What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gene Traders Ludlow Mass Sunday Jan 14th

Mr.Miner

Looking forward to hearing how this event goes afterwards. Living a little bit vicariously through you guys. Safe travels to all!

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I put in 3 free seeds of Pharaohs Kush in the VIP bags.

(LongValleyRoyalKush x BlackLimeReserve) x AncientOG

I popped a bunch of these for outdoors and Im super impressed with the vigor and the shear thickness and sturdy structure of these plants.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Heres the menu I made yesterday for the show.

picture.php

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Nice menu! You have put a lot of effort into this, I hope you sell out. Unfortunately I will not be able to make it after all. Good luck!

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Shoot skeeter... I might have to pop in

Seen this thread, had only peeked in until now.. nothing like an early morning dump & a little light reading :D

.......so I gather a few things; you don’t need to be local, and you don’t need to bring gear to walk out the door with something? Any report of policia troubles with out-of-staters?

I think I’m gunna check it out, and I might just have my pockets stuffed with my flowers if anyone wants to stomp on them.

:tiphat:

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
So how did this go down in RI? How was it all shut down, how many events before it happened?.. did anyone get in trouble in the process?.. or did they stop the last event from ever happening?

I’m just worried about getting pulled over on my way out of the state, or just over the border if the boys are talking.

Who, what, why, when, where, and how

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I just took a power rip, but I think he's from Rhode Island and is worried about the RI police being in communication with the Massachusetts police and having a setup across the state line to pinch people as they return with their evil, evil marijuana. If that's something I was worried about, I would find 2 separate crossings and use a different one to go there and return home.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
RI police strip search every car that crosses into the state on Gene Traders day.

Only safe way to attend is by helicopter or sailboat
(If you travel by boat they mine the harbors)

Don't wind up a statistic, grow tomatoes instead!

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
RI police strip search every car that crosses into the state on Gene Traders day.

Your right, this is all a joke, it’s not like weed is illegal or anything.

I asked a simple, clear question, wasn’t looking for funny comments. Have a lot to offer, but I’ll stay locked in my spots.

:tiphat:

Americangrower

Veteran
I just took a power rip, but I think he's from Rhode Island and is worried about the RI police being in communication with the Massachusetts police and having a setup across the state line to pinch people as they return with their evil, evil marijuana. If that's something I was worried about, I would find 2 separate crossings and use a different one to go there and return home.

Um Freetown is no where near the Ri boarder. I don't see Ma popo following you 25 miles to watch you go into Ri. LOL you guys need to smoke less paranoid evoking bud

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Um Freetown is no where near the Ri boarder. I don't see Ma popo following you 25 miles to watch you go into Ri. LOL you guys need to smoke less paranoid evoking bud
I live in Wester Mass so I'm all set :D I was just trying to parse his post. I can't even imagine having to go back to the illegal mindset, it's been decriminalized here so long it feels like forever.

Americangrower

Veteran
Now for a public service announcement...

If you are going to event be SURE

1. All lights on car work
2. No boombox loud radio
3. DO NOT SPEED
4. SEATBELT ON

Edit almost forgot the most important thing

5. A GOOD INSPECTION STICKER
Freetown popo are the worse around for giving out tickets..They were listed at#2 in the country for speed traps.

You forgot the safest way of all....by submarine!

You just have to watch out for the sea mines and you're good.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Your right, this is all a joke, it’s not like weed is illegal or anything.

I asked a simple, clear question, wasn’t looking for funny comments. Have a lot to offer, but I’ll stay locked in my spots.

That's a shame 'cause I'd love to try what yur smoking.

I don't blame you though RI cops don't play and I'll only cross the border if I'm hungry and NEVER with the Devil's lettuce in my ride...
Do you even #LegsAndEggs???
picture.php

it's all legal here in MA and at my table I'll be firing up some Corey Stardawg, Chem-sis, ECSD, Blue Dream,
GMO cookies, SFV, Hollywood pure kush, Headband, OGKB 2.0, Forum GSC, Thin Mint Gsc, Sour Dubble,
Blissful Wizzard, Pimp Juice, Stink Panties, Fire OGK, shit we could even burn some glue....and my
helper who is one of the 2 best growers I've met on this coast might have a flavor I'm out of worth trying...

Anybody who wants to get paranoid I can break out the SFValley Breath and you can go hide
somewhere after a joint of that. #DoYouEvenThirtyTwoPercentBro???

very limited clones again but I'll have a few snips of ECSD and if you've been one of the people hitting me up for it forever
lemme know that you'll be there and you can give thanks to your uncle chaco who spreads the butter, yo!

I'll have plenty of regular beans and a few fems.

toothless midget hooker in my van for anyone who spends $200 at my table. (try to top that OGTW!!!)
#NoBannedClones

ScoutBreath 29%
picture.php

DawgBreath
picture.php

Uncle Kenny
picture.php

SLUGGO feminized (Forum GSC x GG#4)
picture.php

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I may just hop in your van and give that midget a ride. What’s the trade value of that little adventure?
Ya. Had to take HK off the menu. Guess a free cut when you spend 200 or more didn’t sit well with The Hammer. ‘Tis ok by me. It’s the whole, being blamed for selling it for $200 a cut twist, that gots me upset. Damn trolls need to mind their own.
#nobannedcuts