What's new

Geologist Grower

sedimento

I don’t think deficiencies are the problem, but too much input. Back off nutes until you see a positive change. High humidity will make things difficult.
Last week i flushed (on sundays, i always flush it)
I tried those floracaps and it was not good. Some spots were dry under the cap. 100ml each watering is low from my point of view. I grow in coco 3 gallon (12 litre) and i was watering 4 x 400ml.
Do you get runoff? Have you measured EC at runoff? Salt could be building up.

yes, i have a LOT of runoff. And My runoff is almost like my EC of input ... 2.0 ! About the flora caps ... i just have 4, of my old grow!

Ca++

I don’t think deficiencies are the problem, but too much input. Back off nutes until you see a positive change. High humidity will make things difficult.
Indeed. The tissue sample has nothing deficient, but many things are very high.
It would seem that N Ca and Mg are sufficient, while everything else is toxic.

Multiple fertigations a day, means using a lower EC. I have seen 0.9 - 1.2 on the Athena feed charts I shouldn't be looking for.

Ca++

It's nearly bonfire night. You will be able to roll your own sparklers
iu

sedimento

I rly don`t know what to do.
I`m thinking on reset !!!

Attachments

• Imagem do WhatsApp de 2023-10-20 à(s) 12.13.31_fcfed9cb.jpg
    Imagem do WhatsApp de 2023-10-20 à(s) 12.13.31_fcfed9cb.jpg
    519.9 KB · Views: 20
  • Imagem do WhatsApp de 2023-10-20 à(s) 12.13.32_36ff8637.jpg
    Imagem do WhatsApp de 2023-10-20 à(s) 12.13.32_36ff8637.jpg
    421.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Imagem do WhatsApp de 2023-10-20 à(s) 12.13.32_43fa7856.jpg
    Imagem do WhatsApp de 2023-10-20 à(s) 12.13.32_43fa7856.jpg
    455.6 KB · Views: 21

sedimento

My room here is sealed, there's no air exchange, it's a 6m² room. Do you think the lack of air exchange could be causing this? What makes me believe it might not be the case is the fact that my veg here have always been in 1x1 tents without an exhaust fan or anything, and I've NEVER had a single problem

BurntBacon

My room here is sealed, there's no air exchange, it's a 6m² room. Do you think the lack of air exchange could be causing this? What makes me believe it might not be the case is the fact that my veg here have always been in 1x1 tents without an exhaust fan or anything, and I've NEVER had a single problem
Can’t explain why veg is good with no air exchange, but definitely a problem either way. Plants can’t transpire efficiently, heat/cold, humidity all over the place, the list goes on. I’d try stabilizing your temp and humidity through ventilation, scale back on nutes, and go from there. Vegging time always looks great, it’s in flowering, usually, that problems present.

Latest posts

Latest posts