What's new

Gender dysphoria and the trans movement.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
I don’t believe anyone is born gay, trans or ”in the wrong body”.

I know of several instances where people have advocated for those things. To give one example, we had the leader of a pedophile advocacy group (known for sayings like ”the pedophile nurtures and gives love”) hold an opening speech at the gay pride festival.

In another example, a ”chef” was invited by the media to talk about the benefits of cannibalism. This was, as we learned, a solution to the so called climate crisis. And we had a political partys youth wing advocate for the legalization of incest and necrophilia.

Now if that is not enough, for decades german social services ran an program in which they gave children away for adoption to pedophiles. Supposedly it was for the childs benefit. The secret was kept until the director of the program, Helmut Kentler, died.
this is where we differ
i do believe that a person can be born in the wrong body
/im no fancy brain dr, but it just seems some people are gender different
its not for me to decide what you are attracted to, just dont look at my butt

those are weird examples man, but i like where this is going
trans=pedo=cannibalism!
can you post any links?
this sounds like my kind of party!

/if you dont mind where are you from?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
dont you know using a public toilet is how you get all teh cooties and ghez
this is why you dont sit on the seat, you do the squat and hover
if not at home, i normally go into the woods and shit with the bears.
The excessive and inaccurate use of the term 'predator' has been a built-in part of this whole goat rope from the beginning. The tendency of many to see 'predator' in anything not like themselves.

Not a lot of evolution in our species in thousands of years.

Edit: As a senior, I can assure you that my instincts toward survival and self-preservation are quite intact. Better than the average, even.... by a bunch. But I don't quake or quiver in expression of neurotic fears when someone who I've decided should be in jeans puts on a dress instead.
:bow:

armedoldhippy

Veteran

PadawanWarrior

Not that I really care but I also don't believe anyone is born gay. The more acceptable it becomes the more homosexuality there is. Here's a study that backs my beliefs.

I don't really care what people do but I do have a problem when it comes to Drivers Licenses. If you were born male it should say male no matter what. I would like to have some way to know that what I think is a woman is actually a woman before I hooked up with them. Personally I would be seriously bothered if I hooked up with what I thought was a woman to only find out later I had sex with a dude.

Brother Nature

So if being gay or trans is a choice, that would also logically mean being straight or not trans is also a choice, right? What say the bigots to that?

PadawanWarrior

So if being gay or trans is a choice, that would also logically mean being straight or not trans is also a choice, right? What say the bigots to that?
Well if you want to be logical trans is a choice. Your not born trans. You have to make a choice to change your sex. Therefore it is a choice.

Brother Nature

Well, if you actively make a choice to do one thing you are also actively making a choice to not do the other, so that type of argument is making the point that gender is not in fact static, but a choice. The whole argument is a logical fallacy, but I guess there wasn't a lot of logical thinking in that camp in the first place.

Its neither here nor there for me, I don't understand it, but I don't understand what it would be like to be a black man either and I don't have anything against black people because of that...

PadawanWarrior

Well, if you actively make a choice to do one thing you are also actively making a choice to not do the other, so that type of argument is making the point that gender is not in fact static, but a choice. The whole argument is a logical fallacy, but I guess there wasn't a lot of logical thinking in that camp in the first place.

Its neither here nor there for me, I don't understand it, but I don't understand what it would be like to be a black man either and I don't have anything against black people because of that...
I don't have anything against gay or trans people but I do think it's unnatural. That doesn't make me a transphobe, a bigot, or anything else. I wouldn't say all my sex acts with women are natural either so who am I to judge. :rolleyes:

Hiddenjems

I don't have anything against gay or trans people but I do think it's unnatural. That doesn't make me a transphobe, a bigot, or anything else. I wouldn't say all my sex acts with women are natural either so who am I to judge. :rolleyes:
Actually it’s maladaptive behavior.

Adults are free to do as they please in most western countries. My only beef with the alphabet mob is that contrary to what every gay person said they are now “coming for your kids”. That was the big fear when the gay rights movement started. We were assured it was adults only, now they have directly targeted children.

Brother Nature

I respect that man, I was just pointing out the fallacy in an often repeated argument against trans/gay people, wasn't pointing any fingers at you specifically. Many people think differently and don't always align, I think that's a positive thing though, it can be a great way to work through issues or problems people have, unless it devolves into baseless name calling and childlike insults, which it often sadly does because most people are so tied up in their own egos/agendas they can't even contemplate the use of empathy in approaching issues we don't fully understand.

Brother Nature

Actually it’s maladaptive behavior.

Adults are free to do as they please in most western countries. My only beef with the alphabet mob is that contrary to what every gay person said they are now “coming for your kids”. That was the big fear when the gay rights movement started. We were assured it was adults only, now they have directly targeted children.
I think you're confusing gays with Catholics...

So Hai

this is where we differ
i do believe that a person can be born in the wrong body
/im no fancy brain dr, but it just seems some people are gender different
its not for me to decide what you are attracted to, just dont look at my butt

those are weird examples man, but i like where this is going
trans=pedo=cannibalism!
can you post any links?
this sounds like my kind of party!

/if you dont mind where are you from?
I am from a place where the flags look like this, more or less.
0B2F8B73-15C1-47B3-9373-A0460ADAD436.jpeg
It is just less white, you know. None of those examples are any more weird than a man putting on lipstick and dressing out like a woman, cutting his balls off and turning his penis into a ”vagina”.

But more than a mental illness it is a political idea to normalise these things in a society, and it is good of you to admitt to it being a belief because that is what it is: an antihuman religious belief.

I don’t have links but found you one by searching the name,

So Hai

What is the video supposed to prove?

Religions all brainwash people into crazy shit. Including the religion of wokeism. Crazier than water to wine is the boy to girl……
It is halacha, jewish law. What is the religion of wokery, where does it come from? It traces back to the talmud, the zohar and kabbalah.