What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gentlemen, Start your Clones!...Who's entering the 2010 ICMAG 420 CUP??

C

Chamba

Who's entering the upcoming 420 Cup?

I won't be competing, but theres a chance I'll be able to attend for the first time. Just being in Am'dam again will be great, as it's been years, but even better would being a hash judge.!

DKBuddy

hell man i must contribute with my first clones taken ever :-D
jk of course .. hope we will meat each other at 420 cup i will probly be there :)

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I'm praying for some good numbers on the next couple of runs and if things turn out well I'm going to enter for the laugh... I say that because I've only ben growing since jan this year, so it really is just for a bit of fun :)

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
i def. will be there!! LAst year i had to leave Amsterdam 2 day befor the cup begann!!!

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
I'll be there, Have been looking to go to the 420 cup from 2005 now!! I'll also be entering something very special ;) Look out y'all!
HGO

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Not sure if I will make that one, but there are a few cups, I will be attending in 2010

Most of the Canadian ones for sure

navo71

can anyone help a Newb

can anyone help a Newb

in cali we are having sudden rains. And humity has shot up to over 80% can anyone suggest anything. I appreciate the help.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^let's just ban this guy now....lol....talk about random and a wee bit lost...hahahahaha

I hope to make it to the next IC cup. I of course will NOT be entering anything...that would be very cool to do someday, given the world see fit to bless me with cannabis worthy.

As it was said, "It can all start from a seed...." hehehehe

dank.Frank

navo71

can anyone help a Newb

can anyone help a Newb

in cali we are having sudden rains. And humity has shot up to over 80% can anyone suggest anything. I appreciate the help.

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Depending on the money situation and how the grow comes along I might attend and maybe have an entry. We will have to wait and see. It's been almost 4 years since I've been to the Dam...way too long! :joint:

JamieShoes

Veteran
can anyone remember the requirement for entry? is it 30 or 50g?

NAVO - GO TO THE HELP FORUMS BRO ;)

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran

Off Topic BUT

I have been sitting here watching the rain for the last two days saying HAPPY to NOT be growing outside!

Ton of rain that just FINALLY stopped about an hour or so ago!

back on topic though,

I want to go to the cup, entries? maybe someday soon

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
can anyone remember the requirement for entry? is it 30 or 50g?

NAVO - GO TO THE HELP FORUMS BRO ;)

Last year it was 30g.

Looking forward to judging your 2010 entry Jamie... :yes:

Got a nice looking THunk that, if the rippers leave her alone, might be worth entering, failing that, some of of the new seeds I have bought and a couple of my own making are going to be tested out in the next couple of months.

The 2009 420 cup was a great adventure, I cant wait for the 2010 cup.

JamieShoes

Veteran
I had a lot of fun at last years cup too mate. A few folks complaned that it wasnt "structured" enough, but I really liked the easy going nature of how things went and met some properly sound people (yourself included ;) ).

My entry, if I manage to get one together, will really just be a way of trying to give something back to a community that has helped me beyond words :)

S

stonescafe

ill be there.....how do you go about entering your weed into the cup?
as i might enter something.........

sneakinman13

Veteran
just curious... if this is to much info to be answered i will understand.
but how do ppl outside of a-dam get there nug there for the cup???
seems like it wont work unless your living around that area...

??