What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gene Traders Ludlow Mass Sunday Jan 14th

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Got 14x - GG4 cuts rooted nicely and in cups for a 20 day veg before the show. Got my 16 site EZ-C all filled with Blue Dream and my 120 site EZ-C ready for the rest of the cuts today.

big ole' GG4 clones....they will be huge with 20 days veg!
picture.php

Mengsk

This looks exciting. Ok if you've heard the expression rose colored glasses, well that might not be the proper definition. For someone who grew up around either casual, or medical canna, not necessarily my family I just mean in the social context there was a club in the 90s probably the first one. So seeing and sharing this excitement is cool and at the same time fairly easy to trace the growth in the last 5-10 years I think they even wrote a new textbook about the stuff. It is a strange thing to see I will say that much, especially speaking as a person who became disillusioned with too much school and sees canna as the very antidote in the first place and questions how a regulated industry sidesteps medical establishments in my opinion perpetuating fear and social stigmas and the resulting negative psychological consequences on users that lived through it of associating canna with criminals and criminal activity. Hence the question are you a user, were you a user, how much and for how long, as a very serious question. Then to be heavily taxed, and each state is going to do what it wants is likely. There is a big variety I guess is one way to put it. The whole industry blew up does that mean some of us are 20 years ahead or behind or equal or just different. Good times at the trade show :)

Last edited:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Got 14x - GG4 cuts rooted nicely and in cups for a 20 day veg before the show. Got my 16 site EZ-C all filled with Blue Dream and my 120 site EZ-C ready for the rest of the cuts today.

big ole' GG4 clones....they will be huge with 20 days veg!
View Image

Going to be some happy campers when they get those. :dance013:

hyposomniac

Took some time off the hobby and missed the last show... Honestly the location seemed too public compared to the mc but it seems my paranoia was unfounded..(?)

I see my timing is good though.. @ogdaworld I've been hunting thru seeds for a good BD for years with only limited luck..

Overgrow, here is an updated picture of the clones you gave me. I took a bunch of clones from each strain to make into mothers but unfortunately due to overwatering the rapid rooters i was only able to save 5-6 due to mildew. I normally use perlite instead because it seems like it's harder to overwater it, but it was my user error and i'm gonna take more and be careful with the watering this time.

They root fast though i will say. Within 7-8 days i had a lot of clones with 4-5 roots sticking out of the rapid rooters.

But anyways here are the exact ones you gave me. I had a few deficiency's but i seem to have fixed that with your guys advice. As you can see they look way healthier now:

picture.php

Took some time off the hobby and missed the last show... Honestly the location seemed too public compared to the mc but it seems my paranoia was unfounded..(?)

I see my timing is good though.. @ogdaworld I've been hunting thru seeds for a good BD for years with only limited luck..

It was very public, but it was awesome and everyone seemed to have a great time. A cop even showed up because someone parked there car in the middle of the road and all he did was tell the person to park it properly and he left.

My "experiment" with one outdoor plant this year is going amazing, thanks to overgrows tips on outdoor growing. I have never grown outdoors before, because for some reason i didn't think outdoor plants would grow big around here like they do in say, california.

The size of the pot/medium seems to be the key. Now i can't afford 300 gallon pots and soil like OG, but i went with a 15 gallon for veg and am going to transplant into a 30 gallon fabric pot in a day or two. Even in the 15 gallon pot the plant is HUGE already. It's easily 4-5 feet wide and while it's not super tall, it's about 4 feet tall. It's so bushy too.

One question by the way, it looks like flowering has just started recently as far as outdoor growing goes because my colas are starting to get dense and are packing on pistils. Anyways, is it ok to transplant at this time in the outdoor cycle?

And generally about what month/day do people harvest in MA? I was thinking like the beginning of october or something?

Anyways, i'm definitely doing a bunch of plants outdoors next year. Much bigger yields, easier to grow because basically you just have to worry about your medium/transplanting and feeding them basically, though pests are obviously more plentiful outdoors but i haven't really had any besides i'm assuming a caterpillar that munched some holes in one of my leaves. This morning there was a tiny reddish/orangeish tiny frog sitting on top of the highest cola lol. It was pretty cool.

I'll still do indoors for sure, but instead of expanding to like 3000W indoors, i'm going to focus more on my outdoor setup. I saw some greenhouses that are all automated and stay warm, a convertible roof, etc. so you can grow outside all year long, but they start at like 10-12k.

Oh and my outdoor plant is a clone i got from a friend that i doubt is anywhere near as good of a yielder as say the Blue Dream or GG #4 and yet it's still huge. I've heard the blue dreams can easily reach 12-13 feet. I can't wait to try her outdoors next year. I'll be moving up to 50-60 gallon pots next year also.

Sorry for the rambling. I'm just happy that everything seems to be going well and the outdoor plant surprised me.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Glad to hear your rocking it SweetIndica. I wouldnt transplant at this point unless its from a 15 to a 20.... be very carefull you dont stress the plant since its probably starting to flower.
Beginning to middle October is harvest....strain dependant.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I think this was asked but I didn't see an answer, is it possible to buy tickets at the door? I just hate dealing with paypal but I will if I have to.

yardgrazer

I'm probably just being dim, and not intending to poop on anybody's hard work, but I've never really understood why there's such a steep entry fee when you're also handing over a good amount of herb, or concentrate, or edibles or whatnot?

I guess one could argue there's value in being a winner, but until the commercial market really develops I don't know if it actually seems worth it?

hyposomniac

I'm probably just being dim, and not intending to poop on anybody's hard work, but I've never really understood why there's such a steep entry fee when you're also handing over a good amount of herb, or concentrate, or edibles or whatnot?

I guess one could argue there's value in being a winner, but until the commercial market really develops I don't know if it actually seems worth it?
Yea..
If anyone wants to give me $200 and an oz of their best shit, I suppose I could smoke it for you. I'll even declare you a winner of my Cup and you can put it in your ads.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
It's tomorrow, have they released a more exact address than "northampton"? And hope to see some of ya'll! Anybody planning on going?

Latest posts

Latest posts