What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gene Traders Ludlow Mass Sunday Jan 14th

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Did anyone here end up grabbing Chunky's Fire OG?

philmore had it, it's a tough plant to keep happy though.

I was down to one left after moving and it's looking pretty happy outside, gotta get clones soon as it has flipped already.

it's been really had to keep a mom happy enough to clone easy for me. not easy to flower well either but it's great when it works.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Wow, that looks nice. Hoping i can get to this event because according to mapquest it's a minimum of 2 Hours and 25 Min driving time and i don't have my own car atm, so i'm hoping to convince a friend to give me a ride lol.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Wow, that looks nice. Hoping i can get to this event because according to mapquest it's a minimum of 2 Hours and 25 Min driving time and i don't have my own car atm, so i'm hoping to convince a friend to give me a ride lol.
Good luck bro! I'd offer to drive ya but I'm literally on the other side of the state and I'm not sure my car would make it there and back and then back again in 1 day :biggrin:

Buddy Guy

Just finished reading this whole thread. Seems like the Gene Traders events are a good place to find some quality clones and beans. Haven't been too active here in a while but now's good a time as any. I'm very close to Western Mass you could say on the border of the Berkshires. The next event is very doable only a couple hour drive. Hope to meet a few ICer's there you guys all seem like good people from reading your thread.

Can't wait to see the menus the closer the day comes. Although most of the cuts from past meetups sound like they lean on the Indy side, I'd still be interested in supporting the vendors. Recently I've been more interested in Sats and have many clones waiting to hop into the bloom room. Took cuts of all my outdoor plants and then murdered them because a not so intelligent family member stumbled upon my plots and proceeded to shoot his mouth off about what he found out on my north fourty. Put a quick end to my OD crop this year. They're not even sexed yet as I started a boat load for selection. Eh...shit happens. At least I have something to play with this fall/winter.

BG

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Welcome to the thread buddy! That sucks a dumbass family member had to screw it up for ya. I don't even talk to most of my extended family anymore because of stupidity.

BroMo

Welcome to the thread buddy! That sucks a dumbass family member had to screw it up for ya. I don't even talk to most of my extended family anymore because of stupidity.

Well, in this case, I cannot hold him responsible. You see he is mentally handicapped. 28 years old man who is forever 8 years old in his mind. Normally a good guy he just doesn’t know what should be held back and what is open for discussions. Very innocent but who he was telling I cannot trust with my security. So plots ripped out and clones cut for indoor scrutiny.

I’ve got a few selections to work with so all is not lost. I’ll list em up and get a few pics this weekend. Strains are good just nothing really to look at right now. It’s a new space and am limited with headroom so maybe a week of veg, then under the bloom. Using strictly LED’s for the first time and mostly sativa genetics this should be challenging to say the least. I think smallish pots for first four weeks then transplant into two gallon batos to finish. LST will become my friend I think. Wish me luck.

BG

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Well, in this case, I cannot hold him responsible. You see he is mentally handicapped. 28 years old man who is forever 8 years old in his mind. Normally a good guy he just doesn’t know what should be held back and what is open for discussions. Very innocent but who he was telling I cannot trust with my security. So plots ripped out and clones cut for indoor scrutiny.

I’ve got a few selections to work with so all is not lost. I’ll list em up and get a few pics this weekend. Strains are good just nothing really to look at right now. It’s a new space and am limited with headroom so maybe a week of veg, then under the bloom. Using strictly LED’s for the first time and mostly sativa genetics this should be challenging to say the least. I think smallish pots for first four weeks then transplant into two gallon batos to finish. LST will become my friend I think. Wish me luck.

BG
I feel ya bro. Naivety has ruined many a grow by people saying the wrong thing to the wrong person at the wrong time. GL with the LST I love it for all plants, but my tent small enough I have to do it for sativas.

Good luck bro! I'd offer to drive ya but I'm literally on the other side of the state and I'm not sure my car would make it there and back and then back again in 1 day :biggrin:

It's cool, the reason i don't have a car of my own is because i also don't think it could make it there and back. Radiators leaking badly and it overheats constantly lol. My Brother doesn't want to drive that far so my friend might take me because he's really pumped about these events after i had him come to the last one with me.

I've just done so many long vacations recently. 3+ hour drive to Sandwich, NH for vacation (mothers side of the family, shitheads mainly), the only reason i went it because it has a private beach, huge house, right near the mountains so i caved and went lol. Then the next week were the 2018 NHRA New England Nationals (Pro Drag Racing, anyone who hasn't gone should go should go atleast once, the noise of those nitro cars is 170 db and they hit about a 5.2 on the richter scale when they launch. They do 1/4 mile in as quick as 3.623 seconds at 339 MPH. You just have to hear/see it live) which was 3 days in the hot ass sun, i almost got heat stroke. Granted i have a few weeks before this event, i just hate driving/riding long distances lol.

Oh and i had to transplant my plants anyways and the new soil i used was the Coast of Maine Stonington Platinum Grower's Mix which has Coco, Sphagnum Peat, Earthworm Castings, Hen Manure, Perlite, Kelp, Alfalfa, Fish Bone Meal, Lobster Compost, Mychorizae (SP?), other beneficial bacteria, etc. and since i transplanted and just gave them a little fresh tap water for now they seem to be doing way better. I used about 55% of that soil, 20%, 20% perlite and 5% Earthworm Castings as my mixture. The yellowing is mostly gone and i am going to try and make an ACT brewer so next feed i can give them a compost tea of Blackstrap Molasses and EC's. I got some fish emulsion too, but is that even used in Compost Tea?

Thanks!

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Seeds for show:
Sour Dubb x RoadDawg
GG4 x SSSDH
(LongValleyRoyalKush x BlackLimeReserve) x AncientOG
(ECSD x FireOG) x AncientOG
100% pure Sativa Jamaican Lambsbread f4
C-Banana s1 x Jamaican Lambsbread

Some others too......high CBD and some other misc. strains

Clone only:
C-Banana s1
GG#4
LongValleyRoyalKush x BlackLimeReserve
MendoBreath
GSC ThinMints
Blue Dream
Maybe some others.........

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Question for anybody who has gone in the past, is the VIP level worth it? Or should I just spend the other 80$ on clones/seeds there at the event?

Americangrower

Veteran
Question for anybody who has gone in the past, is the VIP level worth it? Or should I just spend the other 80$ on clones/seeds there at the event?

I would spend it on clones or seeds. My son got it at the last event and it was just ok. A few cbd caps. A preroll and some random things like 5 pack of seeds, some samples (you can get them at show as well)

Seeds for show:
Sour Dubb x RoadDawg
GG4 x SSSDH
(LongValleyRoyalKush x BlackLimeReserve) x AncientOG
(ECSD x FireOG) x AncientOG
100% pure Sativa Jamaican Lambsbread f4
C-Banana s1 x Jamaican Lambsbread

Some others too......high CBD and some other misc. strains

Clone only:
C-Banana s1
GG#4
LongValleyRoyalKush x BlackLimeReserve
MendoBreath
GSC ThinMints
Blue Dream
Maybe some others.........

I most likely will be going as a friend of mine agreed to drive me, and i will definitely pick up the GSC and probably the LVRK x BLR cuts and probably some seeds.

Hoping to get some of Chunky's cuts i missed out on like ECSD, OGKB 2.0, Chemdawg Varieties, SourDubb though not sure how many mothers i can fit in my 4x4 tent. I was going to go with 9 but i already have the 7 i got from you, so i might just plant some in smaller containers since it's not like i need huge containers for mothers.

My outdoor plant is doing amazing thanks to your tips. It was a random clone from a friend of my dad's and i vegged it for awhile like you told me to, then put it out on May 10th and the thing is like a bush. It's atleast close to 3 feet tall and hasn't even flowered yet, but it's like 4-5 feet wide already too. Way bigger than any of my indoor plants. Will be transplanting from a 15-Gallon pot to a 30-Gallon fabric pot tomorrow, so it should get even bigger. Didn't realize i could get such big plants outdoors around here.

Cheers!

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
......Hoping to get some of Chunky's cuts i missed out on like ECSD, OGKB 2.0, Chemdawg Varieties, SourDubb though not sure how many mothers i can fit in my 4x4 tent. .........

Chunky took his cuts and moved west to greener pastures. :woohoo:

still a few packs from my last drop of seeds left online tho, check my IG account for info.:tiphat:

#DoYouEvenSexPistolBro???

Chunky took his cuts and moved west to greener pastures. :woohoo:

still a few packs from my last drop of seeds left online tho, check my IG account for info.:tiphat:

#DoYouEvenSexPistolBro???

Well good luck wherever you're living now, just please tell me it's not NC or Florida because of their twisted/fucked up ways.

I was never a city type guy. When my parents split when i was 9 or 10, i lived in the city and it was alright, but the constant noise of the trains, cars and the city crime getting worse and worse to the point we had 4-5 shootings in the "nice" area where i lived in, i decided to move down to the part of massachusetts i'm in now.

Houses are sparse together, everyone minds their business and it's awesome having the peace and quiet. It's one of the few places near the cape/plymouth where it is not completely commercialized.

Will check your IG account for seeds, appreciate it.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Next Gene Traders is 8-26 in North Hampton.
picture.php

Last edited:

yardgrazer

Cutting it awfully close to the students being back? Love me some La Veracruzana though.

Hope there'll be some more of these gene trader events in the spring!

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Cutting it awfully close to the students being back? Love me some La Veracruzana though.

Hope there'll be some more of these gene trader events in the spring!
Eh, at least it's not in Amherst. Wouldn't be able to move from all the new students.

Latest posts

Latest posts