BudSkunk

12 WEEKS OLD 2 WEEKS FLOWER

2013-05-03 11.37.33.jpg

2013-05-03 11.38.03.jpg

2013-05-03 11.38.41.jpg

2013-05-03 11.38.58.jpg

2013-05-03 11.39.17.jpg

BudSkunk

OMG I just rubbed my fingers around a bud site leafs on my keeper plant, smelled like a sweet citrus candy grapey funk. I'm getting pretty excited to see where this goes.

BudSkunk

14 WEEKS OLD 4 WEEKS FLOWER

Starting to see the start of the purpling. The tips of the calyxes and margins of the leaves are just starting to turn.

2013-05-22 10.02.18.jpg

2013-05-22 10.02.30.jpg

2013-05-22 10.02.48.jpg

2013-05-22 10.03.18.jpg

BudSkunk

Stretch was very minimal, like 50% or so. The keeper one is the only one that had the undeniable GDP smell and trichome production. The mutant one grew just as big, but the buds isn't as big, and for some reason won't produce trichomes at all. You can see where it suppose to develop at but never did, just leathery parts on the leafs. So smell on that one was very minimal, alittle skunky. The smaller one in the back grew at a much slower rate so therefore a smaller plant, but has a sweet skunky smell. Still the small plant has good resin production and will produce quality buds just not as much of a yield. They all stretched about the same though.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking great budskunk

smell description sounds delicous

keep them pics coming bro
peace

BudSkunk

Ya man I was squeezing a bud on the lower branches and rubbed my finger together, felt like rubbing sand in between my fingers, holy trichomes. This shit could probably make some good hash.

On a side note the cheesedog that is running is fucking retarded when it comes to stretching. I had to lst those fuckers 3 times now, mostly on the same fuckin branches and they are past 3 weeks flowering, jeez! Def chemdawg in this bitch no doubt about that. Branches like crazy too, inside the tent looks like a fucking jungle. Will post a pic of this when lights come back on.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey budskunk

looking very nice and purple
nice skillz bro
cant wait to see what you think of her, i love her

and cheesedog to
nice you going to love them
look forward to the pics

peace

BudSkunk

the keeper plant yielded at 117g, thats over a qp..lol the other 2 gdp was half that. total was 12.72 zips but there were two cinderella 99s in there.

GSPfan

Veteran
Dry pics and a smoke report please! Its nice to hear about your keeper. I think im going to have to run these again myself one day because so far my best plant seems like its going to be like your second best in terms of final weight. I hope the cured flavor and and high are as impressive as the yield on your keeper!

BudSkunk

cant do a smoke report yet since the curing isn't done...., but so far the taste is pretty good for only a week cure. Just as it smells, grapey soda skunk funk

Latest posts

Latest posts