What's new

GDS's 200 Clone C99 SOG!

G

GDS StonerBoy

Hey whats up Reefer Family?! Here goes another one of my lame picture updates! I have some somewhat good news after chopping like the first 30 i came up with a dry weight of 3oz and 1/4. So i'm feeling pretty good about what the final weight may be after the last 170 are chopped.

The smoke is very intense and i'm enjoying every minute of it and these meds are long over due. As a matter of fact im pretty fugging high right now!!!

But back to the matter at hand. Here's a few pics of my C99xPapaya girls that i'm very proud of. The first pic is of Pheno A which has a very very citrus sent and puts on some pretty nice weight. Pic number 2 is of Pheno B! This girl has some very nice calyx production and the buds look way better but the smell is horrid and i cant figure out what the hell it is.

I cant wait until they get the chop i really want to see which one packs the better punch! This one will become my new C99xPapaya mother and she'll be the one that is used further in the stabilization of this strain. All of my friends that have smoke my first mother like her alot but i know there's a better one in the bunch so until i find her i'm gonna keep growing them out.

But enough of my ramblings here's the pics.

picture1217ck6.jpg

picture1220tz3.jpg

picture1223ml8.jpg

picture1225du4.jpg

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
I totally missed this. Awesome grow and harvest. I hope you hit th numbers you were planning to :joint:

-Funk

G

GDS StonerBoy

YwouldntI said:
god shit yo,when do the other 170 get the chop?
nice growin man.

Y whats up brother?! Glad you like the show, although its nothing compared to your jungle!

The rest get the chop on the 26th. Some will get chopped on the 19th (19th marks day 60 for them) but others will get chopped on the 25th or 26th. I'm trying to get 50% amber on these.

FunkBomb said:
I totally missed this. Awesome grow and harvest. I hope you hit th numbers you were planning to :joint:

-Funk

Thanks alot for dropping by FB! I'm thinking i will hit my goal with these girls but the next round i will far exceed it! I'm using my nicer yielding strains and i'm switching over to coco. Gonna be a hell of ride next grow!

Easy GDS StonerBoy.

Slightly late reply, but you said C99 x Double GUM. When it was C99 and (+) Double Gum, although they would make a wonderful cross.

I too have Papaya in my garden (Nirvana seeds), where did you get your's from? And also the source of your C99, I got my from GN Collection.

The Papaya is mighty earthy, and sweet at the same time, very greasy and as Nirvana state in their description 'old tobbaco smell'. The description is to a T (especially the narcotic bit).

I'll post the C99, and DG pic's soon.

Peace Tc

G

GDS StonerBoy

Thomas Cherry said:
Easy GDS StonerBoy.

Slightly late reply, but you said C99 x Double GUM. When it was C99 and (+) Double Gum, although they would make a wonderful cross.

I too have Papaya in my garden (Nirvana seeds), where did you get your's from? And also the source of your C99, I got my from GN Collection.

The Papaya is mighty earthy, and sweet at the same time, very greasy and as Nirvana state in their description 'old tobbaco smell'. The description is to a T (especially the narcotic bit).

I'll post the C99, and DG pic's soon.

Peace Tc

Yo what up TC sorry about the mistake and yes those two would be an awesome cross.

My papaya came from Nirvana as well and i had a mishap with them. I went away and all of them died except for one so i took good care of it. When it showed its sex i was disappointed with a male so since i wanted to try some papaya and couldnt i decided to cross into the sole C99 girl i had in order to make some seeds. My C99 came from Joey Weed at Hemp Depot, absolutely bomb stuff and one of the best places to order seeds from.

This cross has been phenomenal for me so far and i wish others could give it a trhy it is well worth it, they do very well in just about any situation and have really enjoyed my first female now i have 2 more phenos to pick from. After i find me a bomb girl to my absolute liking i'm gonna look for some really good males in order to stabalize these.

Cant wait to see those pics!

NiceShoes

BRO??!

What's up? I just read every page word for word waiting for the end, you had me on the edge of my seat for the final yield and pics... finish your thread Bro!!! PLEASE!!!!

NiceShoes

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
NiceShoes said:
BRO??!

What's up? I just read every page word for word waiting for the end, you had me on the edge of my seat for the final yield and pics... finish your thread Bro!!! PLEASE!!!!

NiceShoes

Yeah what a tease, come on. LOL

U

unta

You hit your mark with the final weight? Nice inspirational grow. You ever think about going a dew less plants in SoG and just have bigger colas instead of little nuggets.