What's new

Gentlemen, Start your Clones!...Who's entering the 2010 ICMAG 420 CUP??

newcomer...didn't know where to put this

my youngest son's best friend, since they were 7, is going to be a judge at the High Times Cup , in Amsterdam, in late November. He invited my son, who still needs to get his passport, to go with him.

Talk about the trip of a lifetime.

Uncle Remus

Is there any way to do a mail-in entry??? Like in sending a sample and having someone submitr it for me???

Making it to the Cup is a NO WAY IN HELL proposition...But I'd put my C99 cut up against just about anything from any breeder there is

:yeahthats

dubite

Sounds I will have to take THC123 and head up north to take part as well. The house boat is the most doable idea imo since not a lot of coffeeshops will agree to close their counters for 3 days unless they get a decent amount of money in return.
Sounds like I have to hurry with Mosca's Cindy!!!

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
How many passes are availabe for the cup? With 30-50g for an entry I cant imagine too many people getting in on it. I will deffinitly enter something for 2011 if you only have to send 30-50 grams of bud.

H

Hazyfontazy

Is there any way to do a mail-in entry??? Like in sending a sample and having someone submitr it for me???

Making it to the Cup is a NO WAY IN HELL proposition...But I'd put my C99 cut up against just about anything from any breeder there is

:yeahthats

most entries are mailed in and u can be submitted using your online name ,you will be notified of the address about 1 month before the cup ,,

this is what we need ,lots more entries ,even if people can't come they can still enter and if they win then the managemnet send out the trophy to any address given by the winner :woohoo:

its all good ,,don't forget u can enter bubblehash too ,but no oil or oil /hash mixes ,,
30 gramms of weed or/+ 7 gramms of bubblehash to enter

+extra if u would like the organisers to pass a few buds around for folks to sample freely ,

most years theres plenty for all :woohoo::woohoo:

see ya there

A

arcticsun

ill enter when we see an auto-class :D

best of luck to the participants

C

Chamba

ts all good ,,don't forget u can enter bubblehash too ,but no oil or oil /hash mixes ,,
30 gramms of weed or/+ 7 gramms of bubblehash to enter

and not just bubble hash, I believe you can enter dry sifted hash too....a combination of bubble bag hash and triple dry sifted hash would be good too as you would have the potency of Bubble and the flavor of the dry sift.

I think the Cup would benefit from having several sections for hash, 1) ice water hash 2) dry sifted hash 3) dissolved resin heads (butane, alcohol, etc), rather than just one general hash competition.

H

Hazyfontazy

I think the Cup would benefit from having several sections for hash, 1) ice water hash 2) dry sifted hash 3) dissolved resin heads (butane, alcohol, etc), rather than just one general hash competition.

it would be nice but unfortunatly theres never enough hash entries to warrant theyre own categories ,,just bring it with ya and i'm sure we can jugde it :joint:

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In what period of the year the cup will be(approx.)?maybe I'll try to take part if it's possible.

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cant wait,had a F--king blast last year but missed the awards (gutted!) as I had to get back for a Seed harvest,gonna make sure I'm there for a week or 2 this time.
Got some very naughty Ladies to enter for 2010.......
All Brand New and Good 4 You!!
But remember people...You gotta be in it to win it and you don't have to be a pro....The comp is open to anyone who can grow! Get your Entries in the post in good time and you might just beat a few Pro's...Now wouldn't that be Fun boys and girls?? JBo

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
much more like it... this is like the antidote to that "don't bother entering unless youre a pro" post that I just read.. :D

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
not quoted verbatim admitadly :moon:

and I agee that ppl shouldnt enter "trim" but they way you said it will put less experaince folk off... unless they're all mouthy and fiesty, like me ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts