What's new

Gender dysphoria and the trans movement.

Cannavore

Veteran
Can you imagine the egotism involved in believing that the creative force that set this entire universe into motion, created all of the geometrically perfect galaxies, created all the laws of nature to coexists in perfect harmony. That same force that created all that got it wrong when it created you, little old individual you, your ego knows better then the creative force of the universe, it made a mistake when it made you a boy or a girl and you know better then it.
what if you were born with a disability? what "harmony" did that?

Ghozt

yeah bomb threats to an active biz no big deal what was i thinking. my harmony shakras must not be aligned
No you're just an unread dipshit who has his "opinion" handed to him by your masters, instead of taking responsibility for your self and using your mind because you've never taken the time to cultivate an intellect worth using. Don't feel bad though you're just like most people, thats why we are in the state we are in.

Cannavore

Veteran
So there arent drag queen story hours? The old ostrich approach ha, you might want to pull your head out of the dirt there buddy.
im not denying that drag queen story hours take place, im denying that they're the problem you and other retards think based on a the rhetoric of fascist propagandists.

Ghozt

what if you were born with a disability? what "harmony" did that?
So you actually believe you know better then the creator of the entire universe? Most disability are results of our toxic culture be it food that we have poisoned or "medicine" we used to destroy our natural system, now natural "disability" these people were revered in old times they were known as shamans. But I'm sure John Money the man who invented "gender studies" and "subjective gender" who believed in "affectionate pedophilia" knows better then the creator. It's your contention that you and this disgusting evil man know better then the creator of the entire universe? So you support pedophilia?

Cannavore

Veteran
No you're just an unread dipshit who has his "opinion" handed to him by your masters, instead of taking responsibility for your self and using your mind because you've never taken the time to cultivate an intellect worth using. Don't feel bad though you're just like most people, thats why we are in the state we are in.
chaya raichik is a fascist and a stochastic terrorist who will someday receive her just rewards.

who are my masters? lollll this will be good.

Cannavore

Veteran
600 mass shootings per year, and like 2 of them were transgender people. bro thinks he's on to something lmao.

Cannavore

Veteran
So you actually believe you know better then the creator of the entire universe? Most disability are results of our toxic culture be it food that we have poisoned or "medicine" we used to destroy our natural system, now natural "disability" these people were revered in old times they were known as shamans.
lol okay

But I'm sure John Money the man who invented "gender studies" and "subjective gender" who believed in "affectionate pedophilia" knows better then the creator. It's your contention that you and this disgusting evil man know better then the creator of the entire universe?
don't know who he is and i don't care. why does someone else's gender matter to you so much?

So you support pedophilia?
lol

Ghozt

lol okay

don't know who he is and i don't care. why does someone else's gender matter to you so much?

lol
I know you dont know who he is cause if you did you wouldnt be out here supporting an ideology that was created by a pedophile. Like I said you are an unread dipshit who get his opinion handed to him like a child, from pedophiles in this instances, pretty fucking pathetic

Ghozt

You should look into why you agree completely with a pedophile though, that shit is fucking disgusting. There is a time and place for everything, except that shit those mother fuckers can burn in hell and will.

Cannavore

Veteran
I know you dont know who he is cause if you did you wouldnt be out here supporting an ideology that was created by a pedophile. Like I said you are an unread dipshit who get his opinion handed to him like a child, from pedophiles in this instances, pretty fucking pathetic
im not supporting any ideology lmao i just dont care about peoples gender. them being trans has no effect or outcome on my life, your life, or anyones life other than that person.

trans people existed long before this dude ever penned anything about it.

Cannavore

Veteran
You should look into why you agree completely with a pedophile though, that shit is fucking disgusting. There is a time and place for everything, except that shit those mother fuckers can burn in hell and will.
what is it that i "completely agree" with? my position hasnt changed since the 90's. i dont care what your gender or sexual orientation is as it has no bearing on my life. pretty simple if you ask me. i didn't need to read a book to come to this very basic conclusion.

Ghozt

In other words you're illiterate and posses absolutely no understanding of the principles that are in place in the universe you live in? Like i said you're an ignorant unread child who cant think for himself and gets told what to believe, because you do not posses the objective knowledge of the principles that create the universe you are a part of.

Ghozt

And yes that is his understanding that you posses and yes he is a pedophile and if i were you I'd look into why you agree with a pedophile.

Cannavore

Veteran
Me - "trans people exist and shouldn't be demonized especially by the far right for political goals which makes these people less safe"

You - "here's why you're an illiterate child pedophile who is out of harmony with the universe"

Lmao that's a lot of words to simply say you hate gay and trans people.

Latest posts

Latest posts