What's new

Gender dysphoria and the trans movement.

moose eater

No the bitch move is here it goes
Little bitch voice "teacher he's bullying me" hahah
In my world there's no teacher. In my world I deal directly with the bully.

You really do have trouble comprehending written language, don't you? Other than for your self-formed fundamentalist religious beliefs in all of their narrowness, I mean.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
You just said you don't like mixed drinks, pop!!
But on that note, I also like straight tequila. went through an Anejo phase for a long time, then decided it often tasted too much like fucking bourbon. I dislike bourbon, and I wanted to taste the tequila.

So then came a period of reposado affinity, and that went away after years as well.

Then I was convinced by a friend, a pilot and electrician all in one guy, who convinced me to enjoy the unadulterated pure (young) tequila flavor in a good blanco or silver tequila.

But most all hard liquor taxes the esophagus and below, and I've been trying to not accelerate my demise as it is.
I still do straight shots on occasion with the blanco, but more and more I tend to water it down a bit for medical purposes. and that pomegranate drink is killer for anyone who enjoys a citrusy cold beverage with limited carbs.

I'm sort of a numbers guy, pop, like an aging hippie rain man. I can recite carb content all day long, to the point of putting people to sleep. The most carbohydrate-friendly beers I enjoy are Guinness extra Stout at 5.6%, and it has 15 grams of carb in 11.2 oz. Fat Tire, which is an acceptable summer ale, has 10-12 grams of carb in it, depending upon whose numbers you accept or read.

I've just tried (moistly successfully) to avoid the day that either a Doc turns on a bone saw, or I have one of my (currently 2) German shepherds having to read my news for me.

Did you know that over 50% of the limb amputations in the US are the result of poorly treated or untreated diabetes, and in those cases, most people simply refused to properly care for or modify their own diets. Stubborn motherfuckers addicted to defeatist habits and ignorance, really. Like the ignorance often present in this thread.
WHOAAA SIR <---all in bold!
when did i ever say i dont like mixed drinks, thats basically what i live off of
Chromosomes are a false belief? You'll simply have to provide the source for this revelation.
yes, chromosomes are fake!!
i denounce science and all things scientific
but that dosent explain the expression of the genes?
how are some people fat and others lean?
or some smart and other stupid?
step you game up

Ghozt

The science of DNA as a predisposing limited, 2-dimensional factor and the science of social behavior as normal in mammals of all sizes and shapes, based on your iteration of a narrow world, is provable bullshit. But you continue to ignore it. Gender, sexual activity and procreation are not one word or topic.

You can find the larger very real world by opening your eyes to CREDIBLE scientific research, or you can continue to hem yourself into a narrow corner with your blinders that suits your lack of comfort and timid disposition with reality.

No skin off my nose until you bully or ridicule someone in my presence. At which point I make it my business.
So you believe that science has bore out the ego supremacy over reality. You've provided not one source

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
In my world there's no teacher. In my world I deal directly with the bully.

You really do have trouble comprehending written language, don't you? Other than for your self-formed fundamentalist religious beliefs in all of their narrowness, I mean.
do i get a spanking?!

Ghozt

WHOAAA SIR <---all in bold!
when did i ever say i dont like mixed drinks, thats basically what i live off of

yes, chromosomes are fake!!
i denounce science and all things scientific
but that dosent explain the expression of the genes?
how are some people fat and others lean?
or some smart and other stupid?
step you game up
Epigenetic's explains all this, it's genes in combination with the environment

moose eater

So you believe that science has bore out the ego supremacy over reality. You've provided not one source
I posted 2 medical articles. The blindness to anything uncomfortable for you is proven yet again. Thanks for that tacit admission.
Maybe you need more than just the taste of 2 credible medical articles? Maybe Mayo Clinc or Johns Hopkins aren't scientific enough for your supreme being?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Epigenetic's explains all this
hahaha im not even going to respond
explain your pioint in a short sentence? otherwise you are just parrot
/did you know in mexico they call tamales tamales!
a parrot is called a papagayos

moose eater

do i get a spanking?!
No pop, I recognized a long while ago that you're just poking, which is why I don't respond to all of your content, just some, sometimes.

The other fellow's a dyed in the wool redneck headcase. Trying ineffectively to use science he has scant grasp of to defend a position that he's already been served a smattering of credible antidote for.. Yet he persists.

Ignorance and worship of belief systems at its finest... narrow and narrower as they might be.

Ghozt

I posted 2 medical articles. The blindness to anything uncomfortable for you is proven yet again. Thanks for that tacit admission.
Maybe you need more than just the taste of 2 credible medical articles? Maybe Mayo Clinc or Johns Hopkins aren't scientific enough for your supreme being?
And these medical articles prove the supremacy of the ego over biological science?

Ghozt

hahaha im not even going to respond
explain your pioint in a short sentence? otherwise you are just parrot
/did you know in mexico they call tamales tamales!
a parrot is called a papagayos
Your interaction with the environment is what sends the signal to your dna about what proteins to make

Ghozt

No pop, I recognized a long while ago that you're just poking, which is why I don't respond to all of your content, just some, sometimes.

The other fellow's a dyed in the wool redneck headcase. Trying ineffectively to use science he has scant grasp of to defend a position that he's already been served a smattering of credible antidote for.. Yet he persists.

Ignorance and worship of belief systems at its finest... narrow and narrower as they might be.
So you believe science has been used to prove that will power alone aka ego can change on a chromosomal level the biological gender of an individual?

moose eater

For the remedial who need others to look honestly into the facts of this bizarre voyeuristic debate...

There are MANY more similar articles, and I suspect no matter how many I post, the transphobic deniers will still be unable to properly or accurately read them, or to engage in their own honest research. Just a hunch based on behaviors.

moose eater

So you believe science has been used to prove that will power alone aka ego can change on a chromosomal level the biological gender of an individual?
Again, reading comprehension and you appear to not be in the same hemisphere.

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club

im not too sure where this guy is coming from but his kooky religious beliefs dont seem to mesh with his hate of people

Ghozt

For the remedial who need others to look honestly into the facts of this bizarre voyeuristic debate...

There are MANY more similar articles, and I suspect no matter how many I post, the transphobic deniers will still be unable to properly or accurately read them, or to engage in their own honest research. Just a hunch based on behaviors.
These links are studies in biological gender, they don't disprove it you dumb fuck

moose eater

These links are studies in biological gender, they don't disprove it you dumb fuck
They offer up facts that intersexuality and same sex sexual activity occur in the world of mammals (of which we are a part, by the way) and not always for the purpose of procreation... you dumb fuck.

Are you wearing blinders that somehow interfere in the facts before you being visible or clear if they make you uncomfortable and/or contradict your earlier programming?

I haven't dealt with such a narrow-minded and willfully blind person in a long time. Thanks for the opportuni5ty.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
im not even going to insult your intelligence!* about genetics
but its how people, a complex organism expresses those genetic codes is what make people people
but yeah i guess it just did
no one says a wheel is not round?
its all in how it rolls!

*please provide us the same courtesy

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
They offer up facts that intersexuality and same sex sexual activity occur in the world of mammals (of which we are a part, by the way) and not always for the purpose of procreation... you dumb fuck.

Are you wearing blinders that somehow interfere in the facts before you if they make you uncomfortable and/or contradict your earlier programming.

I haven't dealt with such a narrow-minded and blind person in a long time. Thanks for the opportuni5ty.
easy bro!
mammals are ghey as f'k