What's new

GDP and Sour D

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
VH - I topped all my girls and she prolly responded to it the best. Just kept on pumpin and made the large colas. Frosting up nice but I have not smoked this one yet. Had her goin outside but this demon squirrel killed it planting nuts in the container! Thanks for stoppin by the lounge my friend.

CF - My closet Carolina fan in hiding! How goes it? You guys gave us a good fight and I see us doin it all over in a few weeks for the Superbowl! Who you got?? JK!! Thanks for stoppin by and the NYC love!

M

MeltingPot

That Double Bubba male is mighty photogenic my friend.
Wish the wind would carry some of that pollen through my window.

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Take a clone from this double bubba male bro looks good to me :rasta:
What is your preview cross with this purpled plant?....

Rainman

Veteran
Mp - Thanks for the love! He is gonna make some great babies I hope! Peace and Happy New Year!

BD#1 - How goes it brother? I will be milkin this guy for all the pollen I can and using him on a GDP, Dubba Bubba, and Braindead females! I will give you a shout out when complete of course. Cant do clones of him as I have no room for male clones with all the other ladies taking up so much room. Will be fun to play around with these genetics tho. Sendin you a pm in a few. Peace and Happy New Year to you.

Rainman

Veteran
I was bored so I took some more pics of the purple male. Cant wait to sling some pollen with this guy!

Peace!

Rainman

Veteran
GM - Thick heavy buds that require serious support! She is gettin frosty and the denseness is just crazy. Will have the heaviest buds in the room by far. Cant decide on hitting her with a little Double Bubba or SourDOG pollen. Any ideas? Just tried a early pollination of my single female SourDOG to several males(diff. phenos). I am gonna let them keep goin and really get a nice amount of both. Killed the Blue Rhino above after he started gettin female hairs and flowers.

Rainman

Veteran
Well folks its that time once again so I have several strains outdoors pretty much all over Norcal it seems like. These are a few close to home that will be grown under the big light.

SuperJack(SSH x xJack H)
Toxic Lemon(Mota's)
Kali Mist(older version)
Tribal Vision
Mask(S-a-n-n-i-e)

And a couple others that I cant remeber right now. Good luck to all you outdoor growers this summer!

Toxic Lemon
picture.php

Super Jack
picture.php

Kali Mist
picture.php

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Rainman making it rain!! Looks good bro, I dig those strains, superJ should go nuts for sure...and the Kali...dayum:) Are you putting them in-ground?? I wanna see some huge plants cuz you got the right genetics for shit to get unruly.

Rainman

Veteran
Fisher - I am digging the SuperJack also! Hear it is a great plant and feel blessed that fellow member allowed me to grow her this summer. Jazzed about the Tribal Vision as well!! I am gonna put the ladies in 5-7 gallon pots cause tey cant get too unruly without neighbors gettin a peek! I aslo got a original Purple Kush and Somango hiding in the bushes! Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned!

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't believe I've never seen your thread before! Everything looks great, especially that purple male of yours. I hope he passes on more than just beauty for you. Good luck.

Edit: "You must spread rep around"...Yadayadayada. I don't even remember repping you, must've been the ISO.

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Ahhh I see...but you know what I say- F the neighbors! Looks like you could plant em right next to the fence and just go crazy tying them down. And is it that big of a deal if they get a peek? If they're shady just camp out there the last month.

Rainman

Veteran
Kaotic -Thanks for stopping by! It is old and runs hot and cold depending on the time of year. The purple male did make some nice babies and I still got some of his boys floatin around.

Fisher - I hear you on the neighbors but mine are pretty cool and dont have a clue so im tryin to keep it that way. I got the most helpful annoying old guy neighbor on the planet!! Great when im outa town campin and the worst 45 minute conversation havin, cranked out son goin crazy in my front yard spawin, tryn to cut my grass at 730 in the mornin cause he had just finished his!!! Damn! Did I say that out loud?! Plus with the plants I just put out I will have plenty to share and keep me good til I pick up my indoor run in the fall. I got several out on the farm since April so they should be niioce!!

YM - The Sour D wasnt that great for me but I doubt mine was authentic as it came from a suspect club here in town. The SuperJack promises to be my holy grail for outdoors!I am gonna compare it, a couple SSH, Super H, Kali Mist, and!! And a Tribal Vision to see who is top lady in the outdoor stable for the forceable future. I got a ton of seeds germin for the fall also so stay tuned!

SuperJack and Kali after the re-pot
picture.php

Kali has very staiva dominant leaves
picture.php

Rainman

Veteran
Toxic Lemon with typical fat leaves. These remind me of DC leaves in size.

picture.php

Rainman

Veteran
Ok an update on some of the outdoor ladies getn ready to do their thing. Second pic is the group shot with Toxic Lemon on the left, Rom x CC, Shack(Jack x Herijuana), and on the far right is the Tribal Vision. All have started flowering except for the Tribal. Already knew she was gonna be thelonger of the group but she is well behind the others. More to come.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All looks good bro! Hope you will make full of danky buds

I will update my thread soon with full of nice pics (and your BR as well ^^)

Stay safe ;)

Rainman

Veteran
BD - Glad to see you here my friend! The Shack is the one you gifted so I hope I do her justice! Cant wait to the Blue Rhino done outdoors in your hands man! Gonna be epic and colorful for sure!