clones you grow and used to make your BHO and that you would prefer the dry sift that is 99.9% resin heads and easily over 70% THC and terpene rich.
You may not like the yield but I know you would prefer the dry sift, to the BHO from the same clone, everyone does.
I am surprised that so many people like BHO, I will admit the THC levels are fricking high. But if THC was all that mattered everyone would like 100% pure THC, and no one I know that has tried it liked it better then 50% THC dry sift that was naturally terpene rich. Wonder why? If you don't know ny now you will in a few more years.

-SamS

First off, never said my BHO was the best by any means. Honestly, I admire your growing ability and think I have said so several times in this thread. With that said, I never knew dry sift could get as high as 70%. I thought maybe 55, but 70? I think your right, if I tried dry sift that is equally as strong as BHO, I would most likely prefer the dry sift. However, when I make my oil I keep my temps super low when extracting with dry ice. Vac purge my wax in low temps and winterize the product after that. My oil is super clean, and keeps most of the terps. Some day maybe I would be lucky enough to sample some of these fine flower concentrates you speak of. I don't doubt for a second the quality of your product, or your knowledge of the cannabis plant.:tiphat:

The whole ice water thing over the roots before harvest though....... You had to know that was silly.

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
First off, never said my BHO was the best by any means. Honestly, I admire your growing ability and think I have said so several times in this thread. With that said, I never knew dry sift could get as high as 70%. I thought maybe 55, but 70? I think your right, if I tried dry sift that is equally as strong as BHO, I would most likely prefer the dry sift. However, when I make my oil I keep my temps super low when extracting with dry ice. Vac purge my wax in low temps and winterize the product after that. My oil is super clean, and keeps most of the terps. Some day maybe I would be lucky enough to sample some of these fine flower concentrates you speak of. I don't doubt for a second the quality of your product, or your knowledge of the cannabis plant.:tiphat:

The whole ice water thing over the roots before harvest though....... You had to know that was silly.

Maybe that is why I am doing it? To help find out if it is true or a myth? Any way I am a pretty silly guy sometimes...

As for the 70%+THC in dry sift. That is for dry sift that is 99.9% resin heads, no dirt, no leaf, no resin stalks, just heads...
It is amazing....
As for your BHO is it as stinkey with terpenes as your buds the BHO came from? Have you ever had your buds terpene % content measured? Or the BHO terpene % contents measured? Sounds like you are doing all you can for the BHO to retain as many terpenes as you can? Sorry for the comments before, you seem to have your head on straight for Cannabis, it is politics we will have to agree to disagree, neither of us are going to change much I suspect?
-SamS

Last edited:

Bulldog420

Veteran
My oil is stinky, but if I had to give it a percentage I would say it retains 80% of the terps, for sure some are lost.

As for politics, I would imagine we could find common ground somewhere, but the majority of the time we might butt heads, lol. Even so I know you are a good guy, and I wish you well along the way.

Latest posts

Latest posts