What's new

Gender dysphoria and the trans movement.

So Hai

what? no
this guy is obviously mentally ill
If pathologies such as homosexuality can be delisted from psychiatric diagnostic manuals and normalised then so can the licking of public toilets. Obvious that you are having the phobic reaction resulting from predjudice. Coprophagia is a perfectly normal, natural behaviour by the way just ask any dog owner.

Cannavore

Veteran
As I posted on page 75:

"In 1980, the American Psychiatric Association added gender identity disorder to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM). While controversial, this was seen as a way to ensure that transgender people had access to care. In a nod to progress, the next DSM will replace "gender identity disorder" with "gender dysphoria" as a diagnosis.

The shift underscores that being transgender is not a disorder in itself: Treatment only is considered for transgender people who experience gender dysphoria — a feeling of intense distress that one's body is not consistent with the gender he or she feels they are, explains Walter Bockting, PhD, a clinical psychologist and co-director of the LGBT Health Initiative at Columbia University Medical Center."

Cliffnotes - gender dysphoria was added to the DSM so trans people could get health care and was later removed because it's not a mental illness.

So Hai

Hey who opened this can of necrophagous worms?
2D398B57-1999-4C02-B071-15F6A747A44B.jpeg

Cannavore

Veteran
i just want to know why being transgender isn't real while our species is capable of all sorts of weird shit

image_2024-05-23_121651259.png

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
If pathologies such as homosexuality can be delisted from psychiatric diagnostic manuals and normalised then so can the licking of public toilets. Obvious that you are having the phobic reaction resulting from predjudice. Coprophagia is a perfectly normal, natural behaviour by the way just ask any dog owner.
i dont believe that homosexuality is a psychiatric disorder so i would not describe it as a pathology, but eating shit/ licking toilets?
... hey you do you man

rabbits eat their own poop because it has something with the digestion of their food
people eat /touch poop because ________?

Last edited:

So Hai

i dont believe that homosexuality is a psychiatric disorder so i would not describe it as a pathology, but hey you do you man

rabbits eat their own poop because it has something with the digestion of their food
people eat touch/ eat poop because ________?
Homosexuality hasn’t been a psychiatric disorder since the DSM was changed for political reasons in 1973. As for the toilet licker, why not go with ”born that way”? It seems to be quite a popular explanation for transgenderism and homosexuality, at least.

Normalization of incest, necrophilia, pedophilia, cannibalism and the likes are merely logical next steps in the sexual revolution.

moose eater

When do we start affirming anorexia?
We already do. We treat those who suffer from it non-judgemental care, sometimes interventionist type care when lives are endangered.

But the primary causes behind life-threatening circumstances for transgendered people involves unnecessary social ostracization or assaults against the transgendered; either one of which is correlated to suicides.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Homosexuality hasn’t been a psychiatric disorder since the DSM was changed for political reasons in 1973. As for the toilet licker, why not go with ”born that way”? It seems to be quite a popular explanation for transgenderism and homosexuality, at least.

Normalization of incest, necrophilia, pedophilia, cannibalism and the likes are merely logical next steps in the sexual revolution.
so neither should transgender, a guy/girl who identifies as the opposite sex? isnt that ghey

swing for the fence there, i dont think anyone has advocated for any of the things you mentioned

being born gay or trans is not a sexual revolution
++++ deleted a bunch of stuff because i like you @So Hai +++++
keep bringin the heat

Hiddenjems

We already do. We treat those who suffer from it non-judgemental care, sometimes interventionist type care when lives are endangered.

But the primary causes behind life-threatening circumstances for transgendered people involves unnecessary social ostracization or assaults against the transgendered; either one of which is correlated to suicides.
If you don’t make them skinny they’ll die.

It’s also supposedly true that plastic surgery is now life saving.

moose eater

If you don’t make them skinny they’ll die.

It’s also supposedly true that plastic surgery is now life saving.
Oddly enough, I've never heard that from any physician, though the statement I made about causes of death for transgendered people are relatively prevalent in studies, including those published by NIH.

So Hai

so neither should transgender, a guy/girl who identifies as the opposite sex? isnt that ghey

swing for the fence there, i dont think anyone has advocated for any of the things you mentioned

being born gay or trans is not a sexual revolution
++++ deleted a bunch of stuff because i like you @So Hai +++++
keep bringin the heat
I don’t believe anyone is born gay, trans or ”in the wrong body”.

I know of several instances where people have advocated for those things. To give one example, we had the leader of a pedophile advocacy group (known for sayings like ”the pedophile nurtures and gives love”) hold an opening speech at the gay pride festival.

In another example, a ”chef” was invited by the media to talk about the benefits of cannibalism. This was, as we learned, a solution to the so called climate crisis. And we had a political partys youth wing advocate for the legalization of incest and necrophilia.

Now if that is not enough, for decades german social services ran an program in which they gave children away for adoption to pedophiles. Supposedly it was for the childs benefit. The secret was kept until the director of the program, Helmut Kentler, died.

Hiddenjems

I don’t believe anyone is born gay, trans or ”in the wrong body”.

I know of several instances where people have advocated for those things. To give one example, we had the leader of a pedophile advocacy group (known for sayings like ”the pedophile nurtures and gives love”) hold an opening speech at the gay pride festival.

In another example, a ”chef” was invited by the media to talk about the benefits of cannibalism. This was, as we learned, a solution to the so called climate crisis. And we had a political partys youth wing advocate for the legalization of incest and necrophilia.

Now if that is not enough, for decades german social services ran a program in which they gave children away for adoption to pedophiles. Supposedly it was for the childs benefit. The secret was kept until the director of the program, Helmut Kentler, died.
Ask them what light pink and light blue are representing on the newest pride flag.

Latest posts

Latest posts