What's new

Gender dysphoria and the trans movement.

moose eater

that would look gay!

hahah i tried to get one of those! hand job things* to seem more manly
yeah, the "procedure" involved picking vegetables and manual labor! all f'n day
every day
i was just there for tamales!

/wish i could give likes! just f'n with you friend

ive been through chulajuana before, thats how you get to mexico
thats a real hawt tamale! and who is going to get mad at the mujer? for being late
i would even tip her if she was caliente!
but no amount of $$$ will win her over!
you are freak degenerate! and wtf ordering apple cinnamon tamale!
tamales are supposed to be savory! not sweet or fruity
as jesus himself said one day unto the masses in spanish, dont put sweet shit into your tamales, BRO! eat them as they are!
and it was spoken!

and one more for you brother!
i would double the measure of Tequila and i just need a drop of juice!
that almost sounds like a fag drink with all the fruit in it!
/are we still bashing fags?

*thats what you call them, right?
The bridges in between the US and Mexico are where more random folks peddling tamales are out in the open. You probably know that already. Like you probably already know that not all tamales or tamale vendors are equal.

There's a woman up here in North Pole, Alaska who runs a drive-through shop called 'Outlaw Tamales' who got her name back when she was selling really awesome homemade N. Mexican tamales from the trunk of her car, still hot from the steamer.

She got into trouble for operating without all the formal paperwork, so when she opened her business more formally and legally, she named it 'Outlaw Tamales.'

We'd sometimes stop in there when returning from trips to the bush, if she was open and had tamales for sale (she sells out pretty quickly most days she's open). She has at times given my younger son (back then) a free Mexican elephant ear as a bennie. She's a very nice and hospitable older Hispanic woman who makes a GREAT tamale... and loves kids.

Last edited:

Ghozt

Take his word or not, your misquoting of what he typed is plain to see. No trust of perceived verbiage involved. He wrote what he wrote, and it's NOT what you claimed he said.

As far as taking his word for the history referenced, you own a computer, right? It's plain as day as evidenced by the uninformed statements you've left littering this thread, so the evidence that there's either a smart phone with data or a computer in your possession is pretty plain.

If you doubt what he has said, that might be on you to research. I can assure you as a former professional working with Alaska Natives and other Native groups that there's history to what microbeman stated.

Your doubts and your biases are your problems to resolve.. We're (some of us) just here for when the ignorance and biases become a bit... odiferous... or for basic discourse when those occasions arise wherein there's someone with something intelligent to say.
Oh so you guys are a pack of internet cannabis forum trolls who dictate the direction of conversations? HAHAHAHAH LOLOLOLOLOL far out you guys must run into all kinds of "something intelligent" things being said. So whats your guy's vested interest in managing the outcome of a "Gender Dsyphoria" thread?

Ghozt

"We're (some of us) just here for when the ignorance and biases become a bit... odiferous..."

My assertion that gender is a principle in operation in reality and can not be fundamentally changed at will of the ego of the individual, is nothing more then my own ignorant and biases believe?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Oh so you guys are a pack of internet cannabis forum trolls who dictate the direction of conversations? HAHAHAHAH LOLOLOLOLOL far out you guys must run into all kinds of "something intelligent" things being said. So whats your guy's vested interest in managing the outcome of a "Gender Dsyphoria" thread?
whoah man, whats up with the hate?
us guys were just talking about tamlaes!
/would you feel better if i put on a wig?

ps: dont blame the other guys, its me who is the troll

Last edited:

moose eater

My/others' aversion to neanderthal bullshit is hardly reserved to this thread.

I've been an activist most of my now-gray-haired life. I've resented pompous, ignorant bullies for most of my life, and see no reason to tolerate their bullshit.

Bullies and assholes trying to mandate to others what their life should look like will always draw my and many others attention. Get used to it or get out of a game you're apparently ill-suited to play.

I posted (for you and other pompous twits) a TINY fraction of some of the medical literature that's available countering the nonsense you'd posted.

Maybe one day grow up a bit, cast aside the redneck nonsense, and leave others be. Your knee-jerk assumptions and inability to quote others accurately leaves you at a disadvantage for any deep discourse on the issue.

By the way, man is but one of many mammals on the planet. Have you considered how many species there are that engage in same-sex sexual relations for other than reasons of procreation? I doubt you've looked. and your supreme being made them, too, by your account. Wow!! Is your God a pervert?.

moose eater

"We're (some of us) just here for when the ignorance and biases become a bit... odiferous..."

My assertion that gender is a principle in operation in reality and can not be fundamentally changed at will of the ego of the individual, is nothing more then my own ignorant and biases believe?
In a one-word answer, yes, yours and other ignorant folks who somehow justify your tormenting others not like you.

Ghozt

My/others' aversion to neanderthal bullshit is hardly reserved to this thread.

I've been an activist most of my now-gray-haired life. I've resented pompous, ignorant bullies for most of my life, and see no reason to tolerate their bullshit.

Bullies and assholes trying to mandate to others what their life should look like will always draw my and many others attention. Get used to it or get out of a game you're apparently ill-suited to play.

I posted (for you and other pompous twits) a TINY fraction of some of the medical literature that's available countering the nonsense you'd posted.

Maybe one day grow up a bit, cast aside the redneck nonsense, and leave others be. Your knee-jerk assumptions and inability to quote others accurately leaves you at a disadvantage for any deep discourse on the issue.

By the way, man is but one of many mammals on the planet. Have you considered how many species there are that engage in same-sex sexual relations for other than reasons of procreation? I doubt you've looked. and your supreme being made them, too. Wow!! Is your God a pervert?.
So again you believe its simply me wising to bully lolol sorry but that is just such a little bitch move, little bitch voice "You big bully" hahahah sorry not to laugh directly at you but fucking pathetic lol. Anyways you think its my believe that the law of gender is in effect on this plane of reality? Also you believe that biological science is of a subjective nature?

moose eater

i just like to stir shit up
You just said you don't like mixed drinks, pop!!

But on that note, I also like straight tequila. went through an Anejo phase for a long time, then decided it often tasted too much like fucking bourbon. I dislike bourbon, and I wanted to taste the tequila.

So then came a period of reposado affinity, and that went away after years as well.

Then I was convinced by a friend, a pilot and electrician all in one guy, who convinced me to enjoy the unadulterated pure (young) tequila flavor in a good blanco or silver tequila.

But most all hard liquor taxes the esophagus and below, and I've been trying to not accelerate my demise as it is.
I still do straight shots on occasion with the blanco, but more and more I tend to water it down a bit for medical purposes. and that pomegranate drink is killer for anyone who enjoys a citrusy cold beverage with limited carbs.

I'm sort of a numbers guy, pop, like an aging hippie rain man. I can recite carb content all day long, to the point of putting people to sleep. The most carbohydrate-friendly beers I enjoy are Guinness extra Stout at 5.6%, and it has 15 grams of carb in 11.2 oz. Fat Tire, which is an acceptable summer ale, has 10-12 grams of carb in it, depending upon whose numbers you accept or read.

I've just tried (moistly successfully) to avoid the day that either a Doc turns on a bone saw, or I have one of my (currently 2) German shepherds having to read my news for me.

Did you know that over 50% of the limb amputations in the US are the result of poorly treated or untreated diabetes, and in those cases, most people simply refused to properly care for or modify their own diets. Stubborn motherfuckers addicted to defeatist habits and ignorance, really. Like the ignorance often present in this thread.

Last edited:

moose eater

So again you believe its simply me wising to bully lolol sorry but that is just such a little bitch move, little bitch voice "You big bully" hahahah sorry not to laugh directly at you but fucking pathetic lol. Anyways you think its my believe that the law of gender is in effect on this plane of reality? Also you believe that biological science is of a subjective nature?
The bitch move is to cling to provably false beliefs so you can lambaste others, asshole.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
plane of reality? biological science?
pick you weapon mate?

moose eater

So your assertion is I've created the principle of gender to torment others??? WTF are you even talking about shit for brains
No, you've chosen to subscribe to an archaic and provably false set of beliefs so you can defend whatever it is you think you're defending. Meanwhile, you've succeeded quite well at making a fool out of yourself, when having been disproven time and again, though you seem unaware of it, even when it stares you in the face.

Last edited:

Ghozt

No, you've chosen to subscribe to an archaic and provably false set of beliefs so you can defend whatever it is you think you're defending. Meanwhile, you've succeeded quite well at making a fool out of yourself, when been disproven time and again, though you seem unaware of it, even when it stares you in the face.
When did they disprove biology as a empirical science?

moose eater

The science of biology is a false belief?
The science of DNA as a predisposing limited, 2-dimensional factor and the science of social behavior as normal in mammals of all sizes and shapes, based on your iteration of a narrow world, is provable bullshit. But you continue to ignore it. Gender, sexual activity and procreation are not one word or topic.

You can find the larger very real world by opening your eyes to CREDIBLE scientific research, or you can continue to hem yourself into a narrow corner with your blinders that suits your lack of comfort and timid disposition with reality.

No skin off my nose until you bully or ridicule someone in my presence. At which point I make it my business.

moose eater

Chromosomes are a false belief? You'll simply have to provide the source for this revelation.
Do you have a master's degree in strawman arguments? A black belt in strawman arguments? Seems maybe so.

Get real and deal with the facts as they are, statements as they are made, etc.

moose eater

When did they disprove biology as a empirical science?
More sniveling and manipulative strawman arguments. Please review the 2 sources I posted earlier and the hundreds beyond those.

I'm starting to think you're borderline illiterate. Or have some other disability that prevents you from reading statements as they're written, or comprehending what the statements mean.