What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gender dysphoria and the trans movement.

audiohi

Veteran
lol wouldn't the basement dwellers calling in the bomb threats be the terrorists? I guess women don't get a say on the matter. Let us all go in and watch them shower

this you?

lj8wj9cwzvtc1.png

RickLafleur

You cannot change gender, you are either man or woman, anyone who thinks otherwise is mentally ill.
Because you say so?

Since you are obviously ignorant, this is merely the opinion of a small man with a weak mind. Can you guess how little value I have of your opinion?

I bet you can’t.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Because you say so?

Since you are obviously ignorant, this is merely the opinion of a small man with a weak mind. Can you guess how little value I have of your opinion?

I bet you can’t.
Don't worry Rick. If you've followed Frosty's little story you know he's headed to prison for growing weed. He's going to attempt the entire "sovereign citizen" schtick to try and beat the case. But he's just going to get slapped around by the judge and sent to jail without his $200.

And thinking about it, it wouldn't surprise me at all if he turns out in prison. He's so terrified of transgender people it's obvious he's denying his truth.

Last edited:

shiva82

Don't worry Rick. If you've followed Frosty's little story you know he's headed to prison for growing weed. He's going to attempt the entire "sovereign citizen" schtick to try and beat the case. But he's just going to get slapped around by the judge and sent to jail without his $200.

And thinking about it, it wouldn't surprise me at all if he turns out in prison. He's so terrified of transgender people it's obvious he's denying his truth.
what a vile statement to write . not only do you give transgenders a bad name , you are wishing someone harm.

you are a total prick

Cannavore

Veteran
Libs Of TikTok Targeted A Drag Show: Now 40,000 People Are Without Power

Her fans shot up a power station to stop a Drag Story Hour happening in South Carolina. Definitely normal non terroristic activity.

63ac185a3e42ed001855ab6b.jpg

Ghozt

Libs Of TikTok Targeted A Drag Show: Now 40,000 People Are Without Power

Her fans shot up a power station to stop a Drag Story Hour happening in South Carolina. Definitely normal non terroristic activity.

View attachment 18993542
So sexually appropriating children is what kind of activity in your opinion?

Ghozt

Because you say so?

I bet you can’t.
No not because he says so, because the principle of gender is a law in existence in this universe.

Ghozt

Can you imagine the egotism involved in believing that the creative force that set this entire universe into motion, created all of the geometrically perfect galaxies, created all the laws of nature to coexists in perfect harmony. That same force that created all that got it wrong when it created you, little old individual you, your ego knows better then the creative force of the universe, it made a mistake when it made you a boy or a girl and you know better then it.