What's new

George Orwell.....please heed the warning

right

Some people that have actually tried oysters love em .Anyone who tried communism hates it .

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Oysters and sushi are like communism and capitalism....

They are both unpalatable but people are willing to defend their consumption to the death rather than find something suitable.

right

Let's cut to the chase .Are you advocating the middle ground, something completely new, or are you a commie? Wait communist?

right

The thread is about the difference between stalinism vs Trotskyism .Do you believe in the communist state or a worldwide communist movement?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Believe it or not I think both systems have their merit.

I'm more of the ilk that we're headed away from agreement as a species so I don't see a point in developing any methods of governance beyond what we can barely handle now.

Personally I think it's going to be amazing if we leave any life on Earth by the time we've had our run.

right

Ok I'm starting to like this. So you don't like oyster or sushi ? BUT trust me they both have ther merit .This is ot a perfect world and maybe we need to scrap the whole deal and start from scratch ratch

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
It's past time.

There's 8 billion of us and nobody has a good idea of what we're going to do at this rate.

I hope we can just remove ourselves without messing up the beauty that is this world.

Humans are the only ones that can't live in balance.

We simply cannot get right at this point.

right

The difference between bank robbers and pamphlet writing.
I'm referring to stalin and Lenin Robing banks to fund the movement ( robinhoods) or the intellectual who wrote all the pamphlets and then writing about it in other ountrys inspiring worker's movements.

Thugs vs intellectuals

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
"I didn't pay 80 bucks for someone not to cook my food just to hear that it tastes like gross snot!"

That gross snot flavor is nature's way of telling you to cook food or deal with parasites.

You don't have to heed that call.

right

Mr.Mustard the truth is I never gave them a chance because I thought they were the ultimate trendy food ,but I'd give most food a try .After trying it l lo ed it .Truly .

.ost people have ot tried good sushi. You can eat good sushi till your gut hurts and go ack for more.Oysters you get sick with to many