What's new

Gender dysphoria and the trans movement.

St. Phatty

Transgender is mostly "Real" in the news and in Pseudo-medicine.

Which social group controls the news AND pseudo-medicine ?

"Transgender" is a Make-Work program for Parasites.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
In my State you can legally change sex following sexual reassignment surgery so yeah, it's possible.

What makes that guy such an expert, Frosty? Isn't he the same one you trotted out in the Sovereign citizen thread? An expert in law, sex and gender, lol? He needs to learn the difference between sex and gender.

Last edited:

h.h.

Veteran
It’s real if you think it is. Don’t let what others do consume you unless you want to join in.

audiohi

Veteran
94i3cjqieura1.jpg

St. Phatty

captain Chi is the cult leader parasite for pseudo medicine , neo liberalism, fascism and general cuntery

Is there another name for Mr. Chi ?

I have a niece who decided to be a nephew.

One of my friends had a son that decided to become a daughter and then killed himself.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
captain Chi is the cult leader parasite for pseudo medicine , neo liberalism, fascism and general cuntery
If you understood the words you use, you'd realise that fascists are violently opposed to trans people.
Quit stalking and fuck off with the abuse..

If someone chooses to change their sex what's the big deal anyway? Do you feel threatened by other's sexuality?

Last edited:

Chi13

ICMag Donor
….let there be the Trans Olympics. Or maybe we should just lump all the genders into one group…call it good. Isn’t that equality?
Sport is about the only area where I might have an issue (but because I don't follow the olympics I don't care).
The rest I think is just hate and fear of something different. Also some people are genuinely threatened by the sexuality.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Sport is about the only area where I might have an issue (but because I don't follow the olympics I don't care).
The rest I think is just hate and fear of something different. Also some people are genuinely threatened by the sexuality.
Just being realistic. It would not work in sports for a lot of reasons. Not just in the Olympics. Any combat sport…would be devastating. Most sports…surf competitions (think the WCL already said no)…team sports…no way. There are just certain facts about the human body that can not be escaped…try as people will

6513D91D-0532-4DE3-A148-191AFB77355D.jpeg

^ I worked with April in 1993 at the Greenpeace office in San Diego. A very brave woman. She was also emotionally wrecked…drank like a fish. I used to canvas donor doors with her. I’d see the looks on the faces of many of those donors. The shock. The confusion…at seeing someone that was “off” but maybe they couldn’t quite figure out why.

She’d talk environmental issues and then switch over to me to talk the money. It was a good team. She just passed away a few months ago.

Last edited:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just being realistic. It would not work in sports for a lot of reasons. Not just in the Olympics. Any combat sport…would be devastating. Most sports…surf competitions (think the WCL already said no)…team sports…no way. There are just certain facts about the human body that can not be escaped…try as people will

View attachment 18827114

^ I worked with April in 1993 at the Greenpeace office in San Diego. A very brave woman. She was also emotionally wrecked…drank like a fish. I used to canvas donor doors with her. I’d see the looks on the faces of many of those donors. The shock. The confusion…at seeing someone that was “off” but maybe they couldn’t quite figure out why.

She’d talk environmental issues and then switch over to me to talk the money. It was a good team. She just passed away a few months ago.
I was born a little (well okay a lot) different myself so I get it. I do also think the trans thing with adolescents is a bit of a trend. A 17 year old relative is going through this and happened to choose the name of a fictional trans person on a popular TV show - raises my radar but life goes on and unto you what is yours. So far as the crumbling of the American society - it's been a long time coming; maybe more trees will grow back.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
I was born a little (well okay a lot) different myself so I get it. I do also think the trans thing with adolescents is a bit of a trend. A 17 year old relative is going through this and happened to choose the name of a fictional trans person on a popular TV show - raises my radar but life goes on and unto you what is yours. So far as the crumbling of the American society - it's been a long time coming; maybe more trees will grow back.
I’m all for people being themselves…as long as…they are not causing harm to others. But I also realize how confused people (especially pre adults) are easily made by constantly bombarding them with specifically designed narratives with the intent to modify social perceptions on the trending “issues”

It’s easily seen right here…it almost always circles back to politics. Makes one ponder where the issues were invented in the first place. 😂 yup

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think that any type of medical intervention should wait until they're 18 at least...counseling and support sure,i mean you can't get a tattoo until you're 18,so i think making a life altering choice should wait until they're mature enough to know what it is they're deciding...
i wanted to be a marine biologist when i was a kid,but my parents didn't get me gills!