What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gavita Plasma + CaseyJones & Chem4D

Green81

Veteran
Hey Maxhouse and Yesca73, just to add my last 2cents, Plasma lighting is the way forward for growers wanting connoisseur Bud, I would always grow with sodiums to flower and having a plasma for vegging and for the first 2 weeks of flowers gives amatuers like me some serious quailty smoke. Your plants will respond like their on steroids, they fucking love it! If you can control heat etc then use the plasma all the way to the end.

My next crop is about ready,, serious resin production again this round!! :) woohooo

whazzup

Veteran
the plasma lamp does not add radiation heat to the light, only convection heat from the fixture (which goes up) that is extracted. For recycling rooms we have air cooled fixtures. It is recommended to use the plasma lamp throughout the flowering period. Not only will that increase your yield but it will also keep your plants very healthy and it will add to the quality.

[]310TEC[]

i am happy about to find your report :)
amazing grow... nice buds with a lot of resin...
now i start my first run with plasma also
if you want to watch? (link - signature)

i think you got a good experience with this new technologie
maybe you can give me a couple of tips about the handling
(more ec - example)
;)
but i have also my own style...

it is interesting to learn more and more...
:thank you:

greetz from
biotec

coxnox

Veteran
Hi !!

Congratulation, nice grow !! nice pictures !! :biggrin:

and now what do you think about the plasma light ? did it change somthing or ? mre weight ? better overall quality ?

Green81

Veteran
Better quality for sure, really happy with it and will always run it in future runs.

Looking forward to your run to waste system.

G81