What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

George Orwell.....please heed the warning

right

Got Bud .
Orwells Napoleon was stalin.Is the orange guy no longer hitler? Just curious as I have no dog in this race

Last edited:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Napoleon was the antagonist who wanted to rule. He did not want to represent. He wanted power and for the other animals to bend to his will.

I have never called Trump Hitler. I've compared a few of the habits they've shared, and I've called Trump a fascist. Because he is.

But I've never actually called Trump Hitler. Mainly because Trump is too goddamned stupid and lazy.

Equating him to Benito Mussolini feels more appropriate not just because of the fascism, but how incredibly dumb they both were.

right

Hey Got Bud , it's cool with me if you want to post anti Trump stuff here.
But my message is about the difference between stalinism and Trotskyism . In other words the difference between the communist state and a world wide communist movement. It is worth watching. Or better yet reading

buzzmobile

Veteran
Start at the back.
1695808522297.jpeg

Read it by gaslight.

right

If this was about American politics some how. It would be that the pigs ending up being worse than Farmer Trump. Regarding the dems , maybe " some animals are more equal than other animals."

Last edited:

Hiddenjems

Napoleon was the antagonist who wanted to rule. He did not want to represent. He wanted power and for the other animals to bend to his will.

I have never called Trump Hitler. I've compared a few of the habits they've shared, and I've called Trump a fascist. Because he is.

But I've never actually called Trump Hitler. Mainly because Trump is too goddamned stupid and lazy.

Equating him to Benito Mussolini feels more appropriate not just because of the fascism, but how incredibly dumb they both were.
America is a fascist country through and through. Mussolini himself said the consolidation of state and corporate power is the core of fascism.

right

Any extreme is totalitarian. You have dems talking about putting the children of Republicans in re education camps .

When you talk camps ,I'm out .
Or perhaps throwing rocks at Jews for Trump.