What's new

GDS's 200 Clone C99 SOG!

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
not to bad lookin, im a little late but i would like to see how this turns out.

G

GDS StonerBoy

InPotiTrust said:
Sweeet shots GDS the only problem is i can't figure out wat side is the oldest.

Thanks the oldest are around the outside of the pool! The younger ones are right in the middle getting as much as light as possible to catch up!

_frankenstein_ said:
Impressive SOG mate!! :headbange
Your gr per plant expectations dont make a lot of sence with clones in so many diferent sizes.
Some will get much fatter than that and others will be lost under the sea of leafs... Lets see how it goes!
Congratulations for the hard work and best of lucks! :wave:

THanks and your absolutely right! Some will be bigger and some will be smaller but i move them around to help with light penetration. Overall i'm just hoping to maintain atleast 5 grams for my smallest ones not my biggest. It wasnt meant to go like this but i was on a time schedule so the ones that were rooted had to go in couldnt wait for the others to get rooted cuz by the time they all would've been rooted the older ones would've probably been like a foot tall. The next one will be far more organized.

Endo said:
not to bad lookin, im a little late but i would like to see how this turns out.

Be my guest my friend, stick around. Its better late than never!

Merfolk said:
Nice man!

Thanks be sure to stick around only 3-4 more weeks before the oldest get the chop!

G

GDS StonerBoy

happyinmendo said:
wow, you can see that c99x papaya stick out in that pic big time.

Yeah they stand out majorly! One has a wonderful citrus smell and is gonna be a big yielder next round, the other has some wierd type of sour smell its gross but frosty and i'm gonna keep a mother from both of these. I have 2 more i just put into flowering hope they are different pheno's as well i want to do some stabalizing with them after i find a few keeper mom's. The first few i did from seed i had no intentions of keeping a mother so i just flowered them and smoked them and the smoke was so impressive i decided i'd look for a few mothers.

Purplestuffed said:
awesome soggin man it looks like an ocean of green all under 1K wow lol.......... keep up this great example of sog. peace

Thanks for the compliments just 3 more weeks and some of these girls are coming down. I cant wait until i can get these finished up and the next round can begin. Its gonna be a totally new setup and totally new strains and alot more clones.

Updates later tonight.

G

GDS StonerBoy

Ok fellas its time for another update and im 12 days away from harvest with some of the older girls, there coming down at 55 days but the rest will get to go for 65 days. Thats usually when i normally take em but i've tried them at 55 days and there just right for me without the racyness and they get me way high. I'm kinda in need of some meds so i'm doing a chop on the 4th of july and they should be ready for consumption around the 10th or before.

Anyway here's a few pics. The younger girls are nearly the size of the older girls i guess its maybe because the younger one's are directly under the light, dunno but i'm liking how the young one's are looking.

picture1161rh3.jpg

picture1153lv4.jpg

picture1160kt5.jpg

picture1169sa2.jpg

C

CheifnBud2

Awesome thread, awesome job so far man. Get that flush goin, and may i recommend letting a plant go 72-75 days?

If you have tried 50% amber before its real nice imo.

Y

YwouldntI

good stuff gds,what nutes are you usin?sorry if you already said and my high ass forgot.peace my friend.-Y-

Go Flower Power GDS.

C99 is the dogs bollocks! Top noth stuff my man, good on ya'!

Got C99 flowering too. Im gona have a shed of clones very soon.

C99 + Double Gum in 4 X 60 ltr containers under 2 X 250 watt. I'm think i can aim for at least 10-14 Oz.

Tob Buzz

Peace Tc

G

GDS StonerBoy

CheifnBud2 said:
Awesome thread, awesome job so far man. Get that flush goin, and may i recommend letting a plant go 72-75 days?

If you have tried 50% amber before its real nice imo.

Ok you win i'm letting them all go 70-75 days! I'm gonna chop one or two before the fourth just to have some smoke but all of the rest or going 70+. I hope your right about the high because i dont want to have to give away all that smoke if the high is too much for me!
:laughing:

YwouldntI said:
good stuff gds,what nutes are you usin?sorry if you already said and my high ass forgot.peace my friend.-Y-

I'm using the entire technaflora line up! i bought a couple of there recipe for success kits and the stuff is pretty good but i think i'm gonna switch to canna coco and canna nutes for the next run.

techattack said:
that looks crazy bro!!! :D

keep it going green :)

tech.

Thanks for the compliments bro, hope to see you at harvest!

Thomas Cherry said:
Go Flower Power GDS.

C99 is the dogs bollocks! Top notch stuff my man, good on ya'!

Got C99 flowering too. Im gona have a shed of clones very soon.

C99 + Double Gum in 4 X 60 ltr containers under 2 X 250 watt. I'm think i can aim for at least 10-14 Oz.

Tob Buzz

Peace Tc

Thanks for dropping in Cherry! Those C99xDoublegum sound wicked, did you do the cross yourself?

Post a few pics of your grow it sounds like your gonna have a real nice grow coming up and i'd love to see it!

Last edited:

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
Wow, 70+ days for C-99? I have 2 phenos and they're both done in 50-55 days max. You do know lettin the trics go amber is degrading the THC content right? Too each their own, I jus thought I'd point it out tho. Later, BC

A

AdmiralRed

C99 is one of my favorites, good show! Loved my girls, she will always be around here.

eyes

Veteran
yeah,56 days is usually all c99 needs.farmer johns c99 was definately some nice stuff.

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
Farmer John said he was gonna cut lose some C-99 freebies!, I'm not sure when tho... BC

A

AdmiralRed

Nice!

Nice!

Just thought that I would share my last C99 harvest. 650w (250+400hps) Scrog off two plants in a coco drip.

Cindy is a hooker! :muahaha:

G

GDS StonerBoy

B.C. said:
Wow, 70+ days for C-99? I have 2 phenos and they're both done in 50-55 days max. You do know lettin the trics go amber is degrading the THC content right? Too each their own, I jus thought I'd point it out tho. Later, BC

Hey B.C.! Yeah i did know that letting the trichs go too amber and they'll be over ripe and thc content degrades but i was just trying something new. I always usually harvest around 55-60 days anyway, but after i was told it smokes well at 70 i was gonna give a few a shot. Now that you and others have said it, i'll stick to my first mind and chop them in between 50-60 days.

Thanks for dropping by, i could've made a big mistake but have you never let any go past 55 days? Some of the ones i pull at 60 are super potent and always sends me too far into a realm of fuckedupness that i pray to come out of.

AdmiralRed said:
C99 is one of my favorites, good show! Loved my girls, she will always be around here.

Thanks for stopping by, im gonna be taking some down in a few days. Be sure to stop back by for some harvest pics. I'm gonna have my final pic update of the older girls today, the next pics will be of the harvest.

eyes said:
yeah,56 days is usually all c99 needs.farmer johns c99 was definately some nice stuff.

Yeah i'm thinking i'm gonna follow my first mind and harvest them around that time as well. You and B.C. put me back on track, thanks Fellas!

B.C. said:
Farmer John said he was gonna cut lose some C-99 freebies!, I'm not sure when tho... BC

This would really be nice because i'd love to try some different pheno's of cindy and i'm currently on a quest to find a real nice male cindy for more seeds. I'm just waiting on some one to drop more cindy beans.

AdmiralRed said:
Just thought that I would share my last C99 harvest. 650w (250+400hps) Scrog off two plants in a coco drip.

Cindy is a hooker! :muahaha:

Nice harvest! How much did you get from your two girls?

m4n said:
nice, hows the odor when flowering?

The odor in my room is like a real tropical fruity flower type smell. Honestly it just smells like a SOG! I just smell alot of plants when i get near the room and the smell on top of that is the tropical smell but other than that, its nothing to major.

A

AdmiralRed

GDS StonerBoy said:
Nice harvest! How much did you get from your two girls?

Right around 8 oz total. I am giving her another shot alongside some Jack Herer in the new 24 hole aeroponics setup I recently built. This time with a 600 Digi instead of the lame 400 and 250. 6 Jacks are in already, waiting on Cindy clones to come out of the cloner. Next in line, Sweet Tooth and Sensi Star. Growing up the mothers for them now.

Latest posts

Latest posts