What's new

Gender dysphoria and the trans movement.

moose eater

now you guys have done it!
i could have resisted one of you, but TWO!?!

im going full tamale and you cant tell me otherwise!
/ pina tamales por todo!
HAHAHAHAHA!!

Did that convert you to a full-on abhorrent tamale lifestyle that you'd have otherwise not taken part in as a member? A whole new tamale-related identity??

That shit got to me YEARS ago... It's a wonder I'm still here. ;)

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
That's simply totally unfair, microbe.

Those things carry invisible nearly lethal levels of carbohydrates in them...

Now I'm doomed. I have no self-control or innate identity where imagery is concerned, and so now must off myself with a tamale OD... Totally against my will and based purely upon your image's suggestive nature.

Do they make something along the lines of a tamale Narcan shot?
right!
hes got you under his spell too!
f'n moose! first you get on the tamale and next you are reading books to kids

yeah i think the tamale narcan shot involves tequila thoe

moose eater

right!

Incognito I read tamale books to kids, knowing full-well that they have no personal identity to withstand my way of being, and knowing that eventually, in the near future, they'll all suffer from Type II diabetes.

Wait, I think a lot of that was done by fast foods, super-sizing everything, entire bags of Oreos while stoned, etc. But hell, the tamales are often Mexican/Hispanic, and it's OK in America to hate Mexicans, so let's blame it on them. I'm good with that. ;)

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
HAHAHAHAHA!!

Did that convert you to a full-on abhorrent tamale lifestyle that you'd have otherwise not taken part in as a member? A whole new tamale-related identity??

That shit got to me YEARS ago... It's a wonder I'm still here. ;)
lets not get me started on my "life-style" and all the tamales ive had
/it was just a phase!
man ive had fruit shoved into my tamales! and tamales spurting with oaxacan sauce! that ruins my good shirt when i bite into it
its so good
/cover the kids eyes for this one

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Incognito I read tamale books to kids, knowing full-well that they have no personal identity to withstand my way of being, and knowing that eventually, in the near future, they'll all suffer from Type II diabetes.

Wait, I think a lot of that was done by fast foods, super-sizing everything, entire bags of Oreos while stoned, etc. But hell, the tamales are often Mexican/Hispanic, and it's OK in America to hate Mexicans, so let's blame it on them. I'm good with that. ;)
hahaha my man MOOSE! @moose eater
ive seen you pushing your tamale cart!
on your one diabetic foot!
/mexican people actually drink a lot of soda pop too so im not surprised about the beedus
the ex used to work in an office complex where the "tamale lady" would show up on certain days
so cal isnt all bad

/not like the fags, or are we just bashing trannies

Last edited:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those fukin Mexicans, making our pure race children lust for tamales and surgical conversion to calloused hands; voice box conversion to elicit the associated Mex accent but at least, most are opting for the hetrosexual version so the biological intent of our master creator will surge on.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
/it was just a phase!
man ive had fruit shoved into my tamales! and tamales spurting with oaxacan sauce! that ruins my good shirt when i bite into it
its so good
Ya, the shirt thing is a major problem for me. I've gotta be well prepared in advance with a plastic bib.

moose eater

/it was just a phase!
its so good
There's some things where I'm more or less a staunch traditionalist; tamales, most Italian foods, and Cornish pasties, as starters, though I've had some good Cornish pasties that incorporated mushrooms, and I have to say they were good.

I'd found the name of an elderly Mexican grandma down in Chula Vista, near Tijuana, where I flew (into San Diego) when I picked up my second Electraglide to ride back up north. I'd called a month or more in advance and connected with the grandma, whose adult children (a son and daughter) translated for her.

If someone had called me on the phone and asked for me to prepare something special for them a month or 2 out, allegedly flying in from another aera of the hemisphere, I'd have likely called BS, addressed the poor ethos of people who do phone pranks, and hung up on them.

I ordered 1-dozen chicken and 1-dozen pork tamales with 1 16-oz. cup of green salsa verde' and the same amount of thick, rich, red mole' sauce (my preference for traditional tamales) for the informal party we had out behind the shop there (friends from down that way, including bikers I knew from Valdez). As we attached the gear, shotgun, and tools I'd flown down with to the bike (brought from the airport to the shop to pick up the bike in a friend's trunk), the time for the tamale delivery passed, and I was a bit prematurely bummed out, but also knew that the concept of 'Mexican time' is as real as 'river time' in Alaska.

Sure enough, about 20-30 minutes after the scheduled delivery date, a younger, gorgeous Hispanic woman came bopping into the parking lot carrying a HUGE grocery bag. The tamales were giant, LOTS of filling, not too much masa, and they were so fresh out of the steamer that they were quite fragile. She brought us the 2-dozen chicken and pork I'd ordered, plus a 6-tamale sampler of chicken stew tamales, apple and cinnamon dessert tamales, and some others, I think including a vegetarian tamale. None of it was bad.

We had a time, and then departed first to the hillside where the former Valdezian lived, then up to Oceanside to the friend's place who'd met me at the airport.

A fine feast and camaraderie that day. Good memories, for sure. That was a about a month before 9/11.

Edit: I've made moose tamales, and frozen them along with our homemade chicken, beef, and pork tamales for bush trips and the leaner meat has them lasting better in the very cold (-15 f to -20 f.) freezer than the standard domestic meats. I assumed it was due to leaner meat (less fat) resulting in less rancid transition in the cold storage, as fat will turn a bit even when frozen.

Last edited:

moose eater

Those fukin Mexicans, making our pure race children lust for tamales and surgical conversion to calloused hands; voice box conversion to elicit the associated Mex accent but at least, most are opting for the hetrosexual version so the biological intent of our master creator will surge on.
And then, after it gets out of control, there's the stomach stapling and banding. This all must stop!!

moose eater

It's turning out to be a rather fun metaphorically inspired day here after all. :)

moose eater

right!

Tequila and I are good friends. Though moderation is key in all things, especially alcohol.

These days, in being carbohydrate conscious, I take 1 jigger of good blanco tequila, 3/4 jigger of 100% pomegranate juice, a good several squeezes each of lime juice and lemon juice, about 4-5 oz. of a good citrus-flavored seltzer water, and 4 decent sized ice cubes. It results in ~7-1/2 grams of carbohydrate, and a FANTASTIC beverage.

I swear by them as tamale Narcan medicine.

Ghozt

No idea, but you made reference to a supreme being not making mistakes a little bit ago in this thread, unless that wasn't you, though at this point, I suspect my memory and amount of formal credible data exceeds what's being offered by some in this thread.

Myself, I'm Agnostic, as I don't presume myself to be so omniscient as to have any fact-based concrete answers on those sorts of things.

You do recall your comments, right?
I believe in a creator of this universe, it's the same force that set the laws of reality into motion along with its functioning principles.

Ghozt

I wonder if our pontificater realizes that it was actually people born with intersex or hermaphrodite (disabilities/attributes) who were revered and treated as shamans.
No I didn't know that only hermaphrodites were revered as shamans... Where did you get this incredible information, and can you provide citation?

moose eater

No I didn't know that only hermaphrodites were revered as shamans... Where did you get this incredible information, and can you provide citation?
He didn't say they were the -only- ones revered as shaman. Again, reading is important.

But there are references to this cultural fact if one looks.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Ya, the shirt thing is a major problem for me. I've gotta be well prepared in advance with a plastic bib.
that would look gay!

hahah i tried to get one of those! hand job things* to seem more manly
yeah, the "procedure" involved picking vegetables and manual labor! all f'n day
every day
i was just there for tamales!

/wish i could give likes! just f'n with you friend

There's some things where I'm more or less a staunch traditionalist; tamales, most Italian foods, and Cornish pasties, as starters, though I've had some good Cornish pasties that incorporated mushrooms, and I have to say they were good.

I'd found the name of an elderly Mexican grandma down in Chula Vista, near Tijuana, where I flew (into San Diego) when I picked up my second Electraglide to ride back up north. I'd called a month or more in advance and connected with the grandma, whose adult children (a son and daughter) translated for her.

If someone had called me on the phone and asked for me to prepare something special for them a month or 2 out, allegedly flying in from another aera of the hemisphere, I'd have likely called BS, addressed the poor ethos of people who do phone pranks, and hung up on them.

I ordered 1-dozen chicken and 1-dozen pork tamales with 1 16-oz. cup of green salsa verde' and the same amount of thick, rich, red mole' sauce (my preference for traditional tamales) for the informal party we had out behind the shop there (friends from down that way, including bikers I knew from Valdez). As we attached the gear, shotgun, and tools I'd flown down with to the bike (brought from the airport to the shop to pick up the bike in a friend's trunk), the time for the tamale delivery passed, and I was a bit prematurely bummed out, but also knew that the concept of 'Mexican time' is as real as 'river time' in Alaska.

Sure enough, about 20-30 minutes after the scheduled delivery date, a younger, gorgeous Hispanic woman came bopping into the parking lot carrying a HUGE grocery bag. The tamales were giant, LOTS of filling, not too much masa, and they were so fresh out of the steamer that they were quite fragile. She brought us the 2-dozen chicken and pork I'd ordered, plus a 6-tamale sampler of chicken stew tamales, apple and cinnamon dessert tamales, and some others, I think including a vegetarian tamale. None of it was bad.

We had a time, and then departed first to the hillside where the former Valdezian lived, then up to Oceanside to the friend's place who'd met me at the airport.

A fine feast and camaraderie that day. Good memories, for sure. That was a about a month before 9/11.

Edit: I've made moose tamales, and frozen them along with our homemade chicken, beef, and pork tamales for bush trips and the leaner meat has them lasting better in the very cold (-15 f to -20 f.) freezer than the standard domestic meats. I assumed it was due to leaner meat (less fat) resulting in less rancid transition in the cold storage, as fat will turn a bit even when frozen.
ive been through chulajuana before, thats how you get to mexico
thats a real hawt tamale! and who is going to get mad at the mujer? for being late
i would even tip her if she was caliente!
but no amount of $$$ will win her over!
you are freak degenerate! and wtf ordering apple cinnamon tamale!
tamales are supposed to be savory! not sweet or fruity
as jesus himself said one day unto the masses in spanish, dont put sweet shit into your tamales, BRO! eat them as they are!
and it was spoken!
Tequila and I are good friends. Though moderation is key in all things, especially alcohol.

These days, in being carbohydrate conscious, I take 1 jigger of good blanco tequila, 3/4 jigger of 100% pomegranate juice, a good several squeezes each of lime juice and lemon juice, about 4-5 oz. of a good citrus-flavored seltzer water, and 4 decent sized ice cubes. It results in ~7-1/2 grams of carbohydrate, and a FANTASTIC beverage.

I swear by them as tamale Narcan medicine.
and one more for you brother!
i would double the measure of Tequila and i just need a drop of juice!
that almost sounds like a fag drink with all the fruit in it!
/are we still bashing fags?

*thats what you call them, right?

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club

Realtors must be bad people.
-----------------------------------------------
https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loc...sault-middle-school-student-carteret/5364338/

Teachers must be inherently bad people, too.

----------------------------------------------

Alternative farmers, too. Bad people, all of them.

--------------------------------------------
Automotive mechanics are obviously among those not to be trusted as well.

--------------------------------------------

And the (presumptuously ignorant conclusions resulting in this) realization in this one is truly one that hurts....

---------------------------------------------

OUCH!! A whole new list of people I MUST, simply MUST, avoid, based on professions and their needing to be ridiculed with zero knowledge of prevalence per population in reference.

i would hit it

moose eater

Am I to take your words as his?
Take his word or not, your misquoting of what he typed is plain to see. No trust of perceived verbiage involved. He wrote what he wrote, and it's NOT what you claimed he said.

As far as taking his word for the history referenced, you own a computer, right? It's plain as day as evidenced by the uninformed statements you've left littering this thread, so the evidence that there's either a smart phone with data or a computer in your possession is pretty plain.

If you doubt what he has said, that might be on you to research. I can assure you as a former professional working with Alaska Natives and other Native groups that there's history to what microbeman stated.

Your doubts and your biases are your problems to resolve.. We're (some of us) just here for when the ignorance and biases become a bit... odiferous... or for basic discourse when those occasions arise wherein there's someone with something intelligent to say.

Last edited:

moose eater

that would look gay!

hahah i tried to get one of those! hand job things* to seem more manly
yeah, the "procedure" involved picking vegetables and manual labor! all f'n day
every day
i was just there for tamales!

/wish i could give likes!

ive been through chulajuana before, thats how you get to mexico
thats a real hawt tamale! and who is going to get mad at the mujer? for being late
i would even tip her if she was caliente!
but no amount of $$$ will win her over!
you are freak degenerate! and wtf ordering apple cinnamon tamale!
tamales are supposed to be savory! not sweet or fruity
as jesus himself said one day unto the masses in spanish, dont put sweet shit into your tamales, BRO! eat them as they are!
and it was spoken!

and one more for you brother!
i would double the measure of Tequila and i just need a drop of juice!
that almost sounds like a fag drink with all the fruit in it!
/are we still bashing fags?

*thats what you call them, right?
No, pop, the additional neo-tamales were freebie samples the grandma sent, gratis, not requested or charged for. And surprisingly good stuff. Though a bit off from my standard tamale fare.

They were awesome folks. And when I tried a few years later to find that number, which I'm certain is still written on some notes here some damned place, I couldn't. Like a mirage.

But a good Northern Mexican tamale has GOT to have deep, dark red mole' sauce for me. It's required.

Latest posts

Latest posts