What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gavita Plasma + CaseyJones & Chem4D

Green81

Veteran
Day 62 Pic Update

Day 62 Pic Update

Here we go guys;

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Green81

Veteran
continued
picture.php

Fingers crossed on the weights, lets see if we can pull 1gram per watt of light.

Peace everyone and thanks for all the moral support and good vibes, harvest pics next week.

G81

LEDNewbie

Veteran
Wow. Looks incredible!!!!!

What do you think about the plasma? Do you feel it will increase your final yields as well as quality?

Green81

Veteran
Thanks LED, yea you know the Plasma increases resin and terpenes, more similar to outdoor bud grown well. Plants are happier in a tent with a Plasma, 4th or 5th grow using plasma and you sure can see a difference in overall plant health.. Healthy plants means better quality nugs.

Harvest pics soon brother.

G81

Green81

Veteran
Looks top heavy to me m8 lol.

You use the shooting powder/gel chap?

Definitely got the flops going on. I used plant magic pk and a little H&G Bud Xl, I know someone who used top shooter powder and they had a 15-20% increase in yield, might try it on the next one but u need a super flush when using that... 3 weeks at least.

Peace G81

Green81

Veteran
Somehow I am having a hard time feeling the sympathy here! pics look so good man, that is one hell of a homecoming present :tiphat:

Hehe, your funny Supernuck, you can imagine my surprise when I arrived home to see that waiting,, geeez this has been a really good run, very fortunate.

Next lineup in the tent will be 'the norths' which is a northern lights x super silver haze x juicy fruit. This plant is killer and has been run a few times by other peeps on ic mag.
A unknown feminised seed of a Chocolope, I'm taking a risk with this one but it could be some really nice dank.
Psycho diesel and Chem 4D.

Peace everyone.

G81 :woohoo:

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
you done a fine job g81 even had a holiday mid grow too

hope the scales tip in your favour and happy trimming

peace

Green81

Veteran
Hey Roll It, wassup bro, going to start the trim job this weekend, lots of pics to follow. Cant wait for my next one too.

peace

G81

S

speedemon

Nice job Green81 mate, I reckon you should get a nice haul from that lot.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Looking good shows what you can achieve when feeding your plants the right amout. Keep it green

Latest posts

Latest posts